• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
uuuuum lol? ^-^' no idea how ya got that image but alright~
You said you were a vampire and Uni could confirm.

Therefore, brain said you were nomming Uni.

Blame brain. Generally the safe bet anyway.

This was definitely a "force myself to beat it" kind of game.
So may damn insta kill spikes, pits, and things placed off screen.

It was fu for the first few levels but then it just became "spikes, spikes, and more spikes" for one level and then it suddenly became a chore.

Looks like BotW or Odyssey are the games im getting back to for single player games, with BBCTB and Splat2 for multiplayer.
:061:

D

Deleted member

Fate 71.PNG

You all what to know what happens next? :smirk:
Fate 71.PNG
YOU DID NOT EXPECT THAT, DID YOU? :awesome:

Chrono.

It was fu for the first few levels but then it just became "spikes, spikes, and more spikes" for one level and then it suddenly became a chore.

Looks like BotW or Odyssey are the games im getting back to for single player games, with BBCTB and Splat2 for multiplayer.
And somehow it's still less bull**** than Ghosts n Goblins.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

How many times you died at stage 8? Be honest.

And how many times you died at B-2 too.

Ivander

Smash Legend
How many times you died at stage 8? Be honest.

And how many times you died at B-2 too.
Those 2 are definitely a pain. Although B-2 is mostly a pain because of the Boss gauntlet at the end, although it's mostly Slogra and Death who are a pain. Gaibon and Dracula were easy.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
won't blame brain cause it was adorbs and funny :p

instead will thank blame

thankie
Brain says welkie.

Which it insisted on spelling phonetically, because it looks weird with a C there.

And it says that caffeine is long overdue.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
katt can relate, she also used to be a vampire and ya can ask uni to clarifiy

before i got a job my schedule was wake up at 1pm and sleep at 5am, whenever i was awake earlier uni would always be astonished
This is pretty much my schedule, lol. I'm lucky if I'm in bed before the sun is up.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Edit: Just blocked the guy. Problem solved.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Meanwhile I just have a really horrid sleep schedule. And it's only gonna get worse when college starts back up.
Morning and Night classes baybee

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Kale of Universe 6, forever cursed to screw with DB's power scaling in any form of media.

Much like SSB Goku in the anime, this woman should NOT be slapping around GOLDEN FREEZA the way she did LOL. Heck, the fact that he had to transform against SS Caulifla in itself is already questionable, but this is just crazy. So much for the 'consistent power scaling' from Toyotaro :laugh:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Those 2 are definitely a pain. Although B-2 is mostly a pain because of the Boss gauntlet at the end, although it's mostly Slogra and Death who are a pain. Gaibon and Dracula were easy.
This made me notice how feast or famine the game is in terms of difficulty sometimes. Stage 8 is literally a place for no room for error with a RNG bridge at the end followed by the hilariously easy Frankenstein's Monster.
Then as you said, we have the easy B-1, the hell B-2, Slogra forcing one to constantly move, Gaibon with a blind spot, ****ing Death and finally the most chill Dracula of the series.

Guess I'll undust my SNES once more.

Enough to start cheating.
spbg1-1.jpg

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why did Ariados lowkey get a signature move in gen 7?

That seems a little late for it

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Today was my last day of school. Some of my friends graduated since they are 12th graders, but I already know that I'll be seeing them again. I also ate a Hamburger because it's a special occasion.
It wasn't a great year for me overall, though. I didn't do well in my finals due to not having enough time to study and being super stressed most of the time, and I overall feel like I could've done a lot better. Here's hoping I'll do better next year.
I still have one more exam left, but I have enough time to study so I think I can afford to enjoy at least one week off, so expect me to be a bit more active than usual (though I obviously don't plan to be here 24/7).
Anyway, what did I miss?

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Guess I'm maining Zelda after all
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Phoenix Wright for Smash, pls Sakurai

Chrono.

Why did Ariados lowkey get a signature move in gen 7?

That seems a little late for it
They already had a signature move in Spider Web.

But then they added more spider Pokemon that got the move so I guess they thought Ariados should get an unique move again (on the flipside, Galvantula's Electroweb lost exclusivity a while ago.)

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
My sleep schedule has just been getting progressively unhealthier since I got this computer.

Like I've been going to bed later and waking up earlier.

Went to bed at about 5AM last night and woke up at 9AM. And then there's the fact I never fall asleep instantly, so I might not have truly conked out until 6AM.

I also never drink coffee lol.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I'm pleasantly surprised to see how many people are now predicting Dark Samus as a likely pick for Smash now. Even though she'd more likely be just a clone.

At this rate I'll take her anyway I can get her.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Kale of Universe 6, forever cursed to screw with DB's power scaling in any form of media.

Much like SSB Goku in the anime, this woman should NOT be slapping around GOLDEN FREEZA the way she did LOL. Heck, the fact that he had to transform against SS Caulifla in itself is already questionable, but this is just crazy. So much for the 'consistent power scaling' from Toyotaro :laugh:
I think it’s part to do with being the legendary super saiyan.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Couldn't get Dark Pit's theme out of my head, so I tried plucking it out on my guitar.

The conclusions I've drawn from this are that whoever did the acoustic on that track has eight hundred lightning fingers and I'm useless on guitar.

One of those is probably more true than the other.

I also never drink coffee lol.
Despite all my caffeine posturing, I usually don't either. I'm too lazy to sort out the coffeepot that frequently, much less make coffee worth drinking.

This is usually my poison instead:

1529498450287.png

Fast, effective, reasonably cheap, tastes tolerable.

Don't know how highly I'd recommend it - heard plenty about the taste, I think I'm just blind to it at this point - but it works for me.

Belly buttons are dirty though. :p
...not if you clean them?

We're civilized, we have showers.

I think it’s part to do with being the legendary super saiyan.
I think it's moreso to do with power levels being bull****.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Couldn't get Dark Pit's theme out of my head, so I tried plucking it out on my guitar.

The conclusions I've drawn from this are that whoever did the acoustic on that track has eight hundred lightning fingers and I'm useless on guitar.

One of those is probably more true than the other.

Despite all my caffeine posturing, I usually don't either. I'm too lazy to sort out the coffeepot that frequently, much less make coffee worth drinking.

View attachment 149226

Fast, effective, reasonably cheap, tastes tolerable.

Don't know how highly I'd recommend it - heard plenty about the taste, I think I'm just blind to it at this point - but it works for me.

...not if you clean them?

We're civilized, we have showers.

I think it's moreso to do with power levels being bull****.
It could be both.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

To be honest, I just try avoid consuming anything that would substantially alter my mental/physical state. Like I don't drink alcohol so I don't get drunk, I don't drink coffee because it could make me hyper and it might just make me an even worse sleeper, I don't smoke for obvious reasons (also I've developed asthma over the past few years so it really wouldn't help me), and I don't take any drugs because I feel like they're basically "fake happiness" and they're illegal over here anyway. And as a result, very expensive.

Only exceptions are taking medicine when I'm sick. And I sometimes have to take prescribed steroids for my asthma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom