• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I remember I gave my Rayquaza in ORAS that nickname, because they are both green dragons and my favourite legendary and Mario character respectively. I like giving nicknames with some logic behind them, otherwise I'd just go without a nickname.
I named him Yoshi because the game says he'll be my companion the entire way through, and Kecleon isn't in the game and one of these ****ers are gonna be named "Yoshi" goddammit!!!

:yoshi:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
This is a public service announcement.

STOP DRAWING SUSIE (DELTARUNE) WITH A TAIL. SUSIE DOES NOT HAVE A TAIL. RALSEI IS A BOY. NOT A GIRL. HE'S A GOD DAMN PRICE, NOT A PRINCESS. KRIS EATS MOSS.

Thank you. Have a good day.

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495

STOP DRAWING SUSIE (DELTARUNE) WITH A TAIL. SUSIE DOES NOT HAVE A TAIL. RALSEI IS A BOY. NOT A GIRL. HE'S A GOD DAMN PRICE, NOT A PRINCESS. KRIS EATS MOSS.

Um, Kris doesn't eat moss.
He perpetuates the cycle of existence.

D

Deleted member

Me, only now realizing Susie Deltarune does not, in fact, possess a tail:
405c1933-121c-44b9-bc52-820a02c0c71b.gif

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495
I'm perpetuating the cycle of existence right now and there's moss in my mouth so clearly its the same damn thing.

Edit: also who the hell are you? :laugh:
i'm just someone who RECOGNISES the TRUE PHILOSOPHICAL WEIGHT of MOSS CONSUMPTION

edit: also the whole tail thing is like finding out curious george didn't have a tail either

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

This post mossed my HP.

Also, what about Sans "Lancer" Deltarune?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So my Pokemon Let's Go package was shipped from California on the 16th and should be arriving on the 20th. I live right on the Arizona / California border. I don't understand shipping, but I'll blame the holidays for this.

I wasn't even all that excited for this game but man it kind of sucks seeing everyone else playing it and having fun without me. I need my nostalgia juice to help me hold out until Ultimate releases, goshdanggit.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So my Pokemon Let's Go package was shipped from California on the 16th and should be arriving on the 20th. I live right on the Arizona / California border. I don't understand shipping, but I'll blame the holidays for this.

I wasn't even all that excited for this game but man it kind of sucks seeing everyone else playing it and having fun without me. I need my nostalgia juice to help me hold out until Ultimate releases, goshdanggit.
Honestly this is kinda me lol

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Hope you all are doing well!
Im so stoked for the 2 day work week lol. Gonna be playing a lotta video games and a lot of movie watching.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I've never played Undertale, nor have I played Gammafuþark or whatever this new game is called. Looking at this thread, I think it's going to stay that way for the foreseeable future. :p

I have other reasons for not wanting to play them, but they're less funny

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
It seems GameXplain got to play the final product of Ultimate and has uploaded some stuff to the channel, with a 10 min gameplay of the world of light

World of Light does have co-op, and eww Sheik can be the second character you get in it.
Huh, in this video from GameXplain they do say that world of Light is one player only (plus other neat things like Palutena's guidance being back).

Also Marth is the only correct choice out of the first characters to unlock and we know it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
World of Light does have co-op, and eww Sheik can be the second character you get in it.
Eh, no, there isn't co-op in WoL.

Also, mah boi the Swordfighter can be unlocked early! WOW!

There is also 3 path at the start, and if you choose 1, the other two are locked, that's interesting.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It seems GameXplain got to play the final product of Ultimate and has uploaded some stuff to the channel, with a 10 min gameplay of the world of light

Huh, in this video from GameXplain they do say that world of Light is one player only (plus other neat things like Palutena's guidance being back).

Also Marth is the only correct choice out of the first characters to unlock and we know it.
The video I saw sure looked like it fit 2 players. Well that is dumb and now my excitement for WoL is gone.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The video I saw sure looked like it fit 2 players. Well that is dumb and now my excitement for WoL is gone.
'seem like you didn't have alot excitement to begin with.:ultgnw:

For me, lonely me, I don't really care about WoL co-op, classic mode co-op is enough for me. Also, what that have been shown with the 3 paths-1 choice deal, the size of the map & other stuff is slowy rising my excitement, tho I'm still waiting for more info.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I was kinda hoping it was true because I wanted to invite a friend when it drops to try the game, but I remembered I would have to unlock all the characters so that's why I hoped we could play that together while unlocking characters. Oh well, can't have them all.

On the other hand, spirits battle seem super cool. Eevee possesing Yoshi and each Yoshi has different colours representing Jolteon, Flareon and Vaporeon, while they also get some kind of element out of them. I kinda want to make some kind of game were we make our own spirits battle, should be fun to see what everyone comes up with to bring those spirits as close as an actual character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom