• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

And that's saying something since she finally gets the ability to not be in freefall after doing side B in the air.
Same goes for DK's neutral B and Little Mac's side B.
Personally I think the Little Mac change is the best one, no bias huge amounts of bias.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
There's no good render of Erdick. In my silhueotte one I could just use a drawing and fake it. This is the Erdick costume dlc for the DQ 11 Hero. Close enough, lol.
Dragon Quest 8 hero would be better.

...too bad he doesn’t have a canon name.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Dragon Quest 8 hero would be better.

...too bad he doesn’t have a canon name.
What Cloud is to the Final Fantasy in the US, Erdrick/Loto is to Dragon Quest in Japan.

In addition to being the main playable character in the most popular Dragon Quest (DQIII), his armor and sword have reappeared dozens of times throughout the franchise, often as the ultimate Master Sword style final weapon. His design has largely become the prototypical JRPG hero, to the point where a lot of times when you're watching an anime and they play a fake video game, the hero is based on Erdrick almost as often as American cartoons show characters playing a fake Mario game. He's synonymous with the franchise, the genre, and video games in general.

Frankly I'm surprised he didn't make the cut last time.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
What Cloud is to the Final Fantasy in the US, Erdrick/Loto is to Dragon Quest in Japan.

In addition to being the main playable character in the most popular Dragon Quest (DQIII), his armor and sword have reappeared dozens of times throughout the franchise, often as the ultimate Master Sword style final weapon. His design has largely become the prototypical JRPG hero, to the point where a lot of times when you're watching an anime and they play a fake video game, the hero is based on Erdrick almost as often as American cartoons show characters playing a fake Mario game. He's synonymous with the franchise, the genre, and video games in general.

Erdrick is more of the Warrior of Light more than anything.
My favorite protagonist was the one from DQV

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Not sure if this would interest anyone, but this is something I find intriguing.

Apparently the developers of CEMU have been claiming that you can't use two different CEMU executables with different NNID accounts on the same PC to have both playing online. But it turns out you can just fine.

What this functionality means is that you can, for example, play online in Splatoon with two or more players on the same PC, depending on how powerful your computer is. So it's a nice way to play online in these games with your friends who don't own a copy of the game or maybe they do but you want to play together with them in person and don't have two TVs for two Wii U systems or anything like that, and considering the fact that Splatoon doesn't actually have a way to play online with two players from the same system built into the game, like Mario Kart 8 and Smash Wii U do. Just invite them over and make an account for them on your Wii U, and dump that account and put it in your CEMU directory. Or if they have a Wii U, get them to dump their account.

It's an incredibly niche feature that I know I personally have no use for, but I think it's cool that it can be done.

I guess the developers lied about it because it could be potentially abused (e.g someone makes a second account to leave it idle on enemy teams in Splatoon, putting the enemy team at a disadvantage), and also requires you to make a second copy of the game dump (which is as simple as copy-pasting the dump on your PC).

D

Deleted member

You guys are having fun and my right hand is sore ( Probably from all of the writing in school plus the typing in here ), my infection is getting bigger and I
Zelda finally having a personality in Smash might be the biggest buff she got.
I know, right? Zelda in Ultimate is a huge improvement.

Also Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth I am online.
What is your friend code again?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
You guys are having fun and my right hand is sore ( Probably from all of the writing in school plus the typing in here ), my infection is getting bigger and I

I know, right? Zelda in Ultimate is a huge improvement.

Also Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth I am online.
What is your friend code again?
I added it to my information. Look below my username~

D

Deleted member

I want to play my Switch more, but I am just too much of an idiot.
COME ON SHINY, ENJOY IT!

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
honestly i think the dragon lord form dragon quest makes more sense as a playable character, but given sakruai's insistance against villains who arnt playable

Erdrick/loto are more likely

Chrono.

Oh damn, V-Jump really didn't show the next DLC for FighterZ (the base forms) and instead just talked about the Switch version. Disappointing since that probably means we gotta wait even longer for the seemingly least interesting DLC pack.

In other news, Super Baby 2 in Xenoverse 2 is a thing.

GT will never die.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Oh I know I just like the DQVIII hero the most. It’s the game I’ve the biggest attachment towards.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Oh right, you're American. You need to wait.

Far different from Canada where I can just waltz in, wait some time because lots of people and bam.
Damn you Canadians are lucky! I wish us Americans can be like that in severe situations

...as long as they have an interpreter on the call and ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom