• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Ivander

Smash Legend
Adi Shankar (Netflixvania) is doing Devil May Cry as his new project and it's implied that they'll crossover in future.

Adi Shankar is a chad.

View attachment 178212

What a ****ing legend.
>Possibility of a gaming shared universe
YOOOOOOOOOO
And Nintendo is supposedly talking with this guy on a Legend of Zelda Netflix series? Hmm....
lj8x8dqeooy01.png

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Man, this ride just gets worse and worse.

D

Deleted member

This absolute based madman gonna make Castlevania Season 3 and slap the "Featuring Dante" seal on it.
*Trevor, Sypha and Alucard break into Dracula's Castle and make their way to Dracula's room*
Dracula:
xktkxSdcXX-2.png

*Dante jumps out of nowhere and fills Dracula with bullet holes*

D

Deleted member

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Man, this ride just gets worse and worse.
*Five thousand Shiny Melmetals and Shiny Mews with curse word names suddenly appear in the GTS.*

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I have 0 intentions to buy Let's Go because I'd rather spend my money on a main-gen installment, not a Pokemon Go for consoles. I mean it literally has Go in the title what did you expect? So I'll just stay in the sidelines and laugh when something is really goofy, like the fact that the wild grass is there but pokemon have to actually run up to you which defeats the entire purpose of the grass.

Chrono.

Man, this last months haven't been kind to Banjo-Kazooie fans. Neither have the last 10 years either but

>Grinch leak happens and has Banjo
Oh it's fake.
>Still could be DLC
Nintendo picked it so it's not looking good
>But fan demand
Insiders are pointing to Minecraft
>There's at least reason to believe a new game for Xbox could hap--
X018 came and went, nope
>Sure an N64 Classic must be around the cor--
Reggie said no

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
...is this sad did I found this pic before you posted it here?:drifloon:

Nah, Im used to it
You_get_used.png

Man, this last months haven't been kind to Banjo-Kazooie fans. Neither have the last 10 years either but

>Grinch leak happens and has Banjo
Oh it's fake.
>Still could be DLC
Nintendo picked it so it's not looking good
>But fan demand
Insiders are pointing to Minecraft
>There's at least reason to believe a new game for Xbox could hap--
X018 came and went, nope
>Sure an N64 Classic must be around the cor--
Reggie said no
Local fandom loses even more hope after losing any additional hope.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Nah, Im used to it
View attachment 178221

Local fandom loses even more hope after losing any additional hope.
Dang, I feel bad now.:sadsheep:

If I can say anything about the picture in itself, is that, if Lora get in Smash Bros, tell me honestly how many peoples are going to call her Hinoka and then complain that there is yet another FE character on the roster?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
>Possibility of a gaming shared universe
YOOOOOOOOOO
I can’t wait for the Zelda series to kickoff with link waking up and seeing ****ing Dante fighting demons with the castlevania characters.

And links first lines are

“What the ****?!”

Iridium

Smash Hero

I wonder if we'll ever see these again...

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So in Let's Go your Pikachu & Eevee can have a bond that gives them a base stats boosts.

But said base stats are lower than Raichu's and the Eeveelutions'.

Yeah... I'd rather evolve them.

Chrono.

J telling it how it is.

Zero 3 should be held in just as high regard (if not higher) as the likes of Mega Man 2 and Mega Man X. It's just that good, but for whatever reason it's never in the conversation.

Hell, the entire Zero series is what X tried and failed to be in many areas, yet it's mostly overlooked outside of the Mega Man fandom.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
KMDP KMDP I curse you for showing this song to me.
Now I can't stop listening to it even though I should be sleeping by now. >:C

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Dang, I feel bad now.:sadsheep:

If I can say anything about the picture in itself, is that, if Lora get in Smash Bros, tell me honestly how many peoples are going to call her Hinoka and then complain that there is yet another FE character on the roster?
lol don't worry, Im just taking it with humor

Probably the complains are just going to be in a joking tone, specially considering the sentiment of wanting actual XC2 content in Smash keeps growing.
But yeah, the Hinoka memes are here to stay. :p

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
lol don't worry, Im just taking it with humor

Probably the complains are just going to be in a joking tone, specially considering the sentiment of wanting actual XC2 content in Smash keeps growing.
But yeah, the Hinoka memes are here to stay. :p
I was joking too, but I guess my post didn't do a good job at that.:drshrug:

But yeah, I hope atleast we get alot of Hinoka X Lora and Jin X Sepiroth fanart out of this if we get them.:dazwa:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Green's name was confirmed to be "Blue" in Japanese LGPE
>Bulbapedia refuses to do an article of her and insists she's Leaf and ****s on everyone who thinks otherwise
1542297326619.png

D

Deleted member

I've been sick ever since Thursday so someone please tell me I'm not hallucinating this

Chrono.

JP Dokkan Battle in full bait banner mode.

IMG_20181116_090006.jpg
Dr7rKeyU8AAUwNo.jpg
DsDSlI5U0AAWW1I.jpg

>Transforming Goku Black
>Heroines got huge buffs
>Heroes cards including Xeno Goku/Vegeta and Supreme Kai of Thicc

All of this knowing full well Movie Broly is around the corner.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Same **** different name to me tbh,
At this point we need to wait until a Masuda statement or something in an official guide.

For me are different; they hyped her in a trailer for a reason, she has the black dress and a "singular" personality for a reason.

I've been sick ever since Thursday so someone please tell me I'm not hallucinating this
>Steamed Dodrio

D

Deleted member

I'm in the mood for some Nuzlocking so I picked up one of my Pokemon games but which one, hmm...
I've played Soul Silver more times than I can count and I've used most of the Mons from that.
Y starts really strong but gets really boring after the 3rd gym and absolutely lags once you reach Lumiose the second time.
Not really feeling it for OR even if I have played it only twice.
I just failed a Moon Nuzlocke that I was really uninterested in and I found out all the dialogue really kills the pacing on replays so pass.
White is cool but White 2 has superior Pokemon variety and hey, I'm pretty sure I've only played it twice so I'm not that familiar with the game.

Potato_

Smash Lord
I'm in the mood for some Nuzlocking so I picked up one of my Pokemon games but which one, hmm...
I've played Soul Silver more times than I can count and I've used most of the Mons from that.
Y starts really strong but gets really boring after the 3rd gym and absolutely lags once you reach Lumiose the second time.
Not really feeling it for OR even if I have played it only twice.
I just failed a Moon Nuzlocke that I was really uninterested in and I found out all the dialogue really kills the pacing on replays so pass.
White is cool but White 2 has superior Pokemon variety and hey, I'm pretty sure I've only played it twice so I'm not that familiar with the game.

The master trainer references are pretty cool, especially the Zubat trainer referencing Adam West.

There's always Pokemon fangames if you haven't played any. Most are pretty eh but there's a few pretty damn good ones.

In terms of Nintendo releases though I'd definitely say White 2. White is real hard to nuzlocke if you don't know what you're getting into, moreso than the others I'd argue.

JP Dokkan Battle in full bait banner mode.

View attachment 178228
View attachment 178230
View attachment 178231

>Transforming Goku Black
>Heroines got huge buffs
>Heroes cards including Xeno Goku/Vegeta and Supreme Kai of Thicc

All of this knowing full well Movie Broly is around the corner.
I'm afraid they'll release the movie units on both Global and JP at the same time. I bit the bullet on SSBE and failed so I've got nothing saved up. Thankfully there's that celebration up that's paying out pretty decently.

God I love Xeno Goku's design, really hope Heroes ends up getting ported like rumored.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
It's been a while since I last achieved a Max Ascension in Fate/Grand Order, but I've been rather cautious with leveling up servants since I'm currently on a QP shortage.

Just today, I finally Max Ascended a 4-star servant I had since late summer:

Best boy Rama!

I like his character a lot, and he is one of the best single-target Sabers (the only 4-star Saber that outclasses him in that category is Lancelot). It's great that I can finally use a stronger and more reliable single-target Saber aside from Caesar!

Now I just need to level him up to Level 80, and he will really be prepared for anything! I could use some more Saber gems though to boost his skills...

D

Deleted member

how to delete pokemom save
EDIT: wait **** this ism't google

>I can't use challenge mode because it's tied to the save file
bbc95e3c-aaaf-4f7f-be88-715d3fed7905~2.jpg

challenge mode was such a cool idea why do they gotta do this to me?

The master trainer references are pretty cool, especially the Zubat trainer referencing Adam West.

There's always Pokemon fangames if you haven't played any. Most are pretty eh but there's a few pretty damn good ones.

In terms of Nintendo releases though I'd definitely say White 2. White is real hard to nuzlocke if you don't know what you're getting into, moreso than the others I'd argue.

I'm afraid they'll release the movie units on both Global and JP at the same time. I bit the bullet on SSBE and failed so I've got nothing saved up. Thankfully there's that celebration up that's paying out pretty decently.

God I love Xeno Goku's design, really hope Heroes ends up getting ported like rumored.
Yeah, I'm doing W2 but I've played them all at least once

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Do an EO nuzlocke instead. :p Fill your guild with recruits at the start of the game, don't recruit anyone new after that, dismiss anyone who dies in battle, Expert difficulty, and so on. And then proceed to cry as everyone winds up dead by the end of the first stratum. :p

you probably shouldn't actually do such a thing if you value your sanity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom