• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I tried the bonus boss in Deltarune and....

Yeah, I don't know if I'm going to win at all haha.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
That's Bit Block....

Why'd he do that?!!!
If you asks this question, this means that you know jack about Bitblock, and haven't watch his videos recently. And of course , when I said old it is because well... his Twitter is gone due to many controversial tweets...

My personal grudge on him is how he used to say how awesome Switch is back in 2017 to keep whining on Animal Crossing, whining on E3 2018, and says Switch has bunch of Wii U ports and telling people should get a Wii U instead. I mean don't get me wrong people can be entitle to their own opinion when it comes to Wii U, but Bitblock's reason were never really that good.
Why is she dressed like a thot
I don't know, ask the artist. My guess is that... that's how Cia wears in Hyrule Warriors lol, sort of.

Further news about FF XV because I once post a video about FF XV being an disappointment, now they cancelled their later DLC and Tabata resigns from Square Enix... yikes.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Uggh, I hope they fix the online. In For Glory, there was this laggy no fun match and the lag made me confused and I died. Playing Shulk vs. Diddy Kong in lag is not fun at all.
Uugh... Why did you have to remind me of the Star Wars Holiday Special's existence?

That is undeniably THE worst thing I've watched in my whole life and wish I could unsee it badly.
I am sorry.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Uggh, I hope they fix the online. In For Glory, there was this laggy no fun match and the lag made me confused and I died. Playing Shulk vs. Diddy Kong in lag is not fun at all.
Did you watch the Direct? They're gonna use proximity to help with that.

But since there are no decicated servers, this is more or less the equivalent of just isolating the problem.

D

Deleted member

I really wish the game just gave us a quick For Glory option with both Omega and BF stages available. Having to choose between the two is just... why?
Not to mention no one will be able to agree with the timer. 1v1, 3 stocks, no items and BF more likely because everyone is tired of FD. But the timer? Oh boy, that's gonna get some arguments.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I really wish the game just gave us a quick For Glory option with both Omega and BF stages available. Having to choose between the two is just... why?
Not to mention no one will be able to agree with the timer. 1v1, 3 stocks, no items and BF more likely because everyone is tired of FD. But the timer? Oh boy, that's gonna get some arguments.
7 minutes of camping, here we go :troll:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ooh, wait. How about the time the Grinch didn't steal Christmas, and instead decided to utterly screw with people's minds on a different holiday?

It was a wonderful night for eyebrows.

Read it in the Snatcher's voice.

Was not disappointed.
Happy to be of service!

...In turn, reading your post now makes me want to imagine the entire book and special being narrated by the Snatcher.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ya know, I do find it sad that there isn't a single axe user in Smash. Sure, the Belmont use a axe as a projectile, but it's not their main weapon, so it doesn't count.

Which is a shame honestly because, axe are so intimidating and cool as weapon, more so than sword & spear imo, and I feel like a character using an axe could bring something new to Smash, even if it was another humanoid or FE character.

So, if the character from the next FE who use a axe as her weapon get in Smash as DLC, you won't see me being sad about it. :D

But for now, all I can do is hope we get a Mii Costume who use a axe instead of a sword, even if it's unlikely...

Ivander

Smash Legend
So.....anyone want to see Camilla very out of character?
So by the sounds of it, it's not necessarily Fallen Heroes 2. Rather, it seems to imply that Young Azura is from just after coming to Nohr from Valla, as she mentions stuff about being made fun of and whatnot, which is what happened to her in Nohr. But considering Mikoto, it's also possible that it could be when she was recently kidnapped by Hoshido. In this scenario, she's dreaming and wants to stay in her dream and the characters are her "interpretations" of her "family".
Camilla looks out of place, but when you remember that when Azura came to Nohr, Elise was likely not born yet and Camilla was around, and listening to Camilla's talks about wishing she could save her, it could imply that Camilla treated her more decently compared to other Nohrians and thus, the Camilla that is very out of character might be how Young Azura saw Camilla when she was back in Nohr.
That said, it would've probably helped if Camilla actually had a Support with Azura in Fates that wasn't from a DLC. But it's surprisingly a breath of fresh air of seeing Camilla act so differently. And it's hilarious when listening to her talking about lap pillows being so immodest.
Anyway, this is a rather strange and interesting Banner in terms of story/character implications. And it will be interesting seeing their other conversations in the story and in your Castle. And the TT has the potential to be very interesting.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Ya know, I do find it sad that there isn't a single axe user in Smash. Sure, the Belmont use a axe as a projectile, but it's not their main weapon, so it doesn't count.

Which is a shame honestly because, axe are so intimidating and cool as weapon, more so than sword & spear imo, and I feel like a character using an axe could bring something new to Smash, even if it was another humanoid or FE character.

So, if the character from the next FE who use a axe as her weapon get in Smash as DLC, you won't see me being sad about it. :D

But for now, all I can do is hope we get a Mii Costume who use a axe instead of a sword, even if it's unlikely...
And then the Three Houses character ends up being a sword user anyway

D

Deleted member

You know who uses an axe? Skyrim Man

D

Deleted member

I mean, at least we have some axe representation, right? Even if it is not prime? :ultsimon::ultrichter:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I mean, at least we have some axe representation, right? Even if it is not prime? :ultsimon::ultrichter:
I just said they didn't count amigo, they aren't solely axe user, they just have a axe for one move and that's it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just said they didn't count amigo, they aren't solely axe user, they just a axe for one move and that's it.
Ah.

The most likely Axe candidate may be a Skyrim character. Who knows though?

You can say Hector or whatever, but I do not know. I think Sakurai understands about the FE overrepresentation that makes some fans mad.

Personally, I do not have a problem with a ton of FE representatives.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

If I land on the number 8, I have to make a fanfiction of anything you guys want.
3466344734.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom