• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Yes and a place where you can look at planets and study stars in a telescope.
I remember I went camping once ( I am not a fan of camping ) and it was so dark the night was beautiful. The stars were everywhere and you could see the Milky Way.

Oooh I love animals!
I have been to a really good zoo before and I was able to touch some animals and all of that.

What is your favorite place to go to?
Growing up in Tacoma/Seattle there were a TON of places I loved to visit. Point Defiance Zoo, Puyallup Fair, the Pacific Science Center, Pike Place Market, you name it

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You replaced Adeleine Edition with Unfezant Edition, fam.
Because Adeleine would know that true art requires change. She wouldn't want the title to get stale.

Or something.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I thought we had something and you go and ruin it by saying you hate gen 5. :(
It's alright, we just have different tastes in Pokemon. I gave 5th gen a chance, and I don't like it.

But we will always have our love for Persona 5 ;)

Gen V's Exp system is actually very favorable to grinding. If you're underleveled, your Pokémon is gaining a notable increase in the amount of exp and levels they get, so you're able to get them up to par faster then in other generations. If they're at the same level, they actually gain more Exp. then if you were using the flat rate, so it's still a benefit at that point as well, and if they're above their level they don't start getting diminishing returns until either 10 levels or after, which means that unless you're just trying to crush the single player campaign you're probably not going to notice the difference in how much Exp. you're 'losing'. On top of that, Gen V also gave players access to an early Day Care, Exp. Share, easy access to a Lucky Egg, Audinos, and powers that boosted your exp through the Entralink, so the games do try to make sure you have everything at your disposal to keep your team strong and well trained.

In general, Gen V was actually pretty friendly when it came to the options it provided the player. You have a lot of means to get your team up to par and you don't get negatively affected by it until very high levels due to how the system works. At the very least, it's much more favorable then at least Gen 2, which had an awful level curve that forced you to grind without many means to curb it (and this is coming from a huge fan of the games).
I see. Maybe that could be the reason why I didn't like the way how the exp points is. Guess I need to do another run on the 5th gen and see how it goes later this year. Then again maybe I was unaware of all of this so early in the game that caused me to feel drained and reacted negative towards the fifth gen

Don't be hating on :154:bruh
I'd vouch for this. I love Megainum, but the move pool isn't the best

At least Bayleaf got a decent design than that god awful demo one

Mega Typhlosion
Type: Fire/Ground
Aww hell naw

I'm not accepting one of my favorite Fire types to hit a 4x weakness to Water bruh. Not even Fire/Rock

Daily reminder that you're not a lesser person for working a minimum wage job. Better that than no job at all.
Exactly!

My first job was working as a dishwasher in a nursing home. I'd rather have that job back than sitting around on here complaining that I have no job. And in today's world, it's better than being on the street

Now since I'm behind on the stuff (and I read what happened since my last post, I got a few things I'd like to say and I'm saying it without trying to add anymore drama into the thread because we're long overdue for that. BAD.)

I am close to ignoring you.
And I care because?

Shiny, I'd heavily recommend that you grow the **** up. Because you're constantly putting yourself on the hot seat daily here. I announced that I put you on ignore (even when I was being harsh), and you go calling me a jerk and how I "hurt your feelings". Now you're saying you weren't mad, even though you were? Nice way to twist your words and make yourself look bad, kiddo.

Get real

I was not mad because Crusher was ignoring me, I was mad because he was able to act like a jerk and to not hear how mad I was for calling me a jerk. Like he could get away acting like a jerk.
Hear? What's that word supposed to mean for Deaf people? :troll:

I got a warning for it, and I'm not even complaining after talking to who gave me it. I take it, and move on from it. Lesson learned for me

You constantly threaten to ignore other people, but you start whining and crying when people do the same to you? Get real.
No, I’m pretty sure he was calling you out on your nonsense.
You threatened to ignore someone because of an opinion/joke (couldn't tell honestly) when you were offended by someone else ignoring you.
You have no excuse this time. I usually try to defend you when you say dumb things but this time you've earned it, no offense.

I can tell you guys like putting me down.
This time, you're the one being a douche causing some unnecessary drama. It's not putting you down man, it's called calling you out on your **** because your behavior isn't acceptable.

I feel like you all want me away from NintenZone instead of me improving. Like you all got meaner........
You told us all you wanted to get away for awhile and improve and I decided to give you that second chance when you came back from your break.

...and you blew it by going back to your old ways, which I spotted very quickly. Until you start taking it seriously and get your **** together, maybe you shall go and post in some other places for awhile and come back here later once you've matured a bit. Or just don't post anything that's going to cause a lot of awkwardness such as trying to bring back the absurd awkward stripper jokes that all of us are to blame for.

And this is the last time I'm going to fire my keyboard warrior hands and post because when I vent. I WILL VENT. And now I'm done discussing Shiny or anything related to the kid in this thread. So if you want to say something, let's move it to PMs and have a talk there, group chat or 1 on 1

kthxbai

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I just discovered a super neat detail given to Inkling in Smash Ultimate.

The Inkling's color swaps and the order the game puts them in matches the player slot colors of Smash (with the exception of P1's Red & P5's Orange being swapped)

Let me show you
ult ink.png

Sakurai you sly dog!

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It's alright, we just have different tastes in Pokemon. I gave 5th gen a chance, and I don't like it.

But we will always have our love for Persona 5 ;)

I see. Maybe that could be the reason why I didn't like the way how the exp points is. Guess I need to do another run on the 5th gen and see how it goes later this year. Then again maybe I was unaware of all of this so early in the game that caused me to feel drained and reacted negative towards the fifth gen

I'd vouch for this. I love Megainum, but the move pool isn't the best

At least Bayleaf got a decent design than that god awful demo one

Aww hell naw

I'm not accepting one of my favorite Fire types to hit a 4x weakness to Water bruh. Not even Fire/Rock

Exactly!

My first job was working as a dishwasher in a nursing home. I'd rather have that job back than sitting around on here complaining that I have no job. And in today's world, it's better than being on the street

Now since I'm behind on the stuff (and I read what happened since my last post, I got a few things I'd like to say and I'm saying it without trying to add anymore drama into the thread because we're long overdue for that. BAD.)

And I care because?

Shiny, I'd heavily recommend that you grow the **** up. Because you're constantly putting yourself on the hot seat daily here. I announced that I put you on ignore (even when I was being harsh), and you go calling me a jerk and how I "hurt your feelings". Now you're saying you weren't mad, even though you were? Nice way to twist your words and make yourself look bad, kiddo.

Get real

Hear? What's that word supposed to mean for Deaf people? :troll:

I got a warning for it, and I'm not even complaining after talking to who gave me it. I take it, and move on from it. Lesson learned for me

This time, you're the one being a douche causing some unnecessary drama. It's not putting you down man, it's called calling you out on your **** because your behavior isn't acceptable.

You told us all you wanted to get away for awhile and improve and I decided to give you that second chance when you came back from your break.

...and you blew it by going back to your old ways, which I spotted very quickly. Until you start taking it seriously and get your **** together, maybe you shall go and post in some other places for awhile and come back here later once you've matured a bit. Or just don't post anything that's going to cause a lot of awkwardness such as trying to bring back the absurd awkward stripper jokes that all of us are to blame for.

And this is the last time I'm going to fire my keyboard warrior hands and post because when I vent. I WILL VENT. And now I'm done discussing Shiny or anything related to the kid in this thread. So if you want to say something, let's move it to PMs and have a talk there, group chat or 1 on 1

kthxbai
I don’t know if I love Persona 5. It’s good but I don’t know...

D

Deleted member

Coricus Coricus

What is your favorite place to go to? Just curious.
Most of the top tier pokemon are basic ***** compared to the cooler “bad” pokemon
Are you saying that Greninja and Tapu Koko as well as Zygarde are not cool?
Delete this. Now.
I just discovered a super neat detail given to Inkling in Smash Ultimate.

The Inkling's color swaps and they order the game puts them in matches the player slot colors of Smash (with the exception of P1's Red & P5's Orange being swapped)

Let me show you
View attachment 152809

Sakurai you sly dog!
I love Sakurai. That is really cool, actually!

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Not especially. It’s outclassed by lots of different Pokémon that can set up much more reliably.
You're point being? It still works. Its not like Unfezant can do what others do better. It lacks the movepool and stats to do anything useful. Hence why its in PU. Meanwhile Porygon-Z is in UUBL.

A Pokemon isn't bad because something else does what it does better. That's not how it works. Especially in Porygon-Z's case, where its Z-gimmick is a beast in mind games.
Because Adeleine would know that true art requires change. She wouldn't want the title to get stale.

Or something.
>true art requires change
>changes it to an irrelevant 5th gen Pokémon

Don't talk to me or my son ever again.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Yes and a place where you can look at planets and study stars in a telescope.
I remember I went camping once ( I am not a fan of camping ) and it was so dark the night was beautiful. The stars were everywhere and you could see the Milky Way.

Oooh I love animals!
I have been to a really good zoo before and I was able to touch some animals and all of that.

What is your favorite place to go to?
Mmh. That's a question.

Toledo Zoo feels like the best zoo out of the ones I've been to more than like, once LOL. Probably better zoos out there I only foggily remember.

Closer zoos are closer, but less interesting exhibit areas etc. For all the interest the closest zoo we have around here offers, my plans to start a fishtank will probably be about as interesting.

Ah, I have tons of fond memories of the science museum in Fort Wayne, though. Ah man, that's been ages. You can hardly go wrong with science museums, though. I should really go to one of those again sometime. Not as flashy as a theme park, but definitely a good day outing overall.

D

Deleted member

Mmh. That's a question.

Toledo Zoo feels like the best zoo out of the ones I've been to more than like, once LOL. Probably better zoos out there I only foggily remember.

Closer zoos are closer, but less interesting exhibit areas etc. For all the interest the closest zoo we have around here offers, my plans to start a fishtank will probably be about as interesting.

Ah, I have tons of fond memories of the science museum in Fort Wayne, though. Ah man, that's been ages. You can hardly go wrong with science museums, though. I should really go to one of those again sometime. Not as flashy as a theme park, but definitely a good day outing overall.
I love the Zoo!

Mine would be the movie theater, a zoo or some science thing like a planetarium as well as a museum.

Also I am finally going to use my Switch because I want to get in the action.
I have three games I put in my room.
Mario Odyssey, BOTW or Kirby Star Allies?

Which one thread?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I love the Zoo!

Mine would be the movie theater, a zoo or some science thing like a planetarium.

Which one thread?
My personal preference is Odyssey

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
You're point being? It still works. Its not like Unfezant can do what others do better. It lacks the movepool and stats to do anything useful. Hence why its in PU. Meanwhile Porygon-Z is in UUBL.

A Pokemon isn't bad because something else does what it does better. That's not how it works. Especially in Porygon-Z's case, where its Z-gimmick is a beast in mind games
I never, ever, said it was bad. Not especially doesn’t equal bad. And anyway, why would I choose one of my favorite Pokémon over a Pokémon that is better? I pick my Pokémon based on whether they’re the best in conjunction with my intended team or not, not because of personal bias.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I love the Zoo!

Mine would be the movie theater, a zoo or some science thing like a planetarium.

Which one thread?
Hmm, that makes me wonder.

Have you ever actually been to a science museum?

They seem to be at least similar everywhere I've ever been. Which isn't too many places, but is still enough.

D

Deleted member

Hmm, that makes me wonder.

Have you ever actually been to a science museum?

They seem to be at least similar everywhere I've ever been. Which isn't too many places, but is still enough.
I have been to some museums before.
Like a big one.
Museums are fun, I forgot to put that in the post.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I love the Zoo!

Mine would be the movie theater, a zoo or some science thing like a planetarium as well as a museum.

Which one thread?
Haven't gotten Star Allies, so I can't say much about it.

But honestly... Wait, do you got the DLC for BotW? Because my answer might differ. Or at least, give me more thought.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Never expected GoNintendo to cover a 4chan leak about a supposed Nintendo Direct

The post was made on July 10 and yet surprisingly it had talks about Funko Pops

What kills it, however, is stating a Switch port of Cuphead happening, despite the Xbox One having exclusive console rights to that game and well as Final Fantasy VII remake coming too (lol).

There's other nonsense too but that's expected from 4chan.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I have been to some museums before.
Like a big one.
Museums are fun, I forgot to put that in the post.
Well there's different kinds of museums though.

There's art museums, which are just kind of. . .artsy, I guess.

There's natural history museums, which tend to go into more interesting detail describing things but are still just stuff on display to a degree.

And then there's science museums, which are less museums and more "let's see how many weird things we can display in a single building."

Like, the one in Fort Wayne has a room that's really weird and disorienting with the floor at an odd angle, this pitch black obstacle course box I never have the guts to try, a place where you can strap into a seat that simulates the gravity on the moon, a mirror that creates the illusion of an endless hallway, etc. Meanwhile another science museum elsewhere had a chamber that simulated hurricane force winds, while I think yet another one had a -ton- of water based playsets. Science museums are basically a grab bag of moderately scientifically interesting fun.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I have BOTW DLC.
Also Yellowlord Yellowlord I did not knew you ran a Shantae thread!
Go for BotW. DLC bulks the game by quite a bit, so I'm sure you'll have fun.

Its a really good game. Will be even better in a couple weeks. :happysheep:
Call me back when it's worth 100 bucks because that's around the price of any new first-party Switch game here in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom