• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Someone tell Shisho that a burg with cheese is a cheeseburger. He doesn't seem to grasp that.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Holy **** Riverdale is nuts.

Betty is a camgirl now.
Why is Riverdale so trippy?

Like that's the last thing i'd expect to see in an Archie comic lol.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
*sigh* I apologize for that. My temper can get the better of me. You don't deserve that kind of response and I shouldn't have acted that way.

I should be mad at myself instead, if anything.
Yo.

Hatty.

Que pasa, fam? Get at me.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
You don't even know the half of it lol.

It's crazy. But in a strangely fun way.
I guess it's one of those TV shows that takes a series made for a younger audience and makes it all sexual and **** lol.

But hey that's a sign of the times I guess. In which case said times are wack just saying.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Considering they got Anthony Del Rio (:ultpit::ultdarkpit:) back, that reason to have Viridi gain a new voice makes little sense
I don't think this is the case, cause I believe Chrom's voice actor Matthew Mercer is union and he voices Chrom in Smash by the sounds of it.
I’m glad I’m wrong then, that’d really suck

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Yo.

Hatty.

Que pasa, fam? Get at me.
To be completely honest, I've been feeling depressed lately...again. Before I thought it was out of my life, but apparently not.

I feel like I'm inadequate at work, because even though my co-workers praise me I always feel like I'm not good enough or doing something wrong.

I'm also getting over my past relationship still. I've had 2 girlfriends so far, and I feel like I'm never good enough there.

And I lash out at friends and colleagues for no justifiable reason (ex: Arigarmy, just recently). Especially since I get mad over a stupid game.

I'm a stupid piece of ****.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Holy **** Matthew Mercer is the english VA for Jotaro!?
Yes but his Ora game isn't that great compared to Seitz, who does both DIO and The World. It's a shame he couldn't do both.

IMO it's way better than the Subbed ones. (both videos are already timed to the points they do the thing)

Mercer's, on the other hand need some major improvements.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
To be completely honest, I've been feeling depressed lately...again. Before I thought it was out of my life, but apparently not.

I feel like I'm inadequate at work, because even though my co-workers praise me I always feel like I'm not good enough or doing something wrong.

I'm also getting over my past relationship still. I've had 2 girlfriends so far, and I feel like I'm never good enough there.

And I lash out at friends and colleagues for no justifiable reason (ex: Arigarmy, just recently). Especially since I get mad over a stupid game.

Nah you ain't.

You're just human and dealing with some ****.

We gotchu fam, it's all good.

D

Deleted member

My Switch updated and there goes my Bellsprout hunt, R.I.P.
Though I did get a shiny traded to me once in Let's Go Eevee.

No you are not. I mean in your defense, Arigmary was being a bit too harsh on you.

You are not stupid, you are a good moderator.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Nah you ain't.

You're just human and dealing with some ****.

We gotchu fam, it's all good.
I want to believe that, I do.
But for the past couple of weeks, negative events keep happening relating to how I feel about myself.
And I feel like I'm not worth the time; worthless, etc.
Which is why I'm seeking counseling right now.

@ShinyLegendary Don't you drag Arigarmy's name. He didn't do anything wrong. I shouldn't have lashed out; it's on me, not him.
And this doesn't relate to moderation only. This relates to life as a whole.
So please...think before you post. It's more than just moderation; a ton more than just moderation.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yes but his Ora game isn't that great compared to Seitz, who does both DIO and The World. It's a shame he couldn't do both.

IMO it's way better than the Subbed ones. (both videos are already timed to the points they do the thing)

Mercer's, on the other hand need some major improvements.

I thought it wasn’t bad. It’s not what I’m used to but it’s alright.

D

Deleted member

@ShinyLegendary Don't you drag Arigarmy's name. He didn't do anything wrong. I shouldn't have lashed out; it's on me, not him.
And this doesn't relate to moderation only. This relates to life as a whole.
So please...think before you post. It's more than just moderation; a ton more than just moderation.
My apologies. What I am saying is you have a good job and you are an overall good person.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
I want to believe that, I do.
But for the past couple of weeks, negative events keep happening relating to how I feel about myself.
And I feel like I'm not worth the time; worthless, etc.
Which is why I'm seeking counseling right now.
I can relate to how you feel because I used to feel the same way you do years ago. I’m glad you are seeking help. Hang in there and know that you are a great person and you do matter to people.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Really regretting not buying my Switch during the Black Friday season. Could have saved some money and maybe a pack-in.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I can relate to how you feel because I used to feel the same way you do years ago. I’m glad you are seeking help. Hang in there and know that you are a great person and you do matter to people.
Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs
I hope all of the helps pay off. Do not let yourself down, the world has not seen your full potential.
You are a good man.
I wish I believed that, I really do.
I appreciate the support even still, though...even though I still hate myself.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
RIP, your wallet
I mean I did get a Switch for a bit cheaper. It was a refurbished one but still almost as if it were new. Saw the online deal and wanted to do what I can to save some cash.

Dum dum Youra wastin' that $$$

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I might actually miss out on Black Friday this year. Can't think of anything I want.

I could use it for family gifts (what exactly I don't know)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom