• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
praline praline Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo There are reports of Octopath Traveler leaks popping up online thanks the broken street dates.

Proceed with caution for the next two days.

EDIT: Read part of the news wrong. "Leak" was meaning piracy, but still be careful.
*holds up bucket*

i drink leaks for breakfest

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
And it isn't coming home, we opted for the runback against Belgium for some reason and it was done in true England fashion.

Happy with a top 4 finish though, way better than expected. Just need to work on actually playing for 90 minutes and getting stuff from open play.
The toxicity around the whole World Cup has been utterly embarrassing though, as always.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Its been a pretty eventful year for me. It was full of bad and good.

My mother broke her back, then later got fired from her job. I managed to get a job, and set up my banking system, so I'm progressing in that regard. The newest thing involves my sister, but until I hear more about it, I don't want to discuss it here.

Video game-wise, its been an amazing year. Young Link returns to Smash and Adeleine and Ribbon return in Kirby Star Allies as playable characters. I bought Kirby Star Allies, which is the first time in years since I bought a Kirby game. I'm actually pumped for the next Smash game. TES 6 FINALLY got confirmed. Starfield is a thing...

Yeah. Its been interesting.

...so far.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
****ing Croatia has such a huge heart; major respect for that team.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
We went past page 2018, huh.

Looks we are all in the future now!:p

D

Deleted member

2018 has been a good year.
I am not sure if the best or not, but better than 2017 and 2016 for sure.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Speaking of fire emblem. What’s everyone’s bets on the special heroes banner in August?

Chrono.

The shade is real.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Eden's Zero is Mashima's new manga after Fairy Tail.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So there was an Arden who was dangerous and he goes to Grima, and the Arden gets destroyed. Both had full health.
boi.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

How many DLCs do you guys expect to appear in SSBU? I'm saying 5 max
More than Wii U.

In fact, I'm gonna put it out there right now: Smash is getting at least two season passes, and one will be announced before the game is out.

Nintendo are gonna push this game to the moon harder than WWE push Roman Reigns.

Chrono.

Man, Muscular feels like a weird pick for the MHA game.

It'd be like if Arc Sys put in Dodoria or Android 19 in FighterZ.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
How many DLCs do you guys expect to appear in SSBU? I'm saying 5 max
I tend to not predict numbers because I'm too perfectionist, LOL. But hard numbers are kind of iffy to work with anyway.

It's more fascinating for me to try to think of who might end up as DLC than how many slots. Like, someone like Dovahkiin could only conceivably be DLC if they happened both due to timing and being a mass-market choice as opposed to one intended to get crotchety veteran players to pick up yet another Smash in the first place. But the more obscure fandom-oriented characters will likely be skewed towards the base game since this game's selections appear to be Ballot based.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
If you ever wondered if Leo really does get Quick Riposte 3 at 4* but just hasn't been demoted, wonder no more:
https://fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/User:Moydow/Heroes_skills_by_rarity
This page I've been working on for the last few days shows which skills each hero learns at every rarity, including those they aren't available at. So we could have stuff like 4* Leo giving Quick Riposte 3, 4* Sigurd giving Close Def 3, 4* Hinoka giving Hone Fliers, and 4* flier Nino giving Swift Sparrow 2. Of course, these are probably exactly why they haven't been demoted yet. :p Still, I think this stuff is pretty interesting.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man I remember having an avatar on another one that randomized so it was different for most people.

I wish this place allowed url avys so I could have Tharja, Charlotte, Kale, Azura and Sailor Venus all at the same time!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Valentian Summer
So this?
:p

I'd love to see this though.
Normal Charlotte please.
This would be nice. Charolette would be in a non special heroes banner though.

If you ever wondered if Leo really does get Quick Riposte 3 at 4* but just hasn't been demoted, wonder no more:
https://fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/User:Moydow/Heroes_skills_by_rarity
This page I've been working on for the last few days shows which skills each hero learns at every rarity, including those they aren't available at. So we could have stuff like 4* Leo giving Quick Riposte 3, 4* Sigurd giving Close Def 3, 4* Hinoka giving Hone Fliers, and 4* flier Nino giving Swift Sparrow 2. Of course, these are probably exactly why they haven't been demoted yet. :p Still, I think this stuff is pretty interesting.
Huh that's interesting.

Out of these, I still hope we get access to QR at 4 stars the most because that feels like the biggest one missing.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Just in case I didn't post this before, here you go.

Man, Muscular feels like a weird pick for the MHA game.

It'd be like if Arc Sys put in Dodoria or Android 19 in FighterZ.
Eh, he got a fight against the main character, more importantly, MHA is fairly new, so it's not to the point where more important villains can fill a roster, in the case of the TV series anyway.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So this?
:p

I'd love to see this though.

This would be nice. Charolette would be in a non special heroes banner though.

Huh that's interesting.

Out of these, I still hope we get access to QR at 4 stars the most because that feels like the biggest one missing.
Oh well then Dread Fighter Charlotte.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Not sure how I feel about 2018 yet.

Bad stuff:
-Spent the first quarter of the year continuing a pretty sucky job I started at the end of last year, also nearly got killed because of bad management at one point.
-Got laid off that job, though in hindsight that may have been a good thing. Still sucks to be laid off though, especially since I basically got laid off for being TOO good at the job.
-Was really hoping to go competitive in Dissidia NT and I was dedicating so much time to it, but the crappy online infrastructure and annoying player base (both in-game and on reddit and stuff) became too much and I gave up. Haven't even finished my Y'shtola guide and probably never will, unless her rework inspires me.
-My poor sleeping ability has been the worst it's ever been, I'm convinced I'm borderline insomniac.
-Still can't return to college this year because I had to be 23 years old as of January 1st. I turned 23 in April.
-My old 4KTV which I only had for a little over a year broke down RIGHT as the parts for my PC started arriving, and it took me a month to get just a partial refund from the retailer, and delayed me building the PC. I was able to get a replacement and least, and the replacement is better. But it was a stressful month where I also couldn't do much. A lot of my Xenoblade 2 playtime was during that time.
-Some other miscellaneous things I'd rather not mention.

Good stuff:
+The job wasn't great, and I got laid off a bit earlier than I planned, but I saved up enough money for the dream PC anyway in the end, thanks to my tax credits. Now I've got my monster PC that does everything I need it to.
+I'm now learning various things to give myself the skills I need to do the things I really want to do in life.
+Also playing games at 4K60 and maxing out settings is great, same with all the emulation stuff I've been setting up.
+Got a lot of games, mostly recently thanks to the Steam Summer Sales.
+Didn't get too much merch this year, but what I did get was great, like the Kingdom Key prop and the Ikaros Nendoroid
+Finally got an estimate for my jaw surgery, so I will have these braces off at the end of the year and I shouldn't have to go to the orthodontist all of the time after it.
+Made a few friends from playing Dissidia NT and hanging out in those communities that I actually talk to on Discord and Twitter.
+E3 was pretty good this year.
+I made a 5-Star +10 merge Chrom in FE Heroes.

And it's kind of a mixed thing, but I've started re-acquainting with a childhood friend and we've had some nice days out, but apparently she's been harbouring feelings for me for well over a decade. And even regardless of the gravity of that, I'm not sure we'd really work as a couple, and I still feel like I have to "get to know her again" anyway, since it's been so long. We're not the same as when we were kids.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I'd hope 2019 is better than how this year has been so far. Though that would go against the trend for me lol

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Have you ever noticed that in Smash speculation people will dismiss something as fake, that's obvious fake

But the reason they give for dismissing it is nonsensical?

Like if there was a picture of Abraham Lincoln fighting against Aliens and someone says "It's fake because no one would wear white after labour day"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom