• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Good god, I rarely do cry when watching something but the last MHA episode got really close to it, and I fully knew what was going to happen. And the thing is, no other episode besides the first two hit the same emotional note on me, and I think that has to do with how grounded of a conflict it is.
Seriously, we need a Best Mom category for this year's Cruncyroll awards so Inko can win it.

"Thank you for watching Gravity Falls season 1, you'll be able to watch season 2 in 365 days or you can watch it right now if you buy premium"
Wait MHA ended? :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Call me an *** but I really enjoy this Waluigi suffering memes.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was recently called a "Waluigi Fan" because I gave reasons why I didn't think Ninten would work in Smash.

Partially because he's visually almost identical to Ness, with some fanart giving him features he didn't have to try and differentiate him from Ness, and partially because it's left open ended purposely if Ninten IS Ness

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I was recently called a "Waluigi Fan" because I gave reasons why I didn't think Ninten would work in Smash.

Partially because he's visually almost identical to Ness, with some fanart giving him features he didn't have to try and differentiate him from Ness, and partially because it's left open ended purposely if Ninten IS Ness
I wonder if "Waluigi Fan" will become a new universal meme.

Don't want a certain character? You must be a Waluigi Fan.
Dissapointed that Bomberman is an Assist? You must be a Waluigi Fan.
Enjoy pineapples in your pizza? You must be a Waluigi Fan.

Why have reason in the Internet when we can say bull**** like this, am I right? :troll:

Ivander

Smash Legend
I wonder if "Waluigi Fan" will become a new universal meme.

Don't want a certain character? You must be a Waluigi Fan.
Dissapointed that Bomberman is an Assist? You must be a Waluigi Fan.
Enjoy pineapples in your pizza? You must be a Waluigi Fan.

Why have reason in the Internet when we can say bull**** like this, am I right? :troll:
Sounds like the next "Hanzo Main". Oh, how the tables have turned in Overwatch...

Oh, and I found something rather heartwarming for those still a bit sad about Bomberman.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The waluigi cancer is bad, I won't deny that, but at least some great memes are coming out of it.
There's a reason I don't join character support group and the mess with Waluigi is one of them (though I did join the Balloon Fighter one but everybody has given up on him now)

And yes, the memes for it are great, even if it hurts me.

D

Deleted member

I was just going to say something, but I won't say it now because people will call me a Waluigi fan. That is clearly a bad thing and I should feel very bad about myself because I'm a Waluigi fan and aaaaalll Waluigi fans are bad. I should probably get off the internet or something.
See you after I become a better person by ceasing to be a Waluigi fan.

/s

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'll never apologize for being a Waluigi fan.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'm a Waluigi fan.

Does it suck he's not in? Yeah, a bit.

Am I rabid and crazy about it? No.

Stop lumping us sane fans with the morons who are overreacting and crafting conspiracy theories and attacking Sakurai.

D

Deleted member

You know, it's funny because I was just arguing with someone who said that Sakurai should remove all of the Waluigi representation in the game because of the bad portion of the fanbase, and it ended with him comparing me to said bad portion for whatever reason.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I guess this is doubly relevant now.
Now I know how the K. Rool fans I trolled the other day feel.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So folks.

Does anyone have a good youtube playlist for Fire Emblem Fates' soundtrack.

I'd like one with English names cause... well I don't like names like... "Map A."

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I want to make it clear that I wasn't saying all Waluigi fans are bad. Not even close.

Just saying because after I posted that, I noticed the Wah-Defense Force come in.

Ivander

Smash Legend
User was warned for post
I'm a Waluigi fan.

Does it suck he's not in? Yeah, a bit.

Am I rabid and crazy about it? No.

Stop lumping us sane fans with the morons who are overreacting and crafting conspiracy theories and attacking Sakurai.
No one was? :confused: The only thing that I saw discussed were:
-people liking the images coming from the Waluigi deal
-someone saying they were called a Waluigi fan for stating their opinion
-someone joking about how people would assuming somebody must be a Waluigi fan if they like or don't like something(which isn't limited to Waluigi only. Believe me, ask the Hanzo mains.)

But nobody was lumping Waluigi fans together or even insulting Waluigi fans. And while I don't condone what the minority has done, I know better then to let a small portion spoil the whole apple.
Although admittingly, some of the stuff from people making fun of Waluigi not being in is amusing.
Edit: didn't notice which finger it was.
You know, it's funny because I was just arguing with someone who said that Sakurai should remove all of the Waluigi representation in the game because of the bad portion of the fanbase, and it ended with him comparing me to said bad portion for whatever reason.
I know who you are talking about, as I was there witnessing and even responding to them. As much as it is annoying to witness a minority giving a rough time to somebody, a minority should not be a reason for cutting something entirely from the game. And only bad PR and even worse behaviour would come from it.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You know what I wanna see?

That Hulk vs Loki gif where Hulk is smashing Loki into the ground, except put Daisy's face over Hulk's and Waluigi's face over Loki's. :laugh:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Waluigi is to the Mario series what Big the Cat is to the Sonic series.

Both are memes, both are purple, both are large in some way or another, both get shafted from main series games, both get shafted from spin-off releases on occasion, both have fan games that will never be finished at this rate....

...and both aren't playable in Smash.

The conclusion?

The Mario fanbase is actually more toxic than the Sonic fanbase because they feel compelled to harass the developer when their favourite purple guy doesn't get into games.

D

Deleted member

Although admittingly, some of the stuff from people making fun of Waluigi not being in is amusing.
Ok, I can agree to that.

....though I should warn you that you will get a mod warning for that one due to the middle finger.
I would delete it right away.

D

Deleted member

The Mario fanbase is actually more toxic than the Sonic fanbase because they feel compelled to harass the developer when their favourite purple guy doesn't get into games.
That's one hell of a conclusion to draw from this and I'm someone who generally thinks the Sonic fanbase is better than a lot of Nintendo ones.

D

Deleted member

You know what I wanna see?

That Hulk vs Loki gif where Hulk is smashing Loki into the ground, except put Daisy's face over Hulk's and Waluigi's face over Loki's. :laugh:
I really want to see this become a reality.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Ok, I can agree to that.

....though I should warn you that you will get a mod warning for that one due to the middle finger.
I would delete it right away.
I didn't even notice it was the middle finger until you pointed it out. Geez...

Edit: And I didn't edit it out fast enough. :(

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I am so bored right now. Like I do not know what to do. If only Gravity Falls was on Netflix.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Lol.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Everyone want a game with Waluigi alone as the main character, but I think it be better if Waluigi starred in a game with Wario in it. To test out the water a bit to see if Waluigi would be liked enough by the public. Along hte fact that, well, they are partners/brothers, I feel like you could do alot with those two based off their weirds abilites, gameplay & story wise.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Everyone want a game with Waluigi alone as the main character, but I think it be better if Waluigi starred in a game with Wario in it. To test out the water a bit to see if Waluigi would be liked enough by the public. Along hte fact that, well, they are partners/brothers, I feel like you could do alot with those two based off their weirds abilites, gameplay & story wise.
Still waiting for this.

D

Deleted member

Can anyone give me advice?
I said this and everyone ignored me twice.

I want to try out KH3 and Elder Scrolls VI when it comes out.
As well as Ultimate, obviously. :p

D

Deleted member

I didn't even notice it was the middle finger until you pointed it out. Geez...

Edit: And I didn't edit it out fast enough. :(
Oof....

Sorry, mate.

Can anyone give me advice?
I said this and everyone ignored me twice.

I want to try out KH3 and Elder Scrolls VI when it comes out.
As well as Ultimate, obviously. :p
....what advice are we supposed to give?

Just "have fun"? :p

D

Deleted member

Golen, you just double posted after warning someone from a potential infraction.
I'm not trying to be a backseat mod, I just find it funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom