• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Meh, don't care about the Cap Marvel movie. I do want Spider-Man vs Mysterio aka Holland vs Gyllenhaal.

I'd REALLY want a Storm solo movie though. She'll always be Marvel's most iconic female hero to me.
Speaking of Marvel, I finally saw Black Panther...

It was pretty solid. Killmonger was my favorite character in the film.

The movie as a whole is not my top favorite, but I still enjoyed it.
All I have left to be caught up is Ant Man & The Wasp.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Mine gets straight to the point though.

Also, my response is a word play in itself.

Remember what Lower diminishing returns can mean. :v

Wait.

:046: and :047: aren't part poison?

But they fit it so well...
Bug/Grass which surprised me. Paras has the move pool for Poison type if it could. Here's how I would've changed the game from Gen 1 though

:006: - Fire/Flying to Fire/Dragon
:012: - Bug/Flying to Bug/Psychic
:036: - Normal to Psychic (or Fairy if we had that back then)
:046::047: - Bug/Grass to Bug/Poison
:049: - Bug/Poison to Bug/Flying or Bug/Psychic
:055: - Water to Water/Psychic
:130: - Water/Flying to Water/Dragon (seriously it fits so much)

D

Deleted member

Bug/Grass which surprised me. Paras has the move pool for Poison type if it could. Here's how I would've changed the game from Gen 1 though

The only one I agree with is the Golduck change.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

2016... Otherwise known as The Great Nintendo Depression period.

Where the only game that came out was... Pokemon Sun/Moon... and FE Fates...

Not a great year... Until this dropped.

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Gen 1 typings I'd change:

:001::002:: Grass
:006:: Fire/Dragon
:013::014:: Bug
:016::017::018:: Flying
:021::022:: Flying
:046::047:: Bug/Poison (mushrooms aren't plants)
:079::080:: Water
:083:: Flying
:084::085:: Flying
:102::103:: Grass
:121:: Water
:124:: Ice
:130:: Water/Dragon

Mostly it's getting rid of types I think are forced.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Retypings of past Pokémon? Alright I'll share my thoughts.

:012: - Bug/Psychic
:038: - Fire/Ghost
:083: - Fighting/Flying
:084::085: - Ground/Flying

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You realize that by making Charizard a dragon type you remove his water weakeness, thus making it so that Blastoise no longer has an advantage on it, right?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So 2012 eh?

Lemme see....freshman year of college completed, had to take a summer course to keep my GPA from falling into academic suspension, off and on many times with my ex, was engaged to my ex that year,
Gen 1 typings I'd change:

:001::002:: Grass
:006:: Fire/Dragon
:013::014:: Bug
:016::017::018:: Flying
:021::022:: Flying
:046::047:: Bug/Poison (mushrooms aren't plants)
:079::080:: Water
:083:: Flying
:084::085:: Flying
:102::103:: Grass
:121:: Water
:124:: Ice
:130:: Water/Dragon

Mostly it's getting rid of types I think are forced.
I think the solo-Flying typing would've worked well. Not sure why they even added Normal/Flying as a regular standard and didn't have that until Gen 5 with a legendary

Starmie and Jynx I think deserve their Psychic typing. STAB bonus plus both of them being a threat in the competitive scene in the first generation.

Retypings of past Pokémon? Alright I'll share my thoughts.

:012: - Bug/Psychic
:021::022: - Ground/Flying
:038: - Fire/Ghost
Curious where your idea for Ground/Flying comes from in this one? That's somewhat surprising to see

Ninetales being part Ghost makes sense. Fire/Ghost vs Ice/Fairy? lol

Chrono.

I get why it wasn't, but I would've still liked :164:as Flying/Psychic.

Sad a Mega Evolution never gave him the typing either because that was its best shot.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
2016 was the year I first started posting in the NZ Social.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Here's some more retypings.

:154: - Grass/Rock
:157: - Fire/Ground
:160: - Water/Dark
:164: - Psychic/Flying
:165::166: - Bug/Fighting
:167::168: - Bug/Dark
:192: - Grass/Fire
:206: - Normal/Ground
:224: - Water/Fire
:234: - Psychic

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight

Here's the thing about Charizard, he's not supposed to have the Dragon typing, cause well, Charamander is a salamander line. So I'd keep him Flying/Fire.

Plus, Garados was going to be Water/Dragon, but cause of Gen I being so unbalanced, he lost the Dragon typing. :v

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Back in Gen 1, dragon were considered much more special than they are now. Making Charizard a Dragon type would of deterred from this, hence why I personally don't agree with it.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
You realize that by making Charizard a dragon type you remove his water weakeness, thus making it so that Blastoise no longer has an advantage on it, right?
He'd still be weak to 4x Ice moves back then. If Blastoise had Ice Beam/Blizzard, then Bye-Bye Charizard

So 2012 eh?

Lemme see....freshman year of college completed, had to take a summer course to keep my GPA from falling into academic suspension, off and on many times with my ex, engaged to my ex that year at 19, started attending a church, quit my job in December that year to focus on school...man those were some good times in college lol

2016? Joined a fraternity, became involved in my university's organizations, became VP of an organization, started posting more here, a groomsmen to a friend's wedding, start dating again

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I understand the reasons for Charizard not being a Dragon-type, but if they weren't gonna make him a Dragon-type, they shouldn't have made him a dragon.

Anyways, more retypings from me.
:201u:: Normal
:202:: Normal
:203:: Normal
:206:: Poison
:210:: Fighting (Fairy/Fighting when Generation VI releases)
:224:: Water/Fire
:232:: Ground/Water
:251:: Grass (Grass/Fairy when Generation VI releases)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Disney XD bans an episode to try to avoid controversy
>Causes a controversy by doing that.

Ecks Dee

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Here's some more retypings.

:154: - Grass/Rock
:157: - Fire/Ground
:160: - Water/Dark
:164: - Psychic/Flying
:165::166: - Bug/Fighting
:167::168: - Bug/Dark
:192: - Grass/Fire
:206: - Normal/Ground
:224: - Water/Fire
:234: - Psychic
I'd keep Typhlosion as pure-Fire. Adding Ground on it doesn't seem to fit and making it have 4x weakness to Water? No thanks

:160: to Water/Dark
:164:to Psychic/Flying
:167::168: to Bug/Dark or Poison/Dark
:175: to Psychic
:176:to Psychic/Flying
:166:to Bug/Fighting
:197: to Poison :troll: (I'm kidding here guys)
:224: to Water/Fire
:238: to Ice
:220: to Ice
:225: to Ice
:210: to Fighting (Both :209::210: get Fairy in Gen 6 making them Fairy and Fairy/Fighting)
:251: to Grass (I personally believe Grass/Fairy fits it better than Grass/Psychic)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I understand the reasons for Charizard not being a Dragon-type, but if they weren't gonna make him a Dragon-type, they shouldn't have made him a dragon.
Kabutops is supposed to be an ancient bug but it's not bug type.
Besides, Charizard is a fire lizard with wings. Fire/Flying makes perfect sense if you ask me.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
whelp time to look at all the damn damage that culimated
Untitled1.png

oof

Natz, my pawn took the most bloody damage, i only really took a rifle bullet to the leg, it did nearly bust the bone but that was basically it, but not being able to escape that grenade, oof, i had shrapnel in my neck, my heart, basically everywhere,, i turned into a bloody mess, literally, i would of died in 4 hours if it wasn't thanks to shinys excellence medwork i would of not survived this easy

coricus also got hurt pretty badly, she got stuck in a fist fight and also took a bullet to the leg, her shrapnal damage was a lot less than mine but it still took her down and was effectivly everywhere, in her lung even

Uni actually sustained pernament damage, he lost one of his ribs which he can never get back, in the long run thats not that bad as all a rib does is offer internal protection for you organs if their struck, and hes got 11 more of them to still do that, but oh well, other than that he didn't take much, his torso got tore up in two shots but its nothing dangerous

praline....actually got through this pretty unscathed, she got stabbed by the shiv maniac and took a pistal shot that hit her sternum but other than that shes practically fine, so fine she healed up completely before the end of the day

shishoe took 7 whole bulelts, compared to uni who took 3, god damn he took so many stuff and was still kicking inn the end, only really serious injury is that he nearly lost his right foot, things barely hanging on shiny kinda needed to do some surgery but it should be fine in a few days

and thats it, i tried to look at the combat log but i spent so much time looking at us that most of it decayed out, oh well, looking at the corpses i can safely say that praline pretty much wiped most of them out, dealing most damage and probably dealing the killing blows

overall, most of them died by shock and trama, one died by their brain being destroyed, another blew up to death from friendly fire, and another died via blood loss, oh well were still kicking

Untitled2.png

and we got paid too, 2170 silver, nice
we also got a bunch of low armed weapons, which is kinda nice cause my rifle blew up, a lot of the equipment is shoddy but theres a few usable stuff here
Untitled3.png

shiny making sure all of us will heal at full recovery, he used up literally all of us med supplies doing so, used up a lot but thats why we have it stacked for
Untitled4.png

and so ends with us literally tearing down theiir place for all the useful stone, steel, and componets they got, after that we'll head on home and earn a well deserved rest
aaaaaand that'll be the last update for awhile now guys, putting this game on hold, gotta get back in work grove so won't really have time to play and post logs of this for the mean time so will take a few days before continuing

we survived two seasons, and literally had a successful raid and earned a good chunk of cash, some serious injuries but we all made it out a-okay~ hope the train keeps rolling when i get back to this

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'd keep Typhlosion as pure-Fire. Adding Ground on it doesn't seem to fit and making it have 4x weakness to Water? No thanks
Typhlosion is known as the Volcano Pokémon and its abilities include firing a blast of fire from its neck like a volcanic eruption. Fire/Ground or Fire/Rock make sense in these regards.

D

Deleted member

Can someone who knows Coricus get her to play some Smash with me please? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom