• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I like that you can actually re-create a good number of the Spirits' fighting conditions with Support Spirits and Styles. Like for example, using Tennis Mario and Ho-oh, you can give the Pegasus Sisters Spirit their Critical Hit and Additional Midair Jump fight conditions. Or with the Min-Min Spirit Fight conditions, you can give her a Spirit that increases her Special move power(to reference favoring Special Moves) and a Spirit that gives her more attack when badly damage while giving her the Runner Style to get her Move Speed up.
Allows for some gimmicky fun in Smash Mode.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

It's...been a rough few days.

Weeks.

Et cetera.
It's not the same thing per se but i've been dealing with something similar except it usually happen 5-10 minutes after I lay down and is sorta like this painful, burning sensation that spreads throughout my body and arms. Granted it subsides pretty quickly but it's still annoying and dreadful to go through.

In any case I hope you're doing alright now or if not hanging in there. These kinds of things ****ing suck.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I wonder who else would be a Joker level reveal for Smash
Technically some people DID apparently ask for Joker prior to him setting the DLC status quo but it was just a super minority, so

Imma go with my main pick Dovahkiin here. He's got more solid foothold on Nintendo systems but enough people are going "But Nintendo wouldn't pick a WESTERN character!" to pump some of the shock factor back in. Some more people are thinking he might happen NOW, but far more people are just skipping 50 steps and assuming we're getting Goku or something or doubling down on whatever they were supporting before.

KMDP

Smash Legend
You get to that chest easily enough eventually, the access point is just far enough along in the level that I got irritated for a while too LOL

It's getting Richter to appear on the map that's the real headache of that area.
So... I just beat Dracula.

Now I just need to find Richter.

Does it have something to with the evil spirits and cannons?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Yup, get rid of all the evil spirits and Richter pops up right in front of the Dracula room.

The last puzzle gets a bit tricky, you might need to backtrack through most of the level and flip the obstacle back up in order to get the cannonball to bounce and hit a couple.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Yes.

Technically some people DID apparently ask for Joker prior to him setting the DLC status quo but it was just a super minority, so

Imma go with my main pick Dovahkiin here. He's got more solid foothold on Nintendo systems but enough people are going "But Nintendo wouldn't pick a WESTERN character!" to pump some of the shock factor back in. Some more people are thinking he might happen NOW, but far more people are just skipping 50 steps and assuming we're getting Goku or something or doubling down on whatever they were supporting before.
I’d be ok with Dovahkiin.

Probs Sora.
Honestly I kinda don’t want him in lol

KMDP

Smash Legend
Yup, get rid of all the evil spirits and Richter pops up right in front of the Dracula room.

The last puzzle gets a bit tricky, you might need to backtrack through most of the level and flip the obstacle back up in order to get the cannonball to bounce and hit a couple.
Well, that sounds easy enough. Incredibly time consuming, but I worked out how to get rid of all the Evil Spirits already.

I really enjoyed this Castlevania section.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
How many you have left then?
:ultbowserjr:
:ultcloud:

:ultdoc:
:ultduckhunt:
:ultgreninja:
:ultincineroar:
:ultmewtwo:
:ultmiifighters:
:ultgnw:
:ultpalutena:
:ultdarkpit:
:ultrobin:
:ultchrom:
:ultken:
:ultdarksamus:
:ultsheik:
:ultwolf:

Okay I take it back. It's not as much of a "home stretch" as I thought it was lol. Still quite a few to unlock before I can start saying that.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
i just played an online match and won but i made so many mistakes that it triggered my ocd
or just a depressive episode
i can never tell anymore

KMDP

Smash Legend
Got Richter.

Yeah, clearing out the Spirits wasn't too difficult. You just have to find the seventh Cannonball, reset all the rooms, and then get to work.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Bowser Jr shoulda got a better final smash in Ultimate.... and Shadow Mario shoulda been a Mario alt.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Capcom Cup is this week. If anyone plays Street Fighter, we might see something soon. Other than Akuma's Wrath of the Raging Advertisement.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I hate the feeling you get when your head feels swimmy after taking a nap.
I know I say this a lot in this thread but this was literally me two hours ago lol.

Although it was worse for another reason this time.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I know I say this a lot in this thread but this was literally me two hours ago lol.

Although it was worse for another reason this time.
That’s why I didn’t have a nap today. I forced myself to stay awake!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I used my dark power to stay awake during the day today. :p
Wish I had said powers lol.

They would def come in handy for a lot of cases.

brb googling how to acquire dark powers

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Unlocked everyone.

Groovy.

praline praline : Palutena was the last character I found, but not the last I unlocked - had to rematch Chrom and Mewtwo in that order.

Sidenote:

Also, hi fellas. I haven't posted in this thread before, and I'm new to these forums (my account isn't new because I joined awhile ago, but I never made use of it for some reason), so I hope to see you folks around.
Late, but welcome aboard.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Well you gotta kill the current dark god and well... it’s me.
Okay no worries i'll refrain from doing that. Friendship is more important than dark powers.

for now

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I'm really craving some Super Mario Odyssey and Smash Ultimate snapshots, but I have yet to find a thread or gallery page dedicated to them.
I'm surprised there's not even a thread on Smashboards dedicated to it (there was one for Smash 4, but it didn't even get past page 1). I missed the good old days of Brawl when people were either making "bloopers" for the game or uploading hilarious screenshots. Smashtasm was also a pretty huge Machinima series for both Melee and Brawl (holy crap, it's been over 10 years since the very first episode came out), and I was pretty disappointed no one tried to do something like that for Smash 4.
The competitive scene has been growing for Smash Bros, but the casual fans really need to step it up. :ultsonic:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom