• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Had to bring this classic:

Now I'm just wondering who the next one's gonna be.

Though I guess it won't fully count since I foddered off three five stars. RIP Clarisse, Valter, and Winter Tharja.

...Which would actually make Legault the true sixty-ninth one. Huh.
The Cleaner+ gets the dirty number, oh the irony.

D

Deleted member

"Personally, I prefer the Stairs"
:ultfalco:
The Thee Stairs... by Shiny Legendary.

Once upon a time in my house there were three stairs. One stair was young and small, one was the wife but medium aged and medium sized, and one stair was long.

When praline sneaked through my house, she wanted some nice stairs. She thought the daddy stairs were too big and the baby stairs were to small. So the wife stairs were just right... and then the two stairs caught them and I forced praline out of my house.

But praline went to school with me and......
The End!

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
You know... to the people who will be maining Zelda, how do you feel about Din's Fire at this point? Could Zelda make any use out of it in this new game? While her no longer being helpless after she uses it in the air is very helpful, I'm still not sure it'll be of much use on its own as a projectile, but that's just me. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Who was your first 5 star, everybody?
Mine was Elise, and she still sees lots of use, mostly thanks to Wrathful staff and healer buffs. I was lucky enough to get a Genny back when she was first introduced, and was the first 5 star hero I foddered off to another. Having both Wrathful and Dazzling Staff on the best healer in the game currently is fun. Soon I'll have the live to serve seal at level 3 and oh boy. There will be plenty of destruction.
I actually cant remeber who my first 5* was

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The Thee Stairs... by Shiny Legendary.

Once upon a time in my house there were three stairs. One stair was young and small, one was the wife but medium aged and medium sized, and one stair was long.

When praline sneaked through my house, she wanted some nice stairs. She thought the daddy stairs were too big and the baby stairs were to small. So the wife stairs were just right... and then the two stairs caught them and I forced praline out of my house.

But praline went to school with me and......
The End!

I beg your pardon?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
On another note.

Would anyone here be willing to fite me in Dragon Ball FighterZ when that comes out on Switch? I'm thinking of anchoring with Kid Buu or Krillin.

It's not really a request as it is just knowing if anyone would be willing.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
You know... to the people who will be maining Zelda, how do you feel about Din's Fire at this point? Could Zelda make any use out of it in this new game? While her no longer being helpless after she uses it in the air is very helpful, I'm still not sure it'll be of much use on its own as a projectile, but that's just me. What do you guys think?
I think it’ll be useful to force an air-dodge off stage. It isn’t much, but Zelda needs anything she can get at this point.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
ALSO WHY DO I KEEP ON CALLING YOU FEMALE? I KNOW YOU ARE MALE! MY BRAINNNNN.....
( Uni, do not get mad at the double quote. )

They were huge.
I’ve literally said multiple times it doesn’t bother me what pronouns you use. Call me he, call me she, call me they.

Doing this actually bothers me more.

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I think it’ll be useful to force an air-dodge off stage. It isn’t much, but Zelda needs anything she can get at this point.
Huh, so you think it could be useful to make someone spend an air-dodge, huh? In my opinion, I could see it being useful to pressure the opponent or purely have it as an edgeguarding tool if anything, especially since she can use the projectile off-stage without going helpless.

Last edited:

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
Huh, so you think it could be useful to make someone spend an air-dodge, huh? In my opinion, I could see it being useful to pressure the opponent or purely have it as an edgeguarding tool if anything, especially since she can use the projectile off-stage without going helpless.
I bet her pressure game could become a real threat when combined with Phantom Slash’s fifth charge. You could set up all sorts of tricky traps and janky edgeguarding situations.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I bet her pressure game could become a real threat when combined with Phantom Slash’s fifth charge. You could set up all sorts of tricky traps and janky edgeguarding situations.
Yeah, I'd bet the same: combine that with her new adorable design, I think she'll be a wonderful fighter to play as, and I look forward to it!

As for another hope I have, I'm really hoping for most if not all of Meta Knight's specials to not render him helpless anymore: I don't want to feel silly for accidentally Drill Rushing or Dimensional Caping off a stage anymore when I meant to do something else entirely! >_<

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah, I'd bet the same: combine that with her new adorable design, I think she'll be a wonderful fighter to play as, and I look forward to it!

As for another hope I have, I'm really hoping for most if not all of Meta Knight's specials to not render him helpless anymore: I don't want to feel silly for accidentally Drill Rushing or Dimensional Caping off a stage anymore. >_<
You want to cage the undefeatable beast that is Brawl Meta Knight?

...I guess we need him to fight Smash 4 Bayo.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
You want to cage the undefeatable beast that is Brawl Meta Knight?
...I guess we need him to fight Smash 4 Bayo.
Well, I don't want Meta Knight to be up to his Brawl levels, quite honestly: I just don't want to feel silly for Drill Rushing off a stage or Dimensional Caping at the wrong angle. :p

If they can make it so that he can still act or move after using these moves in particular, that'd be great. If they have to pick at least one move to keep himself helpless, I'd say his Shuttle Loop should still do that while the other 3 should not.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm a nearly 30-year-old that plays like a 15-year-old
I’m older than you and I play like I’m 12.

Well, I don't want Meta Knight to be up to his Brawl levels, quite honestly: I just don't want to feel silly for Drill Rushing off a stage or Dimensional Caping at the wrong angle. :p

If they can make it so that he can still act or move after using these moves in particular, that'd be great. If they have to pick at least one move to keep himself helpless, I'd say his Shuttle Loop should still do that while the other 3 should not.
Well yeah that’s true.

...why’d you split up my post into 2 quotes? lol

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Was checking my emails when I got a laugh from a promo. Hope the wording was intentional.
BIG.PNG
BIG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom