• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I should've said this earlier, but RIP Stan Lee, I'll always love the work you've done for us.

It’s weird how Lucina and Robin have a new victory theme but Chrom has the same as Marth, Ike and Roy.
I'm still kind of baffled about that, I figured the point of the change was that since they had the entire main trio present they'd give them all theirown theme, yet Chrom got ignored entirely with it. Hopefully they'll address that before release because it's a really odd omission.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I should've said this earlier, but RIP Stan Lee, I'll always love the work you've done for us.

I'm still kind of baffled about that, I figured the point of the change was that since they had the entire main trio present they'd give them all theirown theme, yet Chrom got ignored entirely with it. Hopefully they'll address that before release because it's a really odd omission.
They have time since they have to fix Game & Watch after that native fiasco. I could see it being done.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'd like that. Maybe...

I'd also laugh if it was Dugtrio.
There’s a scene with the main guy carrying pikachu in a forest area, then a scene of greninja hopping in a forest and then a scene of greninja chasing something in a building.

I think it’s very likely

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
My internet has been in a seizure all day today and I don't know why, it's perfectly fine. Maybe I should move my modem closer to me without my family going nuts over it.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’m watching a Spanish snash tourney cause I want to see footage of the game but holy **** the commentators are loud and they never shut the **** up!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I’m watching a Spanish snash tourney cause I want to see footage of the game but holy **** the commentators are loud and they never shut the **** up!
it's worse that they're being loud right behind the players, too.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

KMDP

Smash Legend
TIL

The simple phrase "One for All, All for One" is a goddamn mouthful in Japanese.

"一人は皆の為に、皆は一人の為に"
"hitori wa mina no tame ni, mina wa hitori no tame ni"

Basically, "one for the sake of everyone, everyone for the sake of one"

Other languages are about as simple as the original phrase (even Chinese), it's just Japanese that overcomplicates it.

D

Deleted member

Im sick and tired of these stupid pop-up ads that automatically take me off the site.
Stay safe with said ads, everyone.
This is why I have ad-block on my browser but it is disabled when I come on these boards. It is a pity my step-mother keeps uninstalling it when she comes online to pay some of her bills, though.
So how is everyone doing tonight?
Woke up to a lovely rainy night. It has been raining for three days straight without any thunder and it is going to be fairly cool weather for a while. I thank our Lord and savior for this. To me, rainy days are the best days to wear my SC3-Setsuka-style kimono, sip green tea, read the Bible, play gospel music, and do nothing.

Also taking a break from counting Bob-ombs for a bit. With just me and Zinith Zinith being the only ones counting nowadays, it can be a bit monotonous and I need a change of pace. Thus I am here regularly reading comedic posts and leaving likes where I see fit.

Sayonara :kirby:

D

Deleted member

I will be very disappointed if Toy Story 4's plot is not all about this important character:
2532377327327323237.jpg
/s

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Since Sakurai said they were working on making the mii fighters be useable online, it shouldn’t be hard... just have only the default appearance be useable online.

D

Deleted member

Why aren’t mini fighters useable online again? Is it similar to how LEGO Universe tried to stop people from building ***** or is it due to gameplay?

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
People who are ****ting on the IRL Pikachu are losers who had no imagination as a child and are objectively ****ing wrong don't @ me

R U N O N S E N T E N C E

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I remember when Mic was top of the "most posts" list by like 20,000+ posts, and thinking "no way he'll ever be dethroned".

Are your lives really so unproductive that you can build up so many posts here in such a short time? :p
I can see myself getting up there in 4 years time.

Remember that my account is only 6 months old :yoshi:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I remember when Mic was top of the "most posts" list by like 20,000+ posts, and thinking "no way he'll ever be dethroned".

Are your lives really so unproductive that you can build up so many posts here in such a short time? :p
Uni could probably leave for a full year and people would only start getting close to his post count.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i'd rather not have greninja be the villain because i don't want to look at it since it's the most creepy out of all of them

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>get disappointed at final ACT scores because its polar opposite score-wise of previous test (english/reading high af, stem is lower this time)
>go to college website
>apparently they do this superscore thing
>do the calculations
>to them i have a 31 by combining best of both tests

1500072882232.jpg

Free rides here I come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom