• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

's cool. Purple is kinda overused, ribbon-wise.

Specifically, this one's for ulcerative colitis. Girlfriend's been living with that all her life.

She's also presently got cancer, and against the odds it's an unrelated one. That's more of a lavender (and ovarian is cyan, I think), but I'm fine with this standing in for that too.
I hope your girlfriend gets better soon!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
IS SOMEONE IN HERE ACTUALLY TELLING ME THAT SHINY IS REALLY 24? OR IS THIS A JOKE?
The latter.

I'd prepare the Berkut clip but I think I'll let Opossum Opossum or Moydow Moydow have that one.

Oh, I see. Hope your girlfriend's circumstances improve. :)
I hope your girlfriend gets better soon!
As much as I hope the same, presently it's diagnosed as terminal.

The well wishes honestly do mean a lot though. Any support is good support right now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I am the only misfit in my home and in my school, and everyone treats me differently from everyone else for the most part. I just feel lonely and missing out yet grateful that people do not bully me at least.

The well wishes honestly do mean a lot though. Any support is good support right now.
Thank you! One thing before I sleep, I hope you have good dreams when you sleep.
I will continue to support you.

KMDP

Smash Legend
She Ra = Still Great
The only thing I've heard about the new She-Ra is... well... complaints about her look.

So many complaints about how she looks too boyish... When I couldn't care less about She-Ra (it was back when I didn't have a Youtube account, so the things I watched on a whim just built up a profile and I couldn't tell it I wasn't interested). Man, am I glad I have a Google account now.

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Hey guys: sorry for my extended period of absence as finals and me trying to manage stress from those finals took higher priority.

I'm sorry this is happening... at this point, I really do want to wish you the best no matter what in these times and hope things get better for you, red.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I am very sorry to hear about your gal redfeatherraven redfeatherraven . I'll keep you two in my prayers and hope that the odds can be conquered and her terminal diagnoses can be overcome.

Best wishes to you and yours, my friend. Keep strong.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Unfortunately he's middle tier as any poison user hard counters him.
Forever stuck in mid card hell like Bobby Roode

Oh goodie.

Shiny is just as weird as ever.

.....yay.
What's even new about Shiny at this point? lol

's cool. Purple is kinda overused, ribbon-wise.

Specifically, this one's for ulcerative colitis. Girlfriend's been living with that all her life.

She's also presently got cancer, and against the odds it's an unrelated one. That's more of a lavender (and ovarian is cyan, I think), but I'm fine with this standing in for that too.
Dang

I can't imagine the pain she has to deal with her whole life living with this condition. Thoughts and prayers are being sent your way man and I hope y'all can find something to help ease the pain. One of the biggest gifts she has right now is you being there by her side being her cheerleader. When my ex's father was diagnosed with leukemia, I tried my best to support her anyway that I could.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Himura Kenshin and Shishio Makoto are in JUMP FORCE.
No suprise I'd see responses that aren't taking well considering last years. Well nice to see their conformations for the fans i guess.

... ....I know what I'm going to get myself into once I say this but I still love Kenshin, despite everything...
Still no MHA characters?

Are they going to wait until, like, the last minute to reveal them? (Or, worst case scenario, not have any at all?)

My Hero Academia is one of Shonen Jump's biggest new series, it'd be criminal to not at least have Deku in JUMP FORCE.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I'm getting very close to the Top 100 Users with the most likes...
*checks Most Liked users*

...I'm in 92nd place.

I've only been here 5 months and I'm already Top 100?

That... that actually makes me feel quite good about myself. :grin:

D

Deleted member

All you need to do to get a ****ton of likes is to become a regular in the Official Discussion thread

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Oh yeah, that reminds me. About a few weeks ago, I finally gotten around to watching MHA. I'm done the first season so far.

Its pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom