• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

There's a lot of neat MOTHER references this time around.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Huh that's neat. The Ice Climbers get the Polar Bear Guy in their final smash now as he spins around the mountain trying not to fall.
Well, that's a shame.

Maybe that means we'll see gameplay before the end?
I hope so, it be cool to get a better grasp at what the story is.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I just realized, Paper Mario is pretty requested! I hope he stands a chance this time because he's one of my most wanted and would be great to finally get. So much potential in moveset ,stages, and music.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The Smash Ultimate theme is getting a little annoying with it always being in the background.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
They made robin so cute, why did Sakurai make Robin so cute, why is he so cute
Because he's a bird so he's supposed to be cute :troll:

I just realized, Paper Mario is pretty requested! I hope he stands a chance this time because he's one of my most wanted and would be great to finally get. So much potential in moveset ,stages, and music.
If we get 3 Links now, 3 Marios is pretty much a given at this point

Chrono.

I'm wondering which one of the child Links is getting Triforce Slash, or if both are getting new Final Smashes.

I can see Young Link getting an Omnislash style FD Link super, Toon Link maybe a giant Hurricane Spin Attack.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm wondering which one of the child Links is getting Triforce Slash, or if both are getting new Final Smashes.

I can see Young Link getting an Omnislash style FD Link super, Toon Link maybe a giant Hurricane Spin Attack.
Toon Link has been confirmed to have Triforce Slash already.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If Skull Kid is a popular character in the poll that’d be a cool addition.

Don’t really know what he’d do though..

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
At this point I have no idea exactly how many more newcomers to expect. It can be anywhere from 70-75 characters now

Ivander

Smash Legend
Has Pikalibre an alternate costume playable right now? Or is it like Ridley and Meta Ridley isn't available

They aren't going to be echo fighters, are they?
According to the Gamexplain video, Pikachu Libre is playable as an Alternate compared to Meta Ridley.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
PC Requirements have been revealed for N. Sane Trilogy on PC.

Minimum Spec:
CPU: Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHz | AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz
GPU: GTX 660 2GB | AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
RAM: 8GB

Recommended Spec:
CPU: Intel Core i7-3770, 3.4 GHz | AMD FX-8350, 4.0 GHz
GPU: GTX 950 2GB | AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB
RAM: 8 GB

Ultimate Spec (4K):
CPU: Intel Core i7-3770, 3.4 GHz | AMD FX-8350, 4.0 GHz
GPU: GTX 1070 8GB | AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB
RAM: 8 GB or 16 GB
I'm good to go lol.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I expect like 2/3 more new characters and maybe like 3/4 Echo fighters if any. Game comes out this year so not much time for reveals/surprises, plus Sakurai said to not expect much more.

Honestly, Im more than content with the roster, it can be set in stone right now and I' be happy, what Im interested in right now though are the gameplay modes. I want Adventure back, doesnt have to be as bombastic as Subspace, maybe just slightly redone with multiple paths and stuff. Classic "Classic" mode, Event Matches, just more stuff to do in Single Player in general.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I thought about him, but I don't know how big he is, I don't check too much out of here to see fan requests. I know he gets good attention here.
Layton is decently requested for a third party, and he is especially popular over in Europe. While not a major gaming icon in a manner like Megaman, Pac-Man, or Sonic, Layton is considered to be Level 5's most iconic character: after all, it was his games that allowed the company to reach the public eye and release other titles like Inazuma Eleven and Yokai Watch. Layton even made cameos in multiple Level 5 games like the two listed and the LBX. His series is still relevant thanks to Katrielle's game and now the soon-to-release Curious Village remake for smartphones, and his series has sold over 15.5 million units as of 2016.

Just some things to think about in regards to where he stands when it comes to Smash.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh, apparantly, ardanian soldier lines aren't back.

Dang it.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Layton is decently requested for a third party, and he is especially popular over in Europe.
I can confirm this is true. Here in Spain Layton is extremely popular, got lots of marketing when it first released on the DS and has been like that ever since. In fact, most of Level 5 games are really popular here, like Inazuma Eleven or Yokai-Watch (This last one I think it's popular everywhere though), and I don't really know why hahaha. But yeah, Layton's popularity shouldn't be understimated here, I can probably ask people at random if they know him and they will probably say yes, while some characters already in the roster might be unknown to the commoner.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I expect like 2/3 more new characters and maybe like 3/4 Echo fighters if any. Game comes out this year so not much time for reveals/surprises, plus Sakurai said to not expect much more.

Honestly, Im more than content with the roster, it can be set in stone right now and I' be happy, what Im interested in right now though are the gameplay modes. I want Adventure back, doesnt have to be as bombastic as Subspace, maybe just slightly redone with multiple paths and stuff. Classic "Classic" mode, Event Matches, just more stuff to do in Single Player in general.
I expect 2 more normal newcomers and 3 more echo fighters

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight

This is the kind of fanart that make me thankful that Sakurai basically said to his team : "**** the timeline!".
Who knew ALBW Zelda was pro incest. :troll:

I totally ship it now. :p

So based on what we know, this smash its all about popularity.

That's why they got all vets back, and why they gave us Ridley. So based on this I'm going to list a lot of characters that could happen. Not saying they would but would make sense based on what we know.

1) King K Rool. second most requested character from the looks of it. Or even any DK rep
2) Something from Pokemon. Who even knows but I'd say its pretty possible
3)Captain Toad, hes the most popular mario rep next to Waluigi and rip him.
4) Chorus Kids, not for massive popularity, but likely had data already so why not?
5) A Xenoblade rep. Popular with Sakurai and a decent fan requests. So I could see this.
6) Shovel Knight, he gained massive popularity fast and seemed to do well in the ballot.
7) Bandanna Dee, just do it already Sakurai... He has a big following and would be amazing.
8)Monster Hunter or Pheonix Wright. Both are pretty big series and requested Capcom reps so it wouldn't shock me.
9) Steve from minecraft. Yes I know that's something many dislike, but younger kids and casual fans probably gave him huge ballot support. So you never really know, its a big enough franchise.
10) Rayman, another obvious choice. Already has trophies, is a big character, pretty popular, and Ubisoft and Nintendo are really working together so this could very well happen.

That's all I can think of for now. So thoughts? Anyone I missed that had big appeal over the years or the ballot?
I wonder about Shovel Knight, while his fanbase was one of the loudest during the Ballot, I think he's only really popular somewhat in the USA, don't forget from what Source Gaming found what Japan thought of Shovel Knight, remember, what's a Shovel Knight?

Which basically means Japan doesn't know Shovel Knight, and I don't think he reached a wide audience in Europe like he did in the USA.

And a Sluggers and Strikers sequel too!?
But you got a baseball game in Mario Sports Superstars. Made by Namco and everything. You also got the Golf part made by Camelot. We even had a Football option. :troll:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, I know I'm going to get problems for this, but honestly, I kinda of love seeing Shadow as a echo fighter.

Just give him some good difference between him and Sonic and one animation showing a gun, and I be set for life.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why isn't Charging Chuck in every Mario Sports game?

Alright, I know I'm going to get problems for this, but honestly, I kinda of love seeing Shadow as a echo fighter.

Just give him some good difference between him and Sonic and one animation showing a gun, and I be set for life.
I'd prefer Metal Sonic personally

Metal Sonic is my favorite Sonic character. I love the anime because of that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom