• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Ah.

Digging further, Hideo Kojima noted he'd be retiring Campbell from future MGS games out of respect for the late Takeshi Aono. Recasting him could prove...troublesome.

It could be handled respectfully though, I think. We'll see.

Hoo boy no.

Aono died in 2012. He wasn't even around for Sm4sh to be released.
Nani!? Someone died a couple years back... who the **** am I thinking of?

They actually did it lmao

Inb4 Hrid is GHB
Boring boring boring boring snow

Potato_

Smash Lord
They'd basically have to redo everyone's since a multitude of them in Brawl reference Brawl specifically. I didn't necessarily expect them back but I always hold out hope.

The gameplay in NY was said that it wasn't the final build but that it was damn close. I can only hope that the final build will have them.
I'm doubting it dude, much as I would LOVE it. Nothing against KI but the Codec calls were leagues above it. Just getting to hear from Mei Ling, Otacon and the Colonel along with the others was awesome, I also enjoyed the humor more. But with Hayter's comment a few months back I don't feel confident in their return.

One hope spot touching on both of these.

If it was a negotiations issue - either with the VAs or with Konami, either money or simply cramped for time - and they get it resolved, that would make perfect post-release DLC. And knowing Ninty, that would probably be a free QoL release.

We could just wake up with available codecs one day. Picture that.
Best timeline.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Inb4 Hrid is GHB
2 characters.

What the ****.

Weird banner. I might pull for sutr. But there’s also the legendary banner coming so we shall see. My hirid is our hero this month.

Really surprised ylgr was added though. Also why did they hid the voice for sutr?

MainJPW

M.T.A
I never watched Arthur as a kid, I may have to give it a watch now. Never realised it was ****ed up.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Nah Jotaro. I had to type it cause the attach files thing is on fire so I can’t post gifs.
I really badly want to post a Daisy gif.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Nah Jotaro. I had to type it cause the attach files thing is on fire so I can’t post gifs.
It’s not easy to show emotion through pictures when the website ain’t letting it happen
I never watched Arthur as a kid, I may have to give it a watch now. Never realised it was ****ed up.

I really badly want to post a Daisy gif.
Same family friendly show I remember

Chrono.

Riverdale season 2 is ****ing wild. Like everything is happening and at first I thought it was because it's gonna be 13 eps like the first season.

But then I found out the season is actually twice as long as the first one yet it's like twice as fast.

I keep saying I'll take a break but I can't stop watching.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh hey there’s something very interesting with garnet in the new Steven Universe poster:

She changed her outfit meaning she had to reform. I wonder how that happened. Was she poofed or did she switch back to ruby and sapphire for some reason which would be taboo on homework’s. Garnet might have an interesting story going on.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
There could still be mii fighter outfits not shown so an advance wars one is possible.
Better be. (cracks knuckles)

And also a music or track or two. Def overdue considering how great the music is in AW.

Ivander

Smash Legend

Inb4 Hrid is GHB
Hrid could be a Legendary Hero, much like Fjorm and Gunnthra. On the other hand, there is supposedly a new GHB battle on the 22nd and that could be him. Plus, free Hrid would make people happy, especially now that GHB and TT units can be bought.

Anyway:
-Only 2 units? Really? A 2 Unit Banner? Like...I understand if they wanted to get the rest of the OCs out and they are planning Hrid on either Legendary Banner or Grand Hero Battle, but....the Banner shows they only need to put 2 units on to make a Banner and that will be rather frightful for future banners. Like....can you imagine the rage for only 2 units on the Radiant Dawn and Binding Blade Banners?
-Steady Stance 4......and it has frickin' Guard attached to it, meaning some builds no longer need Guard. I can only assume they are doing this to hurt effects like Heavy Blade, Flashing Blade, Bold Fighter, etc. But still....the powercreep has really been stacking lately.
-Ylgr looks pretty decent. Surtr looks broken.
-Sorcery Blade has potential to be very deadly. Be adjacent to a Magic ally and they will attack the lower of either DEF or RES. Now it's likely that this might be a Dagger-only skill. But if it can be equipped by any physical units, like Sword, Axe or Lance units, then this has alot of potential to be powerful. Think about this....Ryoma....Xander...Camus....Fjorm....any Distant Counter unit able to attack either the DEF or RES of anyone who attacks them. Ryoma, Xander, Camus with Vantage. Them attacking the lowest of DEF or RES first before getting attacked.
Heck, look at Saber with his Golden Dagger. Not only with the -1 Special cooldown, but able to use a Special Spiral build that sets up a Bonfire right away. Now imagine him being able to attack the DEF or RES of an enemy. That's pretty dangerous.
Then the idea of both Archers and Dagger users using the skill. They become much more effective at the notion of being able to attack either DEF or RES. Brave Bows and Firesweep Bows become very dangerous. So do Slaying Bows and Barb Shurikens. I don't think I even have to mention Poison Dagger.

Anyway, Sorcery Blade has alot of potential to be dangerous. Sure, it's not easy to use due to the fact that you need to be Adjacent to a Magic ally, but when considering Distant Counter characters like Saber, Ryoma or Xander, or the idea of Brave Bows, Firesweep Bows, Innes' Refined Nidhogg, Barb Shurikens, etc being able to attack RES, there is alot of potential with Sorcery Blade.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

Inb4 Hrid is GHB
No Hrid? Why IS?

This is probably what made me the maddest about this banner: for a banner that includes the rest of the Book II OCs, they left him out! As a Hrid fan, this stings!

I have a hard time imagining him as the GHB since he is never fought as an enemy unit. I can see him being a Legendary Hero though, but this month's? I don't know we just had a red Legendary Hero, unless Hrid turns out to be a completely different color, or he ends up being another red dagger/our first red archer (which the more I look into it, the more it seems like a nice possibility).

On the bright side of this banner, at least we finally have another unit that can fodder off Speed Tactic that isn't Legendary Lyn. The Eirika I'm currently building would really like that skill!

And Steady Stance 4 is absolutely PERFECT for my Shiro with its +8 Def boost and built in Guard! In fact, I think I'll start by sniping green on the banner!

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Oh man Surtr has such a stupid kit. And only two character? Also, just last the Heroes adrift banner video, they managed to get more dislikes then likes yet again. Great going IS!

I'm glad I don't take Heroes that seriously as a game anymore. At this point I just like the pretty art. Which is kind of a shame actually since that new aether fortress gamemode is kind of cool, but oh well.

D

Deleted member

Hot Take: Greninja's shiny looks better than its regular look.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

Inb4 Hrid is GHB
Overall, this banner is highly underwhelming, and I'm most hyped for the opportunity to save orbs. I'll continue saving orbs for Christmas Tharja when she comes around. Sheena needs Vengeful Fighter.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
That is the opposite of a hot take.
That's like, a sub-zero take.
Sub-Zero confirmed for Smash by Idon?!?!?!?!?! Let's boot up the old Analysis Machine™ and dig in!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I think you've reached your ironic ****posting quota today.
We gotta look deeper though. Black Greninja being the best is a Sub-Zero take, Sub-Zero is normally blue like regular Greninja, but when he's black, he's Noob Saibot.

Noob Saibot's gonna be DLC boyz. He finally made it bros.

He's ready to smack a ***** too. Can't wait to tear people in half with his Final Smash.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
You all want a real hot take? I've got a good one!

Ash-Greninja has an awesome and badass design!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom