• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Apparently after México scored a goal against Germany this morning, the mexican capital registered a small earthquake caused by people jumping up and down simultaneously in excitement.

lmao

CrimsonVallier

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KipVallier
3DS FC
3866-8291-8606
I've been thinking that if we are getting mushroomy kingdom back does that mean 1-2 will come back?
Am I the only one who remembers that part of the stage?

Chrono.

So Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch comes out September 27th in Japan.

Has a "simple" mode called Extreme Type where inputs and combos will be way easier to do. Probably similar to the Stylish control setting some BlazBlue games have.

None of the DLC is included.

It comes with a download code for the SNES game Dragon Ball Z: Super Butouden 2.

Also has the same pre order bonus as the original release (the SSGSS duo.)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
On another note.

Would anyone here be willing to fite me in Dragon Ball FighterZ when that comes out on Switch? I'm thinking of anchoring with Kid Buu or Krillin.

It's not really a request as it is just knowing if anyone would be willing.
I’d beat your ass.

As for another hope I have, I'm really hoping for most if not all of Meta Knight's specials to not render him helpless anymore: I don't want to feel silly for accidentally Drill Rushing or Dimensional Caping off a stage anymore when I meant to do something else entirely! >_<
Would help his recovery too much, imo

D

Deleted member

Yeah imagine releasing a fully priced JRPG that needs 2 years worth of DLC with a couple free updates to feel like a complete product because the base game was half baked af.

It's a bit hypocritical for someone working at Square to say it but I'm pretty sure the teams working on each game are different.

Chrono.

It's a bit hypocritical for someone working at Square to say it but I'm pretty sure the teams working on each game are different.
I'm mostly being facetious, I know the Bravely devs are a completely different set of people than the guys at FFXV.

It's just hilarious to me that a comment like that came from an SE team.

All that aside, it's cool that it's not gonna have DLC. Even if I don't really mind it overall, especially if the game feels complete alone.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Octopath Traveler seems to be everything I've wanted from an RPG for years.
It's coming out right before my birthday and during my college break so I'm gonna play the **** out of it and it's gonna be so ****ing good.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I like that in Octopath Traveler you have to think even for random encounters. You can’t just mash A to win.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Why hasn't the Smash Bros blog been updated?

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Octopath is amazing. I cannot wait for the full game, it's just such a great way to revitalize the SNES style RPG genre I've wanted to see more of for some time now.

It's been years since this game was announced. It'll be so worth the wait.

So what's the remix here anyway.

Any Mario connoisseurs here know?
Not a remix. It's the regular tennis theme from Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Octopath is amazing. I cannot wait for the full game, it's just such a great way to revitalize the SNES style RPG genre I've wanted to see more of for some time now.

It's been years since this game was announced. It'll be so worth the wait.

Not a remix. It's the regular tennis theme from Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash.

Oh thanks.

Sounds catchy enough.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Speaking of music of the new Smash, I just discovered the music section and there was a great surprise there

I love Street Fighter music, and now that Ryu is making it to the base roster, I'm hoping we can get more Street Fighter remixes. Because we NEED Guile's theme in Smash. Seriously, I'm cancelling my preorder if Guile's theme is absent this time around, it would be perfect for Smash! (After all, it does go with everything)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Speaking of music of the new Smash, I just discovered the music section and there was a great surprise there

I love Street Fighter music, and now that Ryu is making it to the base roster, I'm hoping we can get more Street Fighter remixes. Because we NEED Guile's theme in Smash. Seriously, I'm cancelling my preorder if Guile's theme is absent this time around, it would be perfect for Smash! (After all, it does go with everything)
I'm just happy there's more themes that Ryu and Ken this time around.

And as unfitting as it would be, I'd probaly lose it if Juri's SF4 theme makes it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom