• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh my lord, I didn't notice this song was back in Ultimate.
Didn't help that kinda forgot about it before today, but now that I am listening it again, man, the nostalgia is hitting hard right now...

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Some questions:
So how does Tabuu Vs. Galeem go?
Who is the richest Smash Bros. character?
Who are the smartest Smash Bros. characters?

Any opinions?

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Thanks to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Charles Martinet received the Guinness World Record for most video game voiceover performances as the same character - 100 :ultmario:

WOO-HOO!
Here's a video for showing how awesome Charles Martinet is as Mario's voice actor:

And from all the main stream media, Trevor Noah's The Daily show is da best:
Will there be an Engage the Enemy remix anytime soon? With Me, perhaps?
I forgot how good Engage the Enemy sounded. I'm so used to hearing Mechanical Rhythm and You Will Know Our Names.
Oh man, hope you guys don't forget one of the best track in XCX:
This has always been my hot take, I think some of the vocal tracks in XCX are better than XC1 and XC2 soundtracks.

Also the XC2 tracks:
<< Sakurai is a genius for adding this in.

And probably the most snazziest battle theme in XC2:

I might do the ultimate comparison of XC1 and XC2 soon since the latter game has been out for a year and its DLC is all done.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Mortal Kombat will never be in Smash.

I'm so confident about that I'm gonna say we'd see Sans, Master Chief and Monokuma in Smash before any Mortal Kombat content.
Never say never to anything or anyone in Smash unless it’s Waluigi

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Some questions:

Any opinions?
1. Haven't played World of Light that much so not sure.
2. Probably Wario... or Mario.
3. Shulk...
https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/a68z3d
I never thought AI could be that stupid. Or maybe he compelled himself to be sacrificial...
Well, the new patch nerf the difficulties of CPU when you unlocking them, this may be a minor bug or something, or just sheer luck.

I remember I saw one on Twitter where a user face off with Inkling when unlocking the character, but then the Inkling just Up B offs the stage.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Morning peeps. How is everyone?
So-so for me. My stepmother is feeling good on the other hand. She starts her new job in a day or two and it pays slightly better. But she will still probably talk **** about co-workers with her sisters as part of her after-work routine.

She did allow me to use her work laptop for quite a while so I could be on here. She had three of them, but had to surrender them to her old job yesterday. At that time, we shopped for a personal laptop. "Consider this your Christmas present," she says.

You better press that "save money" button, honey. That game ain't going anywhere. My situation is similar to yours: buy Ultimate without getting a Switch or continue saving for both. Of course I opt for the latter, adamantly refusing to spend money.

Sayonara :kirby:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Erureido Erureido

My progress on getting through the Grand Order Chapters:

Pad account;

Phone account:

Lancelot and Waver spoil me too much on my Pad account. They, plus a Support Raikou, help me plow through the quick chapter sections, taking little to no time. Meanwhile, with my phone account, I have to take the long way and rely on Tamamo, Mash, Support Waver and whichever Offensive unit that helps with the Chapter. It's not hard, but still long and tedious and the high HP and majority of my phone's servants having AoE NPs, especially Sabers, rather than Single Target don't help.
Meanwhile on my end, I am about halfway way into Babylonia and have just beat Quetzacotl, one of the hardest battles in the Singularity. I managed to beat it on my first try surprisingly with a team of my Summer Tamamo, Heracles, and Jack the Ripper. All three were servants capable of damaging her.

I haven't had the time to play Fate/Grand Order all of yesterday, but I'm hoping to finish the Singularity this weekend.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This ****ing lizardman from Slime Datta is voice by Kazuma's VA and it's literally the same voice he does for him and it's really ****ing me up because he's just as functional and egotistical as Kazuma which means this is just Lizard Kazuma. They're both in isekais too wth
Screenshot_20181215-121649.png

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Some questions:

Any opinions?
Considering Tabuu is a spirit...Galeem hands down.

Uhhh...probably Wario, although pkmn trainer can be pretty rich after becoming the champion

Definitely Mewtwo

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Today's the visitation.

Gonna be a long day. Catch y'all near the end of it.

D

Deleted member

Someone got an early copy of KH3 and is leaking stuff online so all KH fans here might want to prepare themselves.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
So far my only experience with the Belmonts online was against Richter and a ton of lag.

Also found that K Rool can be quite annoying and Ridley is actually tough to deal with if he gets you offstage.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
A good Belmont is practically untouchable, from what I’ve seen.
As a person who mains Ridley, the Belmonts can be an absolute nuisance but Ridley’s F-Tilt can work against the axe and the cross so that’s something but closing in and getting them off stage where they seem to struggle is still a challenge. It’s slightly easier when I use my second main, Mewtwo though. Even then they are still projectile gods through and through.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Granblue Fantasy is getting a fighting game by ArcSys Works.

It uses sprites instead of 3D models like GG/DBFZ, which makes me wonder if GBF will be the fifth series added to BBTAG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom