• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Oh I had something in a Smash Bros. dream.

Bayonetta and Jeanne and Callie as well as Pearl ( or Marie, IDK which ) were dancing and signing about LGBT. It was a dancing thing that was about Smash Bros. Ultimate as well.

And while that happened I was being chased by the Soviet Union in my dream.

D

Deleted member

Man I really hope Decidueye gets confirmed because... You are driving straight into hell if he isn't. Lol
I'll try to keep my cool if he isn't. I'm already in the process of making an uneasy peace with the concept of Mimikyu getting in.
That said I will definitely still be super disappointed if he doesn't get in.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I can't make new friends in real life.

No one wants to talk to me.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
OK more serious response now.

I feel the same way about myself honestly, so I can empathise with this.

How I've dealt with it is giving myself something else to focus on. You feel like you need others less, if you can improve yourself or keep yourself busy. You feel a little less worthless, if you can do something every day, however small, that proves that nagging, negative voice and feeling in your head objectively wrong.

Also, a degree of self-reflection may be in order. Sometimes, you actually aren't that interesting to the people you try to interact with or expose yourself to. But that's OK. Because interest is subjective. But ask yourself why. Why are these people not interested in you? Is it just the way they are? Or is there something you could change that might give them a more positive impression of you? If so, are you willing to make that change? Is it worth making the change for this one person or group of people to have a prolonged interest in you?

Sometimes, you might actually just need to be more open. Maybe you aren't showing enough of yourself to people, and that's why they aren't interested. I could go on all day with hypotheticals, but at the end of the day, I don't know your situation. Hopefully this gives you something to run with though.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
look forward to us getting alolan sandslash instead of decidueye (seriously tho if were getting a pokemon its gonna be one popular in japan so its more likely to be rowlet with decidueye as a pokeball)

D

Deleted member

look forward to us getting alolan sandslash instead of decidueye (seriously tho if were getting a pokemon its gonna be one popular in japan so its more likely to be rowlet with decidueye as a pokeball)
Considering the roster was decided in 2015, I don't think popularity matters here.
Hell, people are putting too much stock in "popularity" in general.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Thought this was funny. So here ya go.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
To be honest though- don't really care at this point about newcomers because my baby's back. I mean- I will hype if Decidueye appears, but not as much as I did Yink.

The only newcomers that could outhype Yink for me would be Quote, Frisk/Sans, or The Dragonborn.

D

Deleted member

I've gotten 5 people to buy Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 on Switch and all of em love it, such a great online co-op multiplayer game to play with friends on Switch.

D

Deleted member

This is easily the saddest day of the month and probably one of the saddest days of the year.

If you are curious, three sad things happened today. One is not as sad and more nostalgia, but still.

Last edited by a moderator:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Considering the roster was decided in 2015, I don't think popularity matters here.
Hell, people are putting too much stock in "popularity" in general.
true there is a lot of stock put into popularity(mostly because of little amc and ridley)

now consider thing greninja was chosen because sakurai thought it looked the coolest which yes delphox and chesnaught are trashfires so tis a slam dunk in greninja favor, when we look at the three alolan starters we have

an idol (the thing japan loves) inspired pokemon
an archer (the thing people do as a club) inspired okemon
and Tiger Mask (a cultural icon and beloved anime and manga series) inspired pokemon

out of the three incineroar is the coolest option ebcause we dont have a dedicated wrestler sure bowsers side b now has him do an elbow drop but theres so much mroe you can do with a wrestling focused moveset than say archery which is extensively covered by multiple characters and then theres falco who already has the bird love normals angle covered

and then theres primarina who can be more sound based fighter(like jigglypuff should have been)

am i saying its impossible for decidueye to get in? no hes got a solid 33.3% chance and daisy of all characters got in so anything thats not an assist trophy or pokeball is still fair game

that all being said want who you want i wont stop you just expect the worst so you can be plesantly surprized if they get in or be completely right when they dont

D

Deleted member

Edit: My bad.
You never saw this post.

So how is everyone's day going?

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

I've gotten 5 people to buy Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 on Switch and all of em love it, such a great online co-op multiplayer game to play with friends on Switch.
I got it around the start of the year when it was on sale.

Got like 180 hours in it, it's just a lot of fun.

Really looking forward to see what the new DLC will be because Extra Pack 2 was pretty fun.

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
I had the original PS4 version of Xenoverse 2 and quite a fun game, though I didn't get the season pack for it. I might consider getting the Switch version as I miss playing it.

D

Deleted member

Anything I can do to rid my sadness? Nothing seems to be working...
I am not depressed. I am just sad.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
archery which is extensively covered by multiple characters
Just shooting arrows (a singular type for each fighter that can shoots arrows at that) and the Pits having a few attacks that spin the Bow around quickly is far from "extensively covered"
Not that that's the only thing Decidueye can do seeing as it's a Ghost Owl.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I missed this place. Spent a ridiculous amount of time in this game in my teenage years.

Got a 60 FPS patch too.

D

Deleted member

Archery isn't a singular and stale thing like people think "having a sword is". Shooting an arrow from a bow can be done in more than just one way.
Link covers only the most basic of archery which is the bow and arrow. Pit has a fantasy bow and arrow and it acts as two blades 99% of the time.
None of them can be considered actual archers when they only have one move for it. The way they go at it is also way too flavorless, give me something like what Little Mac is to other fist-fighters, give me a daring archer like this, I'm tired of Hollywood Archers

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
If they add Incineroar I just want it to be a full-on Zangief copy in terms of moveset. It would be perfect.
I’d rather have something similar, even if not as deep as the moveset I wrote for the support thread.

Had a ton of fun looking for which command grabs would fit best and the general idea of the moveset just sounds fun.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom