• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The fact that tonight's Splatoon 2 update is needed to use the Off the Hook amiibo explains why nobody online has been spoiling them.

But the perks are cool: you can be on stage with them when used during a Splatfest plus new themes & sound effects for Squid Beatz 2.

Can't wait for tomorrow.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Concerning showing pictures on this site, I've debating showing my face for a while but I always back out of it. One of those "on the fence" kind of things.

D

Deleted member

My face is smooth and has no pimples and freckles, and I have nice green eyes

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I gotta say, The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn , looking cool! And unlike me, you're able to grow a beard: my beard is basically non-existent and it just looks bad, honestly. :p

As for whether or not I'd show my own face, I'm too shy for that, really.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Well, I got one right now.

lol you grew facial hair since the last time i saw your face :V

anyway looks like it works well on ya, hard to tell with literally only a quater but so far ya :V

I’d show part of my face like Uni but then that would confirm my gender.
for katt it'll be the exact opposite

i have a mannish face and body
I like how this was all about comparing receipts, then people just say I look good despite only seeing a fraction of my face. :laugh:
what else would you expect? :V

numbers? boring :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Goodness I always fear that you guys are somehow going to track me down and kill me when I am sleeping or at least do something else nasty.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I've posted a selfie before.

I don't care what people see me as. I already know that's not one of my pros. Its what's on the inside, and boy let you tell you what.

I have got one sexy spleen.

D

Deleted member

Drawing emotes on your face isn't nasty, right? :lol:
If you just suddenly went in my room than I would not scream ( I am not a screamer ), but I would just shake and be scared. I would probably hide myself.

Uhhh drawing emotes on my face would be better than killing me or embarrassing me so.... Yeah.....

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You can't say a full opinion without seeing the full mug :V
That is true.

praline praline rocking Primrose and Im rocking Cyrus, this feels right
Is Cyrus who you’re gonna play as first?

I've posted a selfie before.

I don't care what people see me as. I already know that's not one of my pros. Its what's on the inside, and boy let you tell you what.

I have got one sexy spleen.
I don’t even know how to reply to this..

If you just suddenly went in my room than I would not scream ( I am not a screamer ), but I would just shake and be scared. I would probably hide myself.

Uhhh drawing emotes on my face would be better than killing me or embarrassing me so.... Yeah.....
What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom