• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
But the question is who would Chrom echo? Ike or gods... Roy? I hope it’d be Ike cause that’d be ridiculous if he echoed Roy
Probably Ike just because of how Chrom seems a bit more aggressive when he attacks, although technically he'd probably fit more as a Marth Echoe seeing how one cutscene emphasized how Lucina and Chrom fight very much alike.

If they gave Chrom a spear or the ability to switch between a spear or a sword in his moveset (like a Project M mod I once tried out where Chrom played like that), that would give Chrom a unique flair.

But alas, Chrom in Smash is still a small, nearly futile dream it seems.

What characters DIDN'T have their Final Smashes showcased in any form? I'm curious to see who likely kept their old ones
In addition to the ones listed above, Luigi, Yoshi, and Dark Pit's Final Smashes weren't shown either.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I just noticed something

In the artwork with all the characters togther, Pokemon trainer has his team attacking Wario and dedede who are scared like hell.

This is because of their actions in Subspace( most likely), especially Wario who captured the trainer.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I just noticed something

In the artwork with all the characters togther, Pokemon trainer has his team attacking Wario and dedede who are scared like hell.

This is because of their actions in Subspace( most likely), especially Wario who captured the trainer.
Except he didn't. He tried to capture Lucas and Pokemon Trainer, but failed. It was Ness who got captured by Wario.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Wait we can slam jam as Ganondorf anymore?

Oh... The price for having swords...

Well. As long as he still has the Ganonstomp, I'm all good.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Except he didn't. He tried to capture Lucas and Pokemon Trainer, but failed. It was Ness who got captured by Wario.
Ah I thought I was probably wrong. I remembered that he was a constant problem to them though.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Y’know I’m ok with Bomberman getting the shaft again. Daisy was the other character I wanted in Smash but I didn’t bring it up that often cause people have a bad opinion of her(probably because of you know who). So it’s alright.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
A collection of my favorite screenshots:

Donkey Kong Punching a Bullet Bill

Game and Watch getting caught red handed

Bayonetta giving Mr. Saturn the Bedroom Eyes

Toad: "You wanna go, Bro? I'll **** your **** up"

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
A collection of my favorite screenshots:

Donkey Kong Punching a Bullet Bill

Game and Watch getting caught red handed

Bayonetta giving Mr. Saturn the Bedroom Eyes

Toad: "You wanna go, Bro? I'll **** your **** up"

Peach looks like Toad just insulted Bowser's dead mom and she's pretending not to know him out of sheer mortification.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
You what else we need in Smash?

Brinstar Depths to return, with an updated model of Kraid!
Agreed, I always liked playing on that stage when I was just having fun with my friends and family, so I would like to see it return. Plus, it would get all three of the original Metroid bosses in the game provided Mother Brain returns as am Assist Trophy.

D

Deleted member

Off the top of my head, Sheik, Duck Hunt, Diddy Kong
Wonder if Shiek will keep Light Arrows for her FS
Diddy's is getting changed, that's for sure
Duck Hunt will definitely keep theirs though
The Wii Fit Trainer vid didn't have her use her Final Smash.
Yeah, that's another one I believe they'll keep the same.
Probably Ike just because of how Chrom seems a bit more aggressive when he attacks, although technically he'd probably fit more as a Marth Echoe seeing how one cutscene emphasized how Lucina and Chrom fight very much alike.

If they gave Chrom a spear or the ability to switch between a spear or a sword in his moveset (like a Project M mod I once tried out where Chrom played like that), that would give Chrom a unique flair.

But alas, Chrom in Smash is still a small, nearly futile dream it seems.

In addition to the ones listed above, Luigi, Yoshi, and Dark Pit's Final Smashes weren't shown either.
Dark Pit's and Luigi's are also ones I believe will keep them, Yoshi's will likely changed, probably to the same extent as Diddy's

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I hope I don’t sound ungrateful but even with all the old characters returning it does feel odd having only 3 new characters. 5 new characters just seems right to me. Even if 2 of the 5 are echo characters that’s still fine.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I just realized why everyone is back.

Next year is Smash Bros' 20th Anniversary.

This is the best way to celebrate it. Just bring back everyone. Give zero ****s

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Wonder if Shiek will keep Light Arrows for her FS
Diddy's is getting changed, that's for sure
Duck Hunt will definitely keep theirs though

Yeah, that's another one I believe they'll keep the same.

Dark Pit's and Luigi's are also ones I believe will keep them, Yoshi's will likely changed, probably to the same extent as Diddy's
Yoshi’s and Diddy’s will definitely change. I’m curious what they could possibly be.

Ivander

Smash Legend
This game will make you feel old because it grew up so much.

Like it's just a fusion of all the best parts
Almost....the characters are definitely one of the best parts....but I still want to see the modes. I mean, if they go the mile with modes too, Adventure Mode and Smash Run would really boost up the best meter.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I've been thinking of doing a name change in celebration of Ridley + vets but cant think of anythig clever :X
I thought new zelda couldnt get any better but here we are. References to one of my favorite DBZ characters:061:
Imagine that. Tien is one of my favourites too!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Zeb the Grape Flavored Gradon
Edit: Dragon I said dragon **** you phone.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Found this image and decided to make it my sig...too bad I don't have premium otherwise the whole image would be visible.

Anyways going to bed...

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I didn't even notice Toad acts as a Guard instead of being held as a Shield. I love it. I still want him playable as is, but this is nice too.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I may have an ego, but im not Ego.

Im not entirely certain I want to call myself anentire planet lol

it would be veryyyyyyyyyy easy to make a joke about "save the animals" being vets tho. . .
:061:
Being named after a planet is just begging for fat jokes

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I didn't even notice Toad acts as a Guard instead of being held as a Shield. I love it. I still want him playable as is, but this is nice too.
Honestly, him being more proactive does him right by me. He's not a tool, crying out in fear as Peach shows him toward danger. He's a brave little mushroom standing up for his Queen. He also joins in on the grab pummel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom