• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
With Luigi's Mansion 3 on the horizon I'm surprised the first thought people had when they heard Nintendo chose the DLC was Xenoblade/FE when King Boo would also make sense if you wanna go for that advertisement angle.

That and Nintendo loves to market the **** out of Boos, to the point I'm somewhat surprised Piranha Plant was chosen over a generic Boo.
Who's to say a Boo with King Boo as the Final Smash couldn't happen?

I'm disappointed anyway since it's not Best Minion Shy Guy.

But yeah, the promotional stuff could be Luigi's Mansion, Metroid Pime 4 or even Bayo 3 for all we know. I think people are just trying to prepare themselves for the dreaded "Annie-May" character.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

But yeah, the promotional stuff could be Luigi's Mansion, Metroid Pime 4 or even Bayo 3 for all we know. I think people are just trying to prepare themselves for the dreaded "Annie-May" character.
It could still be Shy Guy...

After all, it's coming...

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Goomba is the better Bowser minion

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Nah, Shy Guy's got some stuff though.

- Uses a Spear and Shield
- Can throw bombs
- Propeller Hat
- Stilts for Stomping ****** into the dirt.
- Can run fast while he's on Fire.
- Breaks Ankles in Basketball.
- Soccer Pro
- Tennis Master
- Go Karting Champ
- Can probably do an EWGF.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Nah dude, the next character is totally Red Brief J., the most prominent villain in the WMario universe.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Allright @Haruka Ishijima . Can you invest your likes on people that actually have good posts like Yellowlord, redfeatherraven, Mythra and more?

Please?
Boy, will you just drop it already? I saw your last post with a hilarious image while stopping by. Yes, I do give likes to others on these boards but I am not showing you special treatment. Also, you really are in no position to be giving me orders or speaking to me in that tone.

*sigh* Let me just retire from this thread for a while. That aside, I hope we can still be friends....

Sayonara :kirby:

D

Deleted member

Boy, will you just drop it already? I saw your last post with a hilarious image while stopping by. Yes, I do give likes to others on these boards but I am not showing you special treatment. Also, you really are in no position to be giving me orders or speaking to me in that tone.

*sigh* Let me just retire from this thread for a while. That aside, I hope we can still be friends....

Sayonara :kirby:
Why just me and some other few? There are so many funny users I can list, yet I never see you like their posts.
Their posts are more hilarious than mine for the most up.

Also you want to be my friend? An interesting request, but I can take a friend. I just feel like something is up.

I am sorry about being harsh, I am just sensitive about certain stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Why just me and some other few? There are so many funny users I can list, yet I never see you like their posts.

Also you want to be my friend? An interesting request, but I can take a friend. I just feel like something is up.

If you got the like, you got the like. I don't question it...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I mean you kinda sound like you don’t like her or something. Like her specifically liking your posts makes you go crazy.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Dude...

Dude...

Dude...

D

Deleted member

I mean you kinda sound like you don’t like her or something. Like her specifically liking your posts makes you go crazy.
That is not true, I just do not understand why she mentions and finds only my jokes funny.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
That is not true, I just do not understand why she mentions and finds only my jokes funny.
Stop being a paranoid baby boy and take the ****ing compliment, dude. You're literally pushing people away for enjoying you around.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Honestly capcom easily deserves

A resident evil rep, Phoenix Wright, monster hunter and another mega man character imo.

And this is coming from someone who is only really big in the first two.
-Monster Hunter rep for not only being popular, but for arguably starting a trend of similar games like God Eater and Toukiden
-Resident Evil rep for popularising the Survival Horror genre of video games
-Mike Hagger to represent the Capcom Beat-em Ups and for Final Fight popularising the Beat-em up Genre
-Arthur to represent one of the hardest games in general
-Dante for the Hack&Slash Beat-em Up genre
-Phoenix Wright for playing a role in popularising Visual Novel-type games in the West
-And G-Red from Gotcha.....cause why not?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well. If he doesn't want likes, don't give him likes. Why do we always make a bonfire out of a match every time Shiny makes a post?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
-Monster Hunter rep for not only being popular, but for arguably starting a trend of similar games like God Eater and Toukiden
-Resident Evil rep for popularising the Survival Horror genre of video games
-Mike Hagger to represent the Capcom Beat-em Ups and for Final Fight popularising the Beat-em up Genre
-Arthur to represent one of the hardest games in general
-Dante for the Hack&Slash Beat-em Up genre
-Phoenix Wright for playing a role in popularising Visual Novel-type games in the West
-And G-Red from Gotcha.....cause why not?
Honestly at this point Nintendo vs Capcom is long overdue. Capcom has offered so much to the gaming industry that it just makes sense

D

Deleted member

Good night, I hope we can put this controversy behind our backs.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
What we really need when it comes to crossovers is a Nintendo web game crossover staring characters from :ultlink::ultmarth::ultpit::ultshulk::ultkirby::ultdk::ultsimon::ultfalcon::ultness:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I mean have you seen how big some of those Monsters can get?

View attachment 176787
Hell I would of agreed more with a giant kettle filled boiling water than a giant's great sword to kill that thing.
Oh yeah. It's insane.
Capcom really loves their giant swords.
I like giant swords too but that's just stupid. I mean no offense but you might as well be lugging around a damn tree.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Hell I would of agreed more with a giant kettle filled boiling water than a giant's great sword to kill that thing.

I like giant swords too but that's just stupid. I mean no offense but you might as well be lugging around a damn tree.
Exactly.
You really gotta sell your hits when you're fighting giant dragos.
You think a puny broadsword's gonna be enough to handle a NERGIGANTE? Nah son.

NOTHING BUT THE BIGGEST.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Time to cook dinner.

*cooks last bit of food in the house*
*realizes he had no food for tomorrow and isn't going to the store*

Welp.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
To add to the giant sword discourse, I think that. . .whatever that is actually beats out Magnus' sword in sheer size, and that thing already put the Buster Sword in it's place and had to be practically dragged around barely an inch off the ground. How is it sheathed?! It looks twice as tall as the character is!

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Monster Hunters are just really really strong.
If the strongest human alive isn't benching less than that without a struggle the entire Monster Hunter world must be running on some Tier 3 bullcrap.

Hell set these people loose in a comic book universe and let's see how fast they clean everything up, with that quantity of people packing full on super strength unleashed at once anything less than a planet buster is DONE.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
If the strongest human alive isn't benching less than that without a struggle the entire Monster Hunter world must be running on some Tier 3 bullcrap.

Hell set these people loose in a comic book universe and let's see how fast they clean everything up, with that quantity of people packing full on super strength unleashed at once anything less than a planet buster is DONE.
Oh yeah well Kamen Rider Build got crushed by 2 planet Earths colliding and all that happened that he fell unconscious

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh yeah well Kamen Rider Build got crushed by 2 planet Earths colliding and all that happened that he fell unconscious
"Hey I think this is kinda hilarious how over the top this one thing i-"

"KAMEN RIDER IS MORE OVER THE TOP HA I WIN"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom