• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
you joke, but I really do want a persona game where I can live out my dream of stabbig myself , bam, right in my chest
I've heard of stranger, and I doubt this needs saying, but please don't follow up on that.

That tends to cause damage.

It's okay, I can eat the rich.
Shish and friends post Communist Uprising, 20XX, de-colorized:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I've heard of stranger, and I doubt this needs saying, but please don't follow up on that.

That tends to cause damage.

Shish and friends post Communist Uprising, 20XX, de-colorized:

Please, we have some class, we'd have napkins and we'd never wear those horrible clothes to a revolution.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
you joke, but I really do want a persona game where I can live out my dream of stabbig myself , bam, right in my chest
Twins!! We shall wait in anticipation for when this masterpiece of a game releases. It's 2019 and no games made have this feature? I would think it'd be a necessity by this point... c'mon nintendo :/

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I somehow missed Hoobastank's Fight or Flight Album back in 2012 but damn, it's good.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Twins!! We shall wait in anticipation for when this masterpiece of a game releases. It's 2019 and no games made have this feature? I would think it'd be a necessity by this point... c'mon nintendo :/
The ones we would need to go to in Atlus on that. I wonder why they didnt do that after having a game where you freaking shoot yourself in the head. you'd think that wpuld be the next step

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
The ones we would need to go to in Atlus on that. I wonder why they didnt do that after having a game where you freaking shoot yourself in the head. you'd think that wpuld be the next step
Yeah,
After taking Jotaro shooting himself, Diamond is Unbreakable's plot, And the criminal gang, you'd think they'd pull a Part 5 style self-stabbing.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yeah,
After taking Jotaro shooting himself, Diamond is Unbreakable's plot, And the criminal gang, you'd think they'd pull a Part 5 style self-stabbing.
I was more expecting a time skip ability that everyone memes the **** out of.

Or really just the side protagonist being a better protagonist than the main protagonist. Buccellati is easily Top 3 GOAT.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Oh God, the spambots are back in force!!
View attachment 186601
View attachment 186602
"56 new alerts"

Checked

"You have no new alerts"

Remember how I have said Smashboards have some improvement on dealing with spam bots? I take it back...
1. Mash buttons and pretend you know what you’re doing...the only way to play DBFighterZ
2. Kirby giving me the succ suck would be terrible considering his insides is practically a galaxy or hell or something demonic like...if it was someone like Palutena I’d accept...but Kirby is selfish and heartless so bad thing
1. I tried... and at first it worked but later I was keep getting @(( kicked.
2. I don't consider Kirby selfish or heartless, he's just a kid that's all lol.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
people still read that?
Why would we ever quit snooping in your diary? Of course we still read it ;) burrrrrrn

Yeah I'm surprised it's still a thing tbh I remember reading just the first LONG ago but that was it, after the first I looked at how many more there were and just quit LOL

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So it looks like NES Online will be getting better this year. Though given the dripfeed of games who knows.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So it looks like NES Online will be getting better this year. Though given the dripfeed of games who knows.
doubt.gif

D

Deleted member

No one defended my right to be angry the other day. No one tried to understand or comprehend why I was angry. People just moved on and continued to be ***** about it. If Swamp has the right to be frustrated with things that affected his family, why am I also not allowed to be frustrated at things that affect my daily life?
I stood up for. Unless you don’t count me because you already knew I was on your side. I’m just curious.

You know I relate. Especially when I think of all the hate crimes that still happen to this day and will continue to happen.

Also, Swamp’s a celebrity here, of course he gets more empathy by default.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
And why should we trust this random dude on Twitter with no evidence?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
doubt.gif
It'll be good if we do get those games but I can easily see us going from 3 NES games a month to 3 SNES games a month.

Baby steps Nintendo kek

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>Rick's friend and I playing Smash Bros
>beats me twice in a row with G&W's 9
>says he beat me cause of skill
>two hours later
>Rick tells me his friend's girlfriend just broke up with him

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
But Fire! Do you really think people would go on the Internet... and tell lies? Really? Is the world that cruel of a place :'(
I mean come on, everyone knows you get a mouth full of a hot sauce when you lie as punishment. No one would want to go through that!

>two hours later
thats kinda ****ed dude ngl

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>two hours later

Abusing Judge's RNG has its consequences.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
The newest Diary of a Wimpy Kid is probably the most fun I've ever had reading a book.
I personally prefer Big Nate even more, it is similar compare to Diary of a Wimpy Kid but I found the story more interesting.
I stood up for. Unless you don’t count me because you already knew I was on your side. I’m just curious.

You know I relate. Especially when I think of all the hate crimes that still happen to this day and will continue to happen.

Also, Swamp’s a celebrity here, of course he gets more empathy by default.
I actually give props to that, I know topics like this can get dicey at times. So yeah, regardless what you think about me and how polarized our viewpoint can be, I will try to do my best to improve here on this website.

yall mother****ers want to see the best thing about Dream Drop Distance
View attachment 186627
Is this back in Kingdom Heart III? I remember I have my brother use this to beat a boss in Dream Drop Distance.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I personally prefer Big Nate even more, it is similar compare to Diary of a Wimpy Kid but I found the story more interesting.
isnt there a tsundere totally not the love interest archetype in there somewhere

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

I actually give props to that, I know topics like this can get dicey at times. So yeah, regardless what you think about me and how polarized our viewpoint can be, I will try to do my best to improve here on this website.

Is this back in Kingdom Heart III? I remember I have my brother use this to beat a boss in Dream Drop Distance.
IIRC the meow-wow is a summon in KHIII

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
>two hours later
It's a bit of a shame that Drax's laugh in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 didn't became viral or became a meme on the Internet, I really found this part very hilarious.
isnt there a tsundere totally not the love interest archetype in there somewhere
Sorry, but are you talking about Big Nate or Diary of the Wimpy Kid? To be frank, I only read the two volumes of both.

Also, fun and disappointing fact, I got "Big Nate: Strikes Again!" from my brother... who bought the book when he was at Malaysia for a while, even though he did buy some other souvenirs, but I can't believe he bought simply a book a Malaysia... that you can already order it on Amazon...
IIRC the meow-wow is a summon in KHIII
And... you can't pat it or play with it like on the 3DS... right?

Those spam are still going...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Your reaction if:

End of the next direct:

“Before we go we have one last surprise”

???: “ oh plumber boy guess who’s back?

Host of the direct: “ What is that? Hold on while we check this out. *goes to window. “Is that....?”

???: come on out plumberboy it’s time we settle this!

*mario comes out of Nintendo’s headquarters.

???: remember me?

Host: “it’s that rabbid bandicoot again! We haven’t seen him in years!”

Crash: check out my new look! I’ve been working out over the past few years, getting ready for my comeback! My remastered trilogy sold great, and I’ve got an awesome racing game returning.

I see your still going strong with your oddsseys and own races.

What do you say we settle the score? I think I have the ultimate challenge in mind.

*mario looks determined but shakes his head yes.

Screen fades away.

Super Smash Brothers X Crash Bandicoot
*cue gameplay

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Your reaction if:

End of the next direct:

“Before we go we have one last surprise”

???: “ oh plumber boy guess who’s back?

Host of the direct: “ What is that? Hold on while we check this out. *goes to window. “Is that....?”

???: come on out plumberboy it’s time we settle this!

*mario comes out of Nintendo’s headquarters.

???: remember me?

Host: “it’s that rabbid bandicoot again! We haven’t seen him in years!”

Crash: check out my new look! I’ve been working out over the past few years, getting ready for my comeback! My remastered trilogy sold great, and I’ve got an awesome racing game returning.

I see your still going strong with your oddsseys and own races.

What do you say we settle the score? I think I have the ultimate challenge in mind.

*mario looks determined but shakes his head yes.

Screen fades away.

Super Smash Brothers X Crash Bandicoot
*cue gameplay
"We haven't seen him in years"
Crash proceeds to bring up a trilogy that released on the Switch last year.

Besides this, I've also pictured a Crash reveal with him calling out plumber boy. Would be great.

Chrono.

Cavern of Remembrance in KH2 kicks so much ass holy ****.

It feels like a proper evolution of KH1's type of world design, making use of all of Sora's platforming capabilities to their fullest while having some of the most challenging mobs to fight.

This isn't to say KH2's level design is BAD, it's just that they focused on trimming the fat from KH1 so much that a lot of the areas in worlds can feel weirdly empty. Which, again, I don't think it's terrible by any means (I'm one of the people who couldn't stand KH1's more platform-y areas) since the combat ended up feeling so refined. But Cavern of Remembrance really shows how KH can still shine as a platformer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom