• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, I mean...

There are some weird emotes in the Other section.
This is true.:alakadoof:

More emotes is always good for me, so I wouldn't complain if they added this sprites as a emote.

Edit: dang it me, wouldn't! Not would!

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
This is true.:alakadoof:

More emotes is always good for me, so I wouldn't complain if they added this sprites as a emote.

Edit: dang it me, wouldn't! Not would!
I have felt in the past that this site is missing a good "thinking" emote.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yeah, there definitely is: :i6rkW:
This emote prove that Smashboard already had plan for a live-action Pokemon movie featuring Pikachu from the Pokemon series.:i6rkW:

Too bad it fell into developpement hell and Warner Bros beat them to it.:pikachu64:

Iridium

Smash Hero
I sorta wish every generation of Pokémon had emotes here.

I want to see Zoroark very much more than I do :089:! :mad:

Not rushing anything or raging very much, though.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I sorta wish every generation of Pokémon had emotes here.

I want to see Zoroark very much more than I do :089:! :mad:

Not rushing anything or raging very much, though.
Speaking of Pokémon emotes.

Psyduck is missing from the list.

The emote exists, it just doesn't show up in the Emote list. :054:

Another unlisted emote is :&: (you can find this one in the Support page for BBcodes), though I can see why it's not listed.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The only thing I've heard about the new She-Ra is... well... complaints about her look.

So many complaints about how she looks too boyish... When I couldn't care less about She-Ra (it was back when I didn't have a Youtube account, so the things I watched on a whim just built up a profile and I couldn't tell it I wasn't interested). Man, am I glad I have a Google account now.
She only looks boyish as She-Ra in the very first shot of her, but looks great in the other episodes

KMDP

Smash Legend
She only looks boyish as She-Ra in the very first shot of her, but looks great in the other episodes
Sounds like the marketers chose the worst possible shot to advertise the show then. Either that or they took the criticisms to heart and altered her look (though low-key I kinda doubt that).

Honestly, I have little to no interest in She-Ra, I never watched the classic show, and unless the show is amazing, I'll likely not watch the modern one. I was just making a statement about the knee-jerk anti-SJW nonsense that came out in response to the promotional images when they were first shown.

Man, that was a... time in my life when that stuff got to me ("got to me" as in "was shown to me by Youtube"). It was a slow, steady decline in my Youtube viewing, the thing is that Youtube (or the Wii U) clears out your Youtube viewing history every month or so if you're not a user, so Anti-SJW stuff kept getting into my recommended feed at least three times, I didn't even really want to watch them, I was just bored. :laugh:

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Well, I've gotta head off to bed.

I'd love to stick around longer to chat more, but Magicant calls.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
We got around eight and a half inches of snow last night.

Its not even December and we're already snowed in.

I'm so pissed. **** you @Shishœ. This is your fault somehow.

D

Deleted member

I have no idea how anyone can look at She-Ra and think she looks "boyish".

I've watched the first two episodes and I like it so far, my only issue is the artstyle. There isn't any shading to the characters so they end up feeling rather flat. It doesn't feel "professional" and I'd expect better from animation these days.

Also, can I just say how kickass Shadow Weaver's design is?

Hngnhnghngh cool mask

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Sounds like the marketers chose the worst possible shot to advertise the show then. Either that or they took the criticisms to heart and altered her look (though low-key I kinda doubt that).

Honestly, I have little to no interest in She-Ra, I never watched the classic show, and unless the show is amazing, I'll likely not watch the modern one. I was just making a statement about the knee-jerk anti-SJW nonsense that came out in response to the promotional images when they were first shown.

Man, that was a... time in my life when that stuff got to me ("got to me" as in "was shown to me by Youtube"). It was a slow, steady decline in my Youtube viewing, the thing is that Youtube (or the Wii U) clears out your Youtube viewing history every month or so if you're not a user, so Anti-SJW stuff kept getting into my recommended feed at least three times, I didn't even really want to watch them, I was just bored. :laugh:
I never watched the old show, so that kinda helps me like the show, but they probably didn’t care about the shot used since they knew it would be a good show.

YouTube knows what you want before you do yourself
I've also never seen such luck.

Just, okay. Literally untouched.
wow
I have no idea how anyone can look at She-Ra and think she looks "boyish".

I've watched the first two episodes and I like it so far, my only issue is the artstyle. There isn't any shading to the characters so they end up feeling rather flat. It doesn't feel "professional" and I'd expect better from animation these days.

Also, can I just say how kickass Shadow Weaver's design is?

Hngnhnghngh cool mask
If only she lives (not even done with the show, but for some reason I assume she’s some kind of dead)

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yeah we're snowed in here in the Greater Toronto Area as well. It's only like halfway through November and this is happening already.

I hate to think what December, let alone January/February is going to look like.
I'd go for it. Let's me catch up on other newer games that I want to get to at some point.
Yeah I still have a huge catalog of games to get through so I could easily spend that time doing that in the meanwhile.

Last edited:

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Yeah we're snowed in here in the Greater Toronto Area as well. It's only like halfway through November and this is happening already.

I hate to think what December, let alone January/February is going to look like.
I live in New England and we got snow here too but not as bad as where you are. January/February is probably gonna be one big white disaster, I hate to say.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I live in New England and we got snow here too but not as bad as where you are. January/February is probably gonna be one big white disaster, I hate to say.
It's not just the snow though. That's a minor part. What worries me is how stinking cold it's going to be this season if November is seeing temperatures in the minus degrees and it's snowing already. Usually November is in the lower single (positive) degrees and December is around the time we see weather like this.

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
Yesterday, I was stuck in the worst traffic jam because of that, and I got home from school about 6 hours after leaving school at 3. It was far from pleasant for sure, and I really don't want to have to deal with this again.

Chrono.

Cell and Piccolo are in Jump Force.

I expected more Dragon Ball characters, but not these two lol.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Yesterday, I was stuck in the worst traffic jam because of that, and I got home from school about 6 hours after leaving school at 3. It was far from pleasant for sure, and I really don't want to have to deal with this again.
Oh man, that’s awful. I cant even imagine being stuck in traffic for that long...

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Man, all this talk about snow and cold and here in Spain I'm still wearing a t-shirt, and it's still too hot lol. Crazy to think we're in the middle of November with this temperatures... It might also be the place tbh, in 20 years I think I remember two times it snowed, and that's pretty much it.

Don't know if I should envy those that has cold temperatures where they live or be thankful about the temperatures I have hahaha.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Man, all this talk about snow and cold and here in Spain I'm still wearing a t-shirt, and it's still too hot lol. Crazy to think we're in the middle of November with this temperatures... It might also be the place tbh, in 20 years I think I remember two times it snowed, and that's pretty much it.

Don't know if I should envy those that has cold temperatures where they live or be thankful about the temperatures I have hahaha.
Oh, it was very bad here, so you're not missing out on much good. Not sure a hot environment would help me, but at this point, I would take it.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done

I kinda see it. A lot of people who are casual fans of Dragon Ball recognize them. Lots of people have Piccolo as their favorite character and Cell is known as the most known Saga to casual fans after Frieza.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Piccolo I was expecting. But Cell getting pushed more is a surprise. Glad about that, since I always liked him the most out of the villains. Still not too interested in Jump Force though, namely for the artstyle. But the roster is at least looking better. I wonder what JoJo stuff will be in the game.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/kotaku...me-on-hopes-for-an-n64-classic-1830465672/amp

According to Reggie a n64 classic isn’t even on the horizon.

Could this mean that video showing n64 online games could actually be real?

It would make sense if that’s why there’s no classic
Hey, if people can download games other than indies and NES titles, I'm for it.

But I'm worried for the future of getting NDS games on digital services. Even if it's only on handheld mode, how would they port something like Metroid Prime Hunters or Elite Beat Agents to something like the Switch? Or the Mega Man Starforce series?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom