• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
They're gonna show lots of Smash today and tomorrow but I hope they show something new.

Not expecting them to blowout the whole game but I don't want to watch loads of random matches for the sake of it. YouTubers are already gonna provide loads of those.

Show off another mode like announcing the return of Smash Run, or show us that a Multi-Character Stock mode is in the game.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I really really really want to

Protec

Zelda's

Smile

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I hope there is more info on the XB2 DLC, new blades, challenge modes, and/or the new story mode, I need more info.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think someone might be trying to poison my cat

There was partially dissolved dishwasher soap in the bowl

I don't have another explination

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
People mad that Daisy is an echo fighter and not Waluigi.

Waluigi would make a crappy Peach echo.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
So Olimar still only gets three Pikmin? Damn shame. I want to throw Pikmin and swing them around like a mad man.

I'm curious if the Inkling's limited ink will be bothersome in a similar sense.

Of course, I love the unique mechanics of both and that they require actual thinking, I just like to be "free" when I play personally. Won't matter much when at bare minimum my Smash 4 interests that are still in and remain much the same are still in like Bayonetta, Junior, and Meta Knight.

Kinda funny, Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Oddysey have renewed my interest in trying Link and Mario. The latter's top hat and suit alt alone makes me want to try the plumber lol, looks so good.

Pokemon Trainer being three characters in one (minus a Down Special), can't really go wrong with that choice now that the drawback is gone.

Not to mention Ganondorf looking the most awesome interesting to me than he has ever been...

Ah what the heck, I just want to play everyone. :laugh:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So what are realistic expectations I should have here?

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
So everyone: Do you think they'll be a new character reveal for today? Or do you think that's it in terms of characters until sometime after E3? I'm just kinda hoping they reveal K. Rool since that would be a hype way to end E3 and give fans a preview of what's to come.

Admittedly, Sakurai did have to fly back home, so I don't believe it's likely.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
That they play video games.

So everyone: Do you think they'll be a new character reveal for today? Or do you think that's it in terms of characters until sometime after E3? I'm just kinda hoping they reveal K. Rool since that would be a hype way to end E3 and give fans a preview of what's to come.

Next sirect is when I expect more character reveals

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
You're gonna watch people play Smash for no reason for 5 hours and you're gonna like it and not wish there was a playable demo like a good boy. :demon:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

I dont think there is going to be any sort of character showing anytime soon. Surely not at treehouse and very sure not for a while after e3

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
THEY ARE GOING TO TALK ABOUT THE NEW CHALLENGE MODE LATER ON.:4larry:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Is there even going to be any announcements? Like for 3DS games at least?

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Okay... Going to write up my opinions on the new Smash. I think is going to end up being a pretty long post hahaha.

The new Smash is actually a port, but it's the ULTIMATE port. Everything is being ported it seems, characters, stages, items, Pokémon, assists trophies... Everything is coming back. It's pretty insane if you stop and think about it, the amount of content packed is simply absurd, and I'm really happy about it. Right now we don't have any kind of info in new modes, which is one of the things I want to be improved on, but as far as multiplayer goes, this looks to be the best the series can offer.

Graphically the game looks rather good. The models looked pretty weird at first glance and I was a bit hesitant, but after seeing them more and more I rather like the look most of the cast has. Sadly there's a couple of characters that I think look a bit off, like Marth and Ike, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. One thing I must say, the renders for each character are supreme, they look fantastic. I particularly like how Shulk and Sonic look in their renders.

In term of mechanics, I like what I see. A new parry, directional air dodging, competitive stuff, throw teching... And one thing that surprised me a lot was that some stuff only applies during 1 on 1 battles, like having more damage or apparently disabling hazards on the stage. It really seems like Sakurai has designed this game to be played both competitively and for fun, and I'm really looking forward to the future of Smash as an e-sport.

The worst part? The assists trophies. When Waluigi and Lyn appeared again I was heartbroken, since both has been basically deconfirmed for Smash. But oh man, when they showed Bomberman, I died a little inside. I wasn't even a supporter for Bomberman, but seeing such a cool IP and such a cool character get in Smash just to be an assist trophy... I was rather pissed. It might be just because Sakurai couldn't figure out a moveset for him, but seeing how he has made up complete movesets for many characters, I find that hard to believe. Whatever, really sad about this...

And the big stuff, the characters. One of my biggest hopes for the game was getting new stuff for the veterans so they can differenciate from the previous entry, and I'm really happy that they delivered. I'm spoilering the next part since it's going to be rather long, but I compiled all the changes made to the veterans and I'm going to give my opinion on each and every one of them. Most of the info was taken from the characters trailers on the website. Here we go:
-:4mario:: he's getting new cosmetic upgrades, and I really like everything they showed for him. Having Cappy is great, having the wedding and the builder outfit it's also great, and I really like the new taunts. I wanted to get rid of the cape, but guess it's here to stay. Oh well.

-:4dk:: I think he finally sounds like he's supposed to? If so that's great, because it made no sense to have the realistic effects. I really like that they changed his final Smash, and the cargo throw has also been changed, which I think fits DK way better.

-:4link:: the Breath of the Wild look is great. I like the new bombs, but his final Smash seems a bit boring. He also lost his hookshot, don't know if I like that. The one thing I love is the fact that he throws beams with his smashes when at 0%, a really cool reference to the original game. But the original tunic is ugly, I wish they gave him a tunic from another game hahaha.

-:4samus:: apart from the charge in the air stuff, which is more a quality of life improvement than anything else, I didn't notice any changes for her.

-:4yoshi:: okay, he's one of my favourite videogame characters, and I really like how he looks in the game. When he ate someone he looked so livid, really dig that new facial expresion. And on his trailer we see that the eggs actually bounce off the ground rather than exploding at contact, which I find very interesting.

-:4kirby:: he has his Melee dash attack back, and a new stone on his arsenal. He's still a lovable puff ball.

-:4fox:: apart from the Zero look and the new final Smash, he's still the same. I hope the voice delivery is better in this game hahaha.

-:4pikachu:: he looks GOOD. That new n-air looks awesome, and all the electric moves are great. Also loving the differences between the female and male Pika, and the Libre outfit... Just fantastic.

-:4luigi:: he has a brand new up-tilt, but that's pretty much it. Wish they gave him a more Lugi's mansion inspired moveset.

-:4ness:: now he uses physic powers when pummeling characters, and I'm all in in having other Earthbound characters showing up in his final Smash since apparently Ness borrows pretty much all his moves from his partners.

-:4falcon:: brand new f-smash, which looks rather cool. I hope he still shows his moves.

-:4jigglypuff:: I didn't find any changes whatsoever. #buffthepuff

-:4peach:: she has a new d-tilt, and I really like the detail of Toad appearing in her throws. I'm expecting a new Final Smash for her since her was rather boring.

-Daisy: I wasn't expecting her, but she looks good, with lots of personality, which is great.

-:4bowser:: I don't know this, but I hope he sounds like he's supposed to and not with the realistic effects. His Final Smash is a bit weird, I'm going to miss transformation Final Smashes.

-:popo:: RIP Wobbling. Nana does nothing when Popo grabs or when he gets grabbed. And their Final Smash is a bit different with the flying condor or whatever that is. Don't think it will have much impact, but extremely happy to have them back.

-:4sheik:: apparently her side-b doesn't leave her in special fall any longer. She looks cool.

-:4zelda:: SHE LOOKS GORGEOUS OH MY GOD. Making her based of A Link Between Worlds is the best thing they could have done. She looks adorable! It's one of those things I didn't know I wanted but I love. And the new Final Smash looks neat. Extremely happy with the new Zelda.

-:4drmario:: brand new dunking move, is always appreciated.

-:pichumelee:: HE HAS NO RIGHT TO BE THIS CUTE GOOD LORD. His animations are heartwarming... Happy to see him back just for that lol.

-:4falco:: he finishes his jab combo with a kick now, and now he definitely prefers the air.

-:4marth:: ENGLISH MARTH HAS FINALLY BLESSED US, YES! So good to have Yuri Lowenthal in the game. The new dancing blade looks sick, and the neutral-b can now be tilted, which is neat. Really looking forward to him.

-:4lucina:: no changes on her, but her trailer had a new remix that sounded great.

-:younglinkmelee:: neat to have him back.

-:4ganondorf:: his Ocarina look is great, and FINALLY he uses his sword, even if it's only for his Smash attacks. Sadly he has been ruined by the new properties of the Ganoncide lol.

-:4mewtwo:: I don't think I noticed any changes. Cool Pokémon nonehteless.

-:4feroy:: if Marth can now speak english, I'm really hoping Roy does too, I really like how Ray Chase does Roy. He can change the direction of the neutral-b, but that move is never used so no mayor changes. He does have a new remix on his trailer, and sounds great!

- :4gaw:: love the new animations, makes him look more faithful to the source material.

-:4metaknight:: nothing new I guess.

-:4pit:: don't know why they changed his Final Smash again, really liked the three sacred treasures.

-:4darkpit:: 2 edgy 4 me.

-:4zss:: she looks hot good lord. Not that fan of her Final Smash, I find kinda stupid that she puts up the suit when the whole gimmick about her is not having the suit lol.

-:4wario2:: I'm so happy that his new dash attack is the shoulder bash from Wario Land, FINALLY. He also has a new f-tilt and new Final Smash. Really loved how wack Wario Man was, sad to see him go.

-:snake:: kept you waiting huh? My brother was a die-hard Snake fan, he's so damn happy about him, and I'm too. Sad that they changed his d-smash, really liked plating mines on the battlefield hahaha. New franchise symbol looks great.

-:4myfriends:: SO MUCH FANSERVICE FOR IKE I'M SO HAPPY. I get to play both his Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn versions? And with his new updated voice from Heroes? Sign me the hell up! His u-air has been changed, and his neutral b too, BUT IT'S NOT THE SWORD BEAM YET, WHY?

-:pt:: being honest now, I really don't like Charizard. Squirtle was always the one character I liked, and I'm extremely happy to see him back. Having Ivysaur back it's neat too. And guess Sakurai does remember Leaf, unlike TPC.

-:4diddy:: as with DK and Bowser, I hope they give him the voice he has in the normal games. He has a new jab combo, and I think the song on his trailer is a new remix, which is rather cool.

-:4lucas:: like Ness, having Kumatora (And a cute doggo I guess lol) while doing the Final Smash makes total sense and I like it.

-:4sonic:: new dash attack... His f-air isn't the kick from Sonic battle, the one move I really wanted. Kinda disappointing, but he's Sonic, he's still really cool.

-:4dedede:: new Final Smash and still looking really goofy. Good for me.

-:4olimar:: has a new pummel when grabbing. Really don't know why Alph is only a costume, but it is what it is.

-:4lucario:: no changes were shown, but I'm expecting his Final Smash to be changed. Maybe go back to his Brawl glory so he can shoot a kamehameha on the competition? That would be cool.

-:4rob:: his d-throw buries people, which I find crazy lol. The fuel stuff was neato.

-:4tlink:: new f-smash and a new remix on his trailer. Really hoping for some costumes for him.

-:wolf:: his Zero look is great. Happy to see him back.

-:4villager:: has a jab finisher now and knowing what he has pocketed is great.

-:4megaman:: cool to see Protoman and Bass, I wish it was Zero who appeared, but he has no business with regular MegaMan, so it's understandable.

-:4wiifit:: new face, looks weird lol.

-:rosalina:: her new n-air looks clean, I really like it.

-:4littlemac:: can change directions during his neutral-b, can still act after doing side-b (No more suicide-macs hahaha) and has a new KO punch animation, plus the Final Smash. I wonder if he can act after side-b if he does it in the air, but he has some cool changes.

-:4greninja:: nothing new was shown, but his Final Smash wasn't shown... Maybe Ash Greninja will make an appearance?

-:4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword:: don't care too much about them, but the new outfits are neat, and I'm glad they have voices now.

-:4palutena:: I hope her tilts are actual attacks now and not taunts with hitboxes lol. I like the fire-work side-b and the counter/reflector, but I wish they gave her the light speed, that was fun.

-:4pacman:: new up-tilt and his Final Smash is BLASTING THROUGH WITH SONIC SPEED!

-:4robinm:: directional Elwind... That looks sick. And seeing the durability of the weapons is cool.

-:4shulk:: MONADO BOYS. The arts selection looks sick, I still need to see it in person to see how that even works. And Fiora on the Final Smash, guess we don't really care about that spoiler anymore huh? Should have been best girl Melia

-:4bowserjr:: no changes. Wish they gave him his look with the scarf from NSMB and early sports titles. I like Jr but I dislike the Koopalings lol.

-:4duckhunt:: I think his trailer has a new remix, but nothing else is new I think.

-:4ryu:: I already loved Ryu because he was one of the characters that was best portrayed in Smash. Now you tell me that he always faces his opponent when fighting a 1 on 1? That's so damn cool, even if it isn't that useful since hitting b-airs will be almost impossible now, but he's so close to source material that I can help but praise this change.

-:4cloud:: limits are meant to be lost if you don't use them in 15 seconds lol. Funny that they nerfed that. His render is the exact same pose from his portrait in the original FF7, that's really cool.

-:4corrinf:: why is male Corrin still the default. Why.

-:4bayonetta:: nothing new I think. She's still pretty good hahaha.

-Inkling: she looks GOOD. All the usage of weapons, the ink mechanics, the sass she has on the battlefield, all the little details... She looks so stupidly fun, even if all the mechanics might make her a bit difficult or gimmicky character. Really excited to play as her.

-Ridley: am I stupid for thinking he looks too small? (Never thought I would be saying this lmao) Size aside, he looks brutal, the most menacing evil guy in the game. Air game looks pretty good, but not so good on the ground. His reveal trailer was ****ing awesome.

Welp, that ended up weird, like a mix between a list of all the changes made to the characters and my personal opinion on them. And I'm sure I missed something, but whatever.

Overall extremely excited about this new game. It does seem like "fanservice the game", but it's great. However after Sakurai saying that we shouldn't expect many newcomers... That makes me a bit sad. Hopefully they do DLC fighters, I'm sure they are extremely profitable and I want as much content is this ultimate game as possible, even if I have to pay extra. Right now the only thing that comes to mind that I would love and are kind possible are some kind of Xenoblade content (I'll take whatever lol) and Ken as an echo fighter (He's the original clone, it's the perfect opportunity).

Let's see how this ride ends up.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Watch is be low-key announced when no one is paying attention. :glare:

Then again that was tied with Metroid Prime 4 so IDK really.
Every year they revealed another game during the treehouse so this won’t be different.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Provably not , the only possibility is that Simon Belmont wasn't pushed backed and gets shown here, because after the rest of that leak being right, I think its safe to say hes in.

Ivander

Smash Legend

I don't think it's likely as he would probably want to be around if he announced a new character. I mean, wasn't he around when they announced Pac-Man, even after they showed the Mii Fighters and Palutena?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Okay... Going to write up my opinions on the new Smash. I think is going to end up being a pretty long post hahaha.

The new Smash is actually a port, but it's the ULTIMATE port. Everything is being ported it seems, characters, stages, items, Pokémon, assists trophies... Everything is coming back. It's pretty insane if you stop and think about it, the amount of content packed is simply absurd, and I'm really happy about it. Right now we don't have any kind of info in new modes, which is one of the things I want to be improved on, but as far as multiplayer goes, this looks to be the best the series can offer.

Graphically the game looks rather good. The models looked pretty weird at first glance and I was a bit hesitant, but after seeing them more and more I rather like the look most of the cast has. Sadly there's a couple of characters that I think look a bit off, like Marth and Ike, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. One thing I must say, the renders for each character are supreme, they look fantastic. I particularly like how Shulk and Sonic look in their renders.

In term of mechanics, I like what I see. A new parry, directional air dodging, competitive stuff, throw teching... And one thing that surprised me a lot was that some stuff only applies during 1 on 1 battles, like having more damage or apparently disabling hazards on the stage. It really seems like Sakurai has designed this game to be played both competitively and for fun, and I'm really looking forward to the future of Smash as an e-sport.

The worst part? The assists trophies. When Waluigi and Lyn appeared again I was heartbroken, since both has been basically deconfirmed for Smash. But oh man, when they showed Bomberman, I died a little inside. I wasn't even a supporter for Bomberman, but seeing such a cool IP and such a cool character get in Smash just to be an assist trophy... I was rather pissed. It might be just because Sakurai couldn't figure out a moveset for him, but seeing how he has made up complete movesets for many characters, I find that hard to believe. Whatever, really sad about this...

And the big stuff, the characters. One of my biggest hopes for the game was getting new stuff for the veterans so they can differenciate from the previous entry, and I'm really happy that they delivered. I'm spoilering the next part since it's going to be rather long, but I compiled all the changes made to the veterans and I'm going to give my opinion on each and every one of them. Most of the info was taken from the characters trailers on the website. Here we go:
-:4mario:: he's getting new cosmetic upgrades, and I really like everything they showed for him. Having Cappy is great, having the wedding and the builder outfit it's also great, and I really like the new taunts. I wanted to get rid of the cape, but guess it's here to stay. Oh well.

-:4dk:: I think he finally sounds like he's supposed to? If so that's great, because it made no sense to have the realistic effects. I really like that they changed his final Smash, and the cargo throw has also been changed, which I think fits DK way better.

-:4link:: the Breath of the Wild look is great. I like the new bombs, but his final Smash seems a bit boring. He also lost his hookshot, don't know if I like that. The one thing I love is the fact that he throws beams with his smashes when at 0%, a really cool reference to the original game. But the original tunic is ugly, I wish they gave him a tunic from another game hahaha.

-:4samus:: apart from the charge in the air stuff, which is more a quality of life improvement than anything else, I didn't notice any changes for her.

-:4yoshi:: okay, he's one of my favourite videogame characters, and I really like how he looks in the game. When he ate someone he looked so livid, really dig that new facial expresion. And on his trailer we see that the eggs actually bounce off the ground rather than exploding at contact, which I find very interesting.

-:4kirby:: he has his Melee dash attack back, and a new stone on his arsenal. He's still a lovable puff ball.

-:4fox:: apart from the Zero look and the new final Smash, he's still the same. I hope the voice delivery is better in this game hahaha.

-:4pikachu:: he looks GOOD. That new n-air looks awesome, and all the electric moves are great. Also loving the differences between the female and male Pika, and the Libre outfit... Just fantastic.

-:4luigi:: he has a brand new up-tilt, but that's pretty much it. Wish they gave him a more Lugi's mansion inspired moveset.

-:4ness:: now he uses physic powers when pummeling characters, and I'm all in in having other Earthbound characters showing up in his final Smash since apparently Ness borrows pretty much all his moves from his partners.

-:4falcon:: brand new f-smash, which looks rather cool. I hope he still shows his moves.

-:4jigglypuff:: I didn't find any changes whatsoever. #buffthepuff

-:4peach:: she has a new d-tilt, and I really like the detail of Toad appearing in her throws. I'm expecting a new Final Smash for her since her was rather boring.

-Daisy: I wasn't expecting her, but she looks good, with lots of personality, which is great.

-:4bowser:: I don't know this, but I hope he sounds like he's supposed to and not with the realistic effects. His Final Smash is a bit weird, I'm going to miss transformation Final Smashes.

-:popo:: RIP Wobbling. Nana does nothing when Popo grabs or when he gets grabbed. And their Final Smash is a bit different with the flying condor or whatever that is. Don't think it will have much impact, but extremely happy to have them back.

-:4sheik:: apparently her side-b doesn't leave her in special fall any longer. She looks cool.

-:4zelda:: SHE LOOKS GORGEOUS OH MY GOD. Making her based of A Link Between Worlds is the best thing they could have done. She looks adorable! It's one of those things I didn't know I wanted but I love. And the new Final Smash looks neat. Extremely happy with the new Zelda.

-:4drmario:: brand new dunking move, is always appreciated.

-:pichumelee:: HE HAS NO RIGHT TO BE THIS CUTE GOOD LORD. His animations are heartwarming... Happy to see him back just for that lol.

-:4falco:: he finishes his jab combo with a kick now, and now he definitely prefers the air.

-:4marth:: ENGLISH MARTH HAS FINALLY BLESSED US, YES! So good to have Yuri Lowenthal in the game. The new dancing blade looks sick, and the neutral-b can now be tilted, which is neat. Really looking forward to him.

-:4lucina:: no changes on her, but her trailer had a new remix that sounded great.

-:younglinkmelee:: neat to have him back.

-:4ganondorf:: his Ocarina look is great, and FINALLY he uses his sword, even if it's only for his Smash attacks. Sadly he has been ruined by the new properties of the Ganoncide lol.

-:4mewtwo:: I don't think I noticed any changes. Cool Pokémon nonehteless.

-:4feroy:: if Marth can now speak english, I'm really hoping Roy does too, I really like how Ray Chase does Roy. He can change the direction of the neutral-b, but that move is never used so no mayor changes. He does have a new remix on his trailer, and sounds great!

- :4gaw:: love the new animations, makes him look more faithful to the source material.

-:4metaknight:: nothing new I guess.

-:4pit:: don't know why they changed his Final Smash again, really liked the three sacred treasures.

-:4darkpit:: 2 edgy 4 me.

-:4zss:: she looks hot good lord. Not that fan of her Final Smash, I find kinda stupid that she puts up the suit when the whole gimmick about her is not having the suit lol.

-:4wario2:: I'm so happy that his new dash attack is the shoulder bash from Wario Land, FINALLY. He also has a new f-tilt and new Final Smash. Really loved how wack Wario Man was, sad to see him go.

-:snake:: kept you waiting huh? My brother was a die-hard Snake fan, he's so damn happy about him, and I'm too. Sad that they changed his d-smash, really liked plating mines on the battlefield hahaha. New franchise symbol looks great.

-:4myfriends:: SO MUCH FANSERVICE FOR IKE I'M SO HAPPY. I get to play both his Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn versions? And with his new updated voice from Heroes? Sign me the hell up! His u-air has been changed, and his neutral b too, BUT IT'S NOT THE SWORD BEAM YET, WHY?

-:pt:: being honest now, I really don't like Charizard. Squirtle was always the one character I liked, and I'm extremely happy to see him back. Having Ivysaur back it's neat too. And guess Sakurai does remember Leaf, unlike TPC.

-:4diddy:: as with DK and Bowser, I hope they give him the voice he has in the normal games. He has a new jab combo, and I think the song on his trailer is a new remix, which is rather cool.

-:4lucas:: like Ness, having Kumatora (And a cute doggo I guess lol) while doing the Final Smash makes total sense and I like it.

-:4sonic:: new dash attack... His f-air isn't the kick from Sonic battle, the one move I really wanted. Kinda disappointing, but he's Sonic, he's still really cool.

-:4dedede:: new Final Smash and still looking really goofy. Good for me.

-:4olimar:: has a new pummel when grabbing. Really don't know why Alph is only a costume, but it is what it is.

-:4lucario:: no changes were shown, but I'm expecting his Final Smash to be changed. Maybe go back to his Brawl glory so he can shoot a kamehameha on the competition? That would be cool.

-:4rob:: his d-throw buries people, which I find crazy lol. The fuel stuff was neato.

-:4tlink:: new f-smash and a new remix on his trailer. Really hoping for some costumes for him.

-:wolf:: his Zero look is great. Happy to see him back.

-:4villager:: has a jab finisher now and knowing what he has pocketed is great.

-:4megaman:: cool to see Protoman and Bass, I wish it was Zero who appeared, but he has no business with regular MegaMan, so it's understandable.

-:4wiifit:: new face, looks weird lol.

-:rosalina:: her new n-air looks clean, I really like it.

-:4littlemac:: can change directions during his neutral-b, can still act after doing side-b (No more suicide-macs hahaha) and has a new KO punch animation, plus the Final Smash. I wonder if he can act after side-b if he does it in the air, but he has some cool changes.

-:4greninja:: nothing new was shown, but his Final Smash wasn't shown... Maybe Ash Greninja will make an appearance?

-:4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword:: don't care too much about them, but the new outfits are neat, and I'm glad they have voices now.

-:4palutena:: I hope her tilts are actual attacks now and not taunts with hitboxes lol. I like the fire-work side-b and the counter/reflector, but I wish they gave her the light speed, that was fun.

-:4pacman:: new up-tilt and his Final Smash is BLASTING THROUGH WITH SONIC SPEED!

-:4robinm:: directional Elwind... That looks sick. And seeing the durability of the weapons is cool.

-:4shulk:: MONADO BOYS. The arts selection looks sick, I still need to see it in person to see how that even works. And Fiora on the Final Smash, guess we don't really care about that spoiler anymore huh? Should have been best girl Melia

-:4bowserjr:: no changes. Wish they gave him his look with the scarf from NSMB and early sports titles. I like Jr but I dislike the Koopalings lol.

-:4duckhunt:: I think his trailer has a new remix, but nothing else is new I think.

-:4ryu:: I already loved Ryu because he was one of the characters that was best portrayed in Smash. Now you tell me that he always faces his opponent when fighting a 1 on 1? That's so damn cool, even if it isn't that useful since hitting b-airs will be almost impossible now, but he's so close to source material that I can help but praise this change.

-:4cloud:: limits are meant to be lost if you don't use them in 15 seconds lol. Funny that they nerfed that. His render is the exact same pose from his portrait in the original FF7, that's really cool.

-:4corrinf:: why is male Corrin still the default. Why.

-:4bayonetta:: nothing new I think. She's still pretty good hahaha.

-Inkling: she looks GOOD. All the usage of weapons, the ink mechanics, the sass she has on the battlefield, all the little details... She looks so stupidly fun, even if all the mechanics might make her a bit difficult or gimmicky character. Really excited to play as her.

-Ridley: am I stupid for thinking he looks too small? (Never thought I would be saying this lmao) Size aside, he looks brutal, the most menacing evil guy in the game. Air game looks pretty good, but not so good on the ground. His reveal trailer was ****ing awesome.

Welp, that ended up weird, like a mix between a list of all the changes made to the characters and my personal opinion on them. And I'm sure I missed something, but whatever.

Overall extremely excited about this new game. It does seem like "fanservice the game", but it's great. However after Sakurai saying that we shouldn't expect many newcomers... That makes me a bit sad. Hopefully they do DLC fighters, I'm sure they are extremely profitable and I want as much content is this ultimate game as possible, even if I have to pay extra. Right now the only thing that comes to mind that I would love and are kind possible are some kind of Xenoblade content (I'll take whatever lol) and Ken as an echo fighter (He's the original clone, it's the perfect opportunity).

Let's see how this ride ends up.
DLC characters will totally happen. They made mad bank on the last game from dlc and this console is way more popular than the wiiu version

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I legit think DLC might not happen for this game.

If nothing else because I think Sakurai might be all like "**** this **** I worked on this game for years leave me alone now".

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I legit think DLC might not happen for this game.

If nothing else because I think Sakurai might be all like "**** this **** I worked on this game for years leave me alone now".
I think with how all out they are going, Sakurai may not want to do it, or he will only could back every few months to make a character.

Or just leave it to Bandai as Sakurai takes a more overseeing role.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I think with how all out they are going, Sakurai may not want to do it, or he will only could back every few months to make a character.

Or just leave it to Bandai as Sakurai takes a more overseeing role.
That would be the ideal situation though I won't hold my breath for it lol.

I honestly believe the final product we get in December will be absolutely it. Though i'd love nothing more than to be wrong.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yo, they gave Bowser a new down Smash, similar to Wolf down smash in brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom