• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
When are they gonna add Daisy as a profile avatar on the Switch?

Quit being cowards, Nintendo!
That’ll happen the same time Kid Icarus Uprising gets an HD remake and also a sequel

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I gotta thank the NBA for giving me a new way to say someone is butthurt:
cepggb2om6z11.png

Chrono.

Survivor Series overall sucks
>Show opening match has Nia being rewarded for being unsafe
>Men's match was booked LITERALLY THE EXACT SAME AS LAST YEAR'S, DOWN TO BRAUN OWNING EVERYONE, SHANE BEING THE LAST ONE LEFT AND THE WINNER GETTING ATTACKED
>Rollins and Shinsuke had the most okay match I've seen
>Got distracted during the tag match cause Twitter was blowing up about LOLENZO
>Cruiserweights stole the show
>Charlotte turned heel out of nowhere and murdered Ronda, which would be cool if it made any sense
>Brock match was okay

expectednothingandimstillletdown.jpg

They really booked a show around Baron Corbin's job status. Smackdown looked like a joke, they only won the preshow match which didn't count because of course it didn't. The men's match was exactly the same as last year's, but with different people, it was bizarre. The women's match was fine but having Nia win just to get HEAT is old and tired, on top of her injuring a couple people already. Ronda and Charlotte had a good match but Charlotte turning on top of all the heel turns we've had recently (like even just this week) is just overkill. Rollins and Shinsuke felt like they were going through the motions so basically every Shinsuke match for what it feels like 2 years. By the time Brock was up I just didn't care.

Cruiserweights and Enzo being an idiot were the highlight of the show.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Men's match was booked LITERALLY THE EXACT SAME AS LAST YEAR'S, DOWN TO BRAUN OWNING EVERYONE, SHANE BEING THE LAST ONE LEFT AND THE WINNER GETTING ATTACKED
>Charlotte turned heel out of nowhere and murdered Ronda, which would be cool if it made any sense
>Brock match was okay

They really booked a show around Baron Corbin's job status. Smackdown looked like a joke, they only won the preshow match which didn't count because of course it didn't. The men's match was exactly the same as last year's, but with different people, it was bizarre. The women's match was fine but having Nia win just to get HEAT is old and tired, on top of her injuring a couple people already. Ronda and Charlotte had a good match but Charlotte turning on top of all the heel turns we've had recently (like even just this week) is just overkill. Rollins and Shinsuke felt like they were going through the motions so basically every Shinsuke match for what it feels like 2 years. By the time Brock was up I just didn't care.

Actually, Becky won the event:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I got a stalker on Twitter on behalf of a certain someone
Sorry for thinking the box was true lmao

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Finally got around to Deltarune.

Hit a wall though. Still haven't finished.

Wall's name is Jevil, of course.

I believe I can beat him, so I won't proceed till I do. But he's ****ing Jevil, so I ain't there yet.

Tired presently, will get back to him later.

It's called CC Astro City stop calling it comic sans
Well.

Somebody's having a bad time.

Potato_

Smash Lord
Honestly I might pick up Lets Go Pikachu at the beginning of break to last me until Christmas. If I go to Best Buy and trade in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (which I will likely not play), it'll only be $28, which is pretty reasonable for a game that I'll likely get ~30-40 hours out of to catch 'em all.

I might even nuzlocke it because why not?
I probably would have bit the bullet and gotten it if not for Smash in like 2 weeks. Which still feels awesome to say (IT'S SO CLOSE)

Let it be known that Smash actually saved me money. (kinda not really but shh)

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>After literally hours of endless debate Bulbakek renamed Leaf's page to Green
>Now they're discussing whether they are the same person and if Kotobukiya sources have the same weight as Game Freak itself

It just never ends.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’d prefer it sooner than never.
Nope...you get the never until a sequel happens
>Brock match was okay

Charlotte turning was kinda overkill, but I enjoyed it a lot (that and the massive bias against Raw that was started by New Day)

Enzo being a stupid idiot and R-Truth made things interesting before the complete ****ting Raw had given to SmackDown for no reason (6-0...and not even including the preshow match victory cause...no actual reason)

Even Woods was pissed (or atleast annoyed) by WWE not counting the preshow match he was apart of, which is a legit disrespect to the performers WHO wrestled in it
Actually, Becky won the event:
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Becky had the biggest chants and reactions...without even being there physically

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

My life, relatively speaking. How are y'all?

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Good morning people, hope you have a great day

Jojalole Jojalole
Do you have a Wii U so we can duke it out in Smash Bros.?

I would like to do so on Wednesday. :V
Yes I have! Though I can't use it where it is right now, I'd have change it to my room and all that. And I'd need the Lan Adapter because my room is too far away from the WiFi router. I plan on actually buying one (together with a Switch pro controller and preordering Ultimate) either today or tomorrow. We would have to see timezones and all that, I'm not the kind of guy that stays awake up until late hahaha.

Alternatively, we can wait for December 7 and duke it out in Ultimate, it would be way easier for me than taking out my rusty WiiU.

D

Deleted member

Good morning people, hope you have a great day

Yes I have! Though I can't use it where it is right now, I'd have change it to my room and all that. And I'd need the Lan Adapter because my room is too far away from the WiFi router. I plan on actually buying one (together with a Switch pro controller and preordering Ultimate) either today or tomorrow. We would have to see timezones and all that, I'm not the kind of guy that stays awake up until late hahaha.

Alternatively, we can wait for December 7 and duke it out in Ultimate, it would be way easier for me than taking out my rusty WiiU.
What timezone are you? In Wednesday I am available from 2:00 PM ET to 12:00 AM ET.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
What timezone are you? In Wednesday I am available from 2:00 PM ET to 12:00 AM ET.
Mine's UTC+1, it's 7:45 AM right now. 2:00 PM EST it's 8:00 PM for me. I think I should be available for some matches after I have dinner on Wednesday, so probably at 10:00 PM for me/4:00 PM for you (that's if I get the Lan Adapter, otherwise I won't be able to play)

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I probably would have bit the bullet and gotten it if not for Smash in like 2 weeks. Which still feels awesome to say (IT'S SO CLOSE)

Let it be known that Smash actually saved me money. (kinda not really but shh)
Between Smash, Pokémon Lets Go, and Hollow Knight I'll be set for most of break. Christmas I plan on picking up Super Mario Party, Dark Souls Remastered, Skyrim, and Kirby Star Allies, so I'll be more than set after all that.

The Switch's library is honestly amazing. I love it so much.

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Just started playing Let's Go Eevee

Named my Eevee Yoshi, because of course I did :yoshi:
I remember I gave my Rayquaza in ORAS that nickname, because they are both green dragons and my favourite legendary and Mario character respectively. I like giving nicknames with some logic behind them, otherwise I'd just go without a nickname.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom