• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
On a more serious note, you can ride Aerodactyl, and that's pretty freaking sweet. He's also BIG.

I didn't know Ridley was ridable.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Everytime I see the Dragon Ball Super manga, I gain more appreciation for the original Dragon Ball manga, because the difference in quality become more obvious despite Toyo trying soooo hard to copy Toriyama works.

That, and the fact that Toyo is cleary rushing the story due to his editor or somethin' like that doesn't help at all.
What if he’s possibly rushing the manga story just to play catch-up with the anime?

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Madara is basically guaranteed for JF for multiple reasons.

Naruto will probably get two characters after him. Sakura would be my choice for a character, but I'm not sure if she'll get in due to a lack of moves.
Alright *******... where is my 3ds!
Clearly it doesn't like you anymore. Give up on finding it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What if he’s possibly rushing the manga story just to play catch-up with the anime?
I don't think he would want to do it on purpose (atleast, what's what I hope), it's probably his editor who want to catch-up with the anime, so he has to rush the plot as fast as he can.

I don't blame Toyo on that part if this is the truth, it must really suck and I can sympathize here, but I still don't like how he take so much from the original dragon ball manga when it come to character pose, especially since it's not even new for this arc and sometime it's really obvious.

There is only so much you can pass as "references" before it look like you are just copying. Especially if the same characters are doing the same poses and the "new" pose still look less good than the original. (mostly talking about the Jiren one, who look really boring and flat to me comparing to the manga)

EDIT: Of course the image I am talking as problem, 'added a link to see it more easily.

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
I need to start playing online again. Not even sure when I should, but I just want to get to Elite Smash as soon as possible when Ultimate comes out.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Two o'clock shift was a no show and had to stay an hour longer. Then I was greeted with bad traffic heading my way home.

Well, la dee ****in' da, this day. :grrr:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I feel like the closest to a Cloud level reveal for Ultimate would probably be like Master Chief at this rate.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I feel like the closest to a Cloud level reveal for Ultimate would probably be like Master Chief at this rate.
Personally, I honestly be more hype for Doom Slayer than Master Chief when it come to crazy reveal.

If we have to have a third-party character who is a badass in a big armor, then let hell be unleash in Smash.:ultganondorf:

Iridium

Smash Hero
There's still so many characters I want, but I do think an SNK rep would be great. Perhaps Terry Bogard and Kyo Kusanagi, but many other characters could have a chance from the company as well, like Marco Rossi from Metal Slug.

Also, don't simply type in "Marco Rossi" at all, because you will get some very explicit results, even if one result for Metal Slug was there.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Good games, Moydow Moydow ! You definitely carried at the later battles.
Thank you for playing with me. :p
I think I did decently enough for someone who hasn't played the game properly in like three years. :p You're pretty good yourself, too.

Only problem I had was that the lag did get a bit iffy in a few spots. In future I'll probably set up in another part of the house and see if that works out better. As a Marth main I'm legally entitled to complain about lag without it counting as a john, since Marth in particular gets absolutely crippled by it. :p

D

Deleted member

I think I did decently enough for someone who hasn't played the game properly in like three years. :p You're pretty good yourself, too.

Only problem I had was that the lag did get a bit iffy in a few spots. In future I'll probably set up in another part of the house and see if that works out better. As a Marth main I'm legally entitled to complain about lag without it counting as a john, since Marth in particular gets absolutely crippled by it. :p
Also you did not play that game properly for three years? Dang, you have great potential.
Thank you too!

I had the same problem too. I was Link and I died at 40% because of that stuff. I feel like lag cripples technical characters more than easy to use characters, and I can see why you would think that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom