• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Not sure if shared before, but...

This makes me think the money might finally be worth spending on this game... shame it happened a month before Ultimate. :p

D

Deleted member

I think I am just getting too grumpy. This stuff always happens not because of you guys, but because of me in late night.

So good night.

For real.
...Why though?
I legit do not know. Your presence makes me angry for some reason.

I can not control it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Alright trailer idea:

We open on a shot of tortured island. Isabelle is there, villager is, mario is in his golf outfit, duck hunt is there and so is cloud. They all are enjoying the islands festivities rather then fighting.

Isabelle goes to look for sea shells at the beach. Suddenly we see a shocked look on her face and we don’t quite see who she’s looking at other then yellow shoes.

Starts playing

She remarks that someone has washed ashore! Everyone stops and looks and begin to move towards the beach. duck hunt arrives first with the others to follow. Villager doesn’t show much emotion, mario is confused, cloud appears surprised. And duck hunt lick the persons head.
We see their back as they walk up.

???: where am I,

Cloud: Sora!?

Sora: Cloud! What are you doing here, where are we.

Cloud: Welcome Sora this is the world of smash bros! Some of the strongest opponents from across worlds gather here to test their strength. Looks like you’ll be joining us!

Sora: Sounds great!
“Sora awakens the light!”

*cue gameplay.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Alright trailer idea:

We open on a shot of tortured island. Isabelle is there, villager is, mario is in his golf outfit, duck hunt is there and so is cloud. They all are enjoying the islands festivities rather then fighting.

Isabelle goes to look for sea shells at the beach. Suddenly we see a shocked look on her face and we don’t quite see who she’s looking at other then yellow shoes.

Starts playing

She remarks that someone has washed ashore! Everyone stops and looks and begin to move towards the beach. duck hunt arrives first with the others to follow. Villager doesn’t show much emotion, mario is confused, cloud appears surprised. And duck hunt lick the persons head.

Cloud: Welcome Sora this is the world of smash bros! Some of the strongest opponents from across worlds gather here to test their strength. Looks like you’ll be joining us!

*cue gameplay.

Thoughts?
>not Mickey Mouse

D

Deleted member

Ooh, y'all talking about Christmas movies now? Well, my adoptive mother's favorite Christmas movie is A Christmas Story. As for me? How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the cartoon from my time period) and Jingle All the Way. You know, the one with Schwarzenegger as leading role. Those would be my personal recommendations.

I would also recommend watching Price is Right during the holidays. The joy of winning cash and prizes this time of year is at its true zenith.

Sayonara :kirby:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The Chuck Jones Grinch short is still the best Christmas Special. You know this.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Ooh, y'all talking about Christmas movies now? Well, my adoptive mother's favorite Christmas movie is A Christmas Story. As for me? How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the cartoon from my time period) and Jingle All the Way. You know, the one with Schwarzenegger as leading role. Those would be my personal recommendations.

I would also recommend watching Price is Right during the holidays. The joy of winning cash and prizes this time of year is at its true zenith.

Sayonara :kirby:

Okay then...

D

Deleted member

The best Christmas movie is clearly the Star Wars Christmas special, you fools. /s

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Interesting change. They definitely nerfed the ledge mechanics and recovery in Ultimate, which is good for me. Most of the characters I mained never had good recoveries, anyway.

D

Deleted member

Alright trailer idea:

Starts playing

*cue gameplay.

Thoughts?
I was expecting someone to die, but that would still make a good trailer.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Saw that Kirby DLC trailer. Looks like Magalor's Fireball is like the Speed Burner from Mega Man X2. Even leaves a trail of fire after it was shot.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
The best Christmas movie is clearly Die Hard.

Yes, this is an actual book.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Uugh... Why did you have to remind me of the Star Wars Holiday Special's existence?

That is undeniably THE worst thing I've watched in my whole life and wish I could unsee it badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom