• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Too many references, man.

You're crossing the streams.
My bad. Which boat do I use-
Okay, I should really calm myself.
Tell me, what predictions do you think the thread could be? I hear lots of Nintendo Direct rumors.

D

Deleted member

He was making a ghostbusters reference.
I never saw Ghostbusters so that is why. So let's get with the Fire Emblem and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 discussion.
I actually found a Fire Emblem Heroes tier list and click Marth to go to it. :4marth:
Wow, Lyn is by far the top archer. Please do not rant I do not know how this works.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I never saw Ghostbusters so that is why. So let's get with the Fire Emblem and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 discussion.
I actually found a Fire Emblem Heroes tier list and click Marth to go to it. :4marth:
Wow, Lyn is by far the top archer. Please do not rant I do not know how this works.
Funny... neither have I.

Everyone who posted before the other thread closed should be on a wall of shame.
im always on the wall of shame
Everyone who posted before the other thread closed should be on a wall of shame.

That was a typo that they corrected.
A Distant Demon A Distant Demon stop influencing Nintendo to make typos and influence them to make a new Kid Icarus and get Platinum on a Wonderful 101 sequel

Hey man, one step at a time.

First step is to instill confusion. Second step. . .well I cant tell you the second step. Never know who is watching. But be ready for when my plan goes into action
*spooky ghost noises*
:093:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Well, Capcom accidentally leaked the story costumes for the new SFV characters, and they're, uh... something. (Couldn't embed for some reason)

Manly Man Cody Haggar, Blindfolded Sagat, and giant plush thing Blanka. Oh and G is Q. I think, who the **** knows.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I have one of two theories on the possible Thursday thing: Either new stuff from a system update or a (new) game.

What that game could be I don't have the foggiest.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Nice to be talking in the new social now.
Mainly saying this just so that I get alerts, but it still feels cool.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
More like a WALL OF FLAME!!!

Only Social Thread 5 kids will understand this.

I just closed it literally as soon as I could. I was at work, then came home, then took a shower, then ate... yeah.
It's all good. :)

Just know that i'm secretly plotting my revenge for you foiling my sinister plans. :demon:
Opossum has it all planned out, he is a lot smarter than you all think he is. His IQ is probably over 9000 :troll:.
I will be awaiting posts, because I am always ready to hear what you all have to say.
So his IQ is essentially a dub error? :confused:

D

Deleted member

This thread would be very pleasant if Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei joined us. He will soon, so the thread can get started.
:001:

Edit:
Lol.PNG

Swamp is about to take third most likes! 4th is still really good, @Best Gwen . Congratulations Swamp!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Is that the tier list for the new Smash Bros game? :upsidedown:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
I haven't seen The Last Jedi
or Rogue One
or like.......any movie from the past 5 years with the exceptions of ant man, fiding dory, and dead men tell no tales/

Chrono.

That was a typo that they corrected.
A Distant Demon A Distant Demon stop influencing Nintendo to make typos and influence them to make a new Kid Icarus and get Platinum on a Wonderful 101 sequel

Deactivating my Twitter has really made me fall behind the news.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Oh yeah I've never watched Ghostbusters either.
I guess some would find that kind of strange, but I guess I don't feel alone.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
What the heck happened? Did I miss the end of the world or sumthin?

Chrono.

Gamespot posted a video compiling some Dramatic Scenes, including the Super Spirit Bomb and Shining Slash scenes that weren't showed off by IGN.

Well, Capcom accidentally leaked the story costumes for the new SFV characters, and they're, uh... something. (Couldn't embed for some reason)

Manly Man Cody Haggar, Blindfolded Sagat, and giant plush thing Blanka. Oh and G is Q. I think, who the **** knows.
I don't think he's Q, just part of the same cult/group/whatever it is they are.

3rd Strike implied there was more than one "Q."

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Do you fancy yourself a comedian?
Not really.
Gamespot posted a video compiling some Dramatic Scenes, including the Super Spirit Bomb and Shining Slash scenes that weren't showed off by IGN.

That thumbnail though.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Uub confirmed.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Who is Uub again?
He’s the good reincarnation of Kid Buu. He was breifly shown in the very end of dbz, but moreso in GT.

I hope he's in Super and gets actual development.

GT did nothing with him other than give him a ****tier version of the Vegeta role.

You should see Cell.
Well hopefullyafter the inevitable Universe 6 Planet Sadala arc they do a time skip until Uub is old enough.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
And so....

We have just completed our first game of mafia.

Everyone had a lot of fun and the town won with a close victory.

So those who played with us...

praline praline A Distant Demon A Distant Demon Opossum Opossum @--- @DarkAuraful Aurane Aurane @Apollo Justice NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy Pokechu Pokechu @RamOne @ShinyLegendary @Shishœ @WhiteEaglePL

How was it?

Do you want others to play?
Not fantastic, in my opinion, but there were a lot of newbies, including myself, so that was expected. I'll probably play again if a new game ever occurs.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
And so....

We have just completed our first game of mafia.

Everyone had a lot of fun and the town won with a close victory.

So those who played with us...

praline praline A Distant Demon A Distant Demon Opossum Opossum @--- @DarkAuraful Aurane Aurane @Apollo Justice NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy Pokechu Pokechu @RamOne @ShinyLegendary @Shishœ @WhiteEaglePL

How was it?

Do you want others to play?
This was honestly one of the best experiences I've had on this site.

I've been here since early 2014 (4 years!), joined in for the Smash 4 hype, but now that that's WAY past us now, for the past loooong while I've done literally nothing here. After all the speculation was done, there was nothing to really post in and nowhere for me to really go. So for the past years I've rarely posted, shoot, I rarely even visited. I had a lot of great times on this site, (shout out to whenever the Rayman leak dropped, that was amazing!), but after Sm4sh hit I just had nothing and no one. Every once in a while I'd just lurk.

So, a week ago, I came back on a whim, saw this mafia, and decided to join it for the heck of it. No regrets. Even if at first I had difficulty checking in with this site since I was like never on it before, once the game started I low-key became real excited and eager. It was really cool to play alongside some of the people I already knew of but also converse with some new people. And even though I was one of the first to be eliminated, I still had barrels of fun. For anyone looking to joke around, meet some people, or just do something on this site I highly recommend you join the next game. Who knows? You might love it. If you don't, you can purposely get yourself killed! Easy out! :laugh:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Finished Chapter 5 and did a bit of the 6th
Spoilerless:
-Im finally getting okay at Tiger! Tiger!
-Zeke indeed has bad luck lol; 43 Commons and 7 Rares with no success.
*I progress the story to get 7 Commons and 3 Rares*
I got to my last Rare and believed in the Heart of The Cores AND GOT ****IN' PERUN, YES!

Giga Spoilerrrrrrrrrr:
-Oh, the Titan Machine has a Spike?, time to refine my Aux Cores.
-Oh, Jin spams Launch? Yeah, I replaced my few Launch Resist cores for the Spike Defense ones. He was easy, he pulled annoying ****, but was no match for The Zekenator.
-"***** later, fight now."
-"Rest in Peace" Fan/Haze
-D I P L O M A T I C Z E K E
-Thanks for the explanation about Haze's Core, Mythra ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-Rex & Friends: Professional Innocent Chef Killers
-Return of The Revenge of Bana's Nendoroid
-Tfw Pandy completely ****s on machines.
-Mòrag's Bro being a Bro for everyone.
-Well, it was pretty obvious Nia is a...
-Tantal Time.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Not fantastic, in my opinion, but there were a lot of newbies, including myself, so that was expected. I'll probably play again if a new game ever occurs.
Well I got good news.

Opossum Opossum is hosting another game. Should be up any moment now.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
How was it?
Basically this:

Seriously though. Was a good romp, pleasure co-hosting with you.

Highly recommend the next round. I'll be playing this time, gotta see if my ass can cash all these checks my mouth wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom