Thread Title Changer
- Aug 10, 2011
- Down the road
- 3DS FC
Welcome to the NintenZone Social thread v.6.0!
Given this is a social, pretty much anything goes so long as it does not violate any of SWF's Global Rules. Ex. Double Posting (please use the edit button), media-only posts (count as spam), flaming, censor dodging and inappropriate content, etc.
Please report and ignore any posts you think are problematic. If you have questions, feel free to tag or PM a Staff member. Though if you wish to contest a Staff ruling or site policy, please PM the given Staff member or make a thread in the Forum Support boards; lets not try to keep the thread positive and on-topic.
Given what we have said above, Leak/Rumor discussion is naturally allowed, but we do ask you not to create any rumors/leaks directly on SWF or make a new thread for the given rumor(s)/leak(s) in general without consulting a Staff Member.
Gaming as a whole can be found in the Light House boards, and Mario/Zelda/Pokemon discussion threads belong in their respective sub-forums, though they're not off limits here.
1. Large images (Images that stretch a normal text post) must be put into spoiler tags.
2. In order to keep discussion going, and to prevent "meme-posting," we are limiting the number of videos per page. Please limit 5 videos per page.
3. Images, videos, etc must be relevant to the topic at hand, or be a new topic that the user wants to introduce. Posts that are made solely for "like-farming" are not permitted.
4. Listen to the mods. If a moderator tells you to stop, stop. If you have an issue with that moderator's decision, please PM that moderator. If you do not feel comfortable addressing that moderator directly, please bring the issue to Forum Support. Do not continue fighting in the thread. The mods will hand out infractions.
5. You must respect one another. You can disagree with each other, but personal attacks are not tolerated. A minor trolling infraction will be given to first-time offenders. Repeat offenders will be given additional infraction points.
6. Your post must be substantial. "Happy birthday" posts must have something related to the topic at hand. You may always post a 'happy birthday' message on the user's page, or through PM, without reservations.
7. No censor dodging! Posts that contain profanity that is not fully censored by the user themselves are considered censor dodging. Images containing swear words are not allowed and will be removed. Note, as well, that putting this type of content behind a spoiler tag does not make it okay. It is still considered an offense.
8. Hawaiian Pizza is BEST Pizza. Because I say so. : >
9. Disregard rule #9.
Any questions regarding these rules may be asked to any of the moderators in charge:
Legendary Spirit Tamer
@Hat N' Clogs
You can also talk to me if you want, and I'll relay to one of these guys.