• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So the new Camilla apparently comes with Hone Fliers at 4-Star. That'll be huge for Flier teams, especially those that utilise Blade Tomes. She also comes with 38 HP, 33 ATK, 35 SPD, 17 DEF and 28 RES, so she's a decent Mage killer as well as a good Glass cannon attacker.

That said, I can see her being used for F2P Strategies, especially with Eir.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

KMDP

Smash Legend
Publicly saying comments that make it look like you hate sexuality don't make a person look clever, it just makes them look like a prude, just saying.

Yes, I'm aware this is a PG-13 board, but my point still stands.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It's not really a girl avatar creator. Depending on how you handle the hair and eyes, you can make a boy character. I just don't think they have a gender option.

Also, good lord!
A033AEA9-9F16-43F0-B6AB-017A36317BCB.gif

Run away everybody! Poor Camilla tried to drink away her Alt Sorrows and now is too drunk to think straight!
Don't give me ideas.
boingy boingy bouncy bouncy

Bewbees Breasticles

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
My votes for this cyl will probably be for robin male, Conrad, alm( already done) maybe hel, laevatein and I’m not sure who else

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Here are the stats for the new units coming tomorrow in Fire Emblem Heroes for those that are interested:

Not much to say about them, but hey, Hot Springs Camilla has Hone Fliers at 4-stars. We FINALLY have the perfect, accessibly Hone Fliers fodder we've been wanting for so long!

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
"White House reaches out in support of Covington Catholic High School Students"

Yeah, you know what. I'm usually not one to get on either side of the Trump debate but seeing a group of Highschool kids demean and harass a Native American elder and then have Trump's White House reach out in support of the ****ing students...

Yeah. **** you too, man. You entitled piece of ****. You have no idea how hard it is to be Native American. Our people who live on reservations are constantly murdered and come up missing and are never counted in official death tolls. And here you are supporting a bunch of white privileged Highschool Students because the internet gave them what they deserved. **** you.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Oh my god you remember me too! I did... NATZ-ee that coming!
of course i remember you, kinda neat to me on my end

plus uni shared that hilarious joke with me
unknown (1).png

i was honestly half tempted to pop up for a moment to laugh at that and thank ya from that alone

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Yeah, you know what. I'm usually not one to get on either side of the Trump debate but seeing a group of Highschool kids demean and harass a Native American elder and then have Trump's White House reach out in support of the ****ing students...

Yeah. **** you too, man. You entitled piece of ****. You have no idea how hard it is to be Native American. Our people who live on reservations are constantly murdered and come up missing and are never counted in official death tolls. And here you are supporting a bunch of white privileged Highschool Students because the internet gave them what they deserved. **** you.
Eh? Weren't they innocent or at least the victim of misunderstanding? I remember a lot of news site pulling down articles after the full video came out.

Heck I remember people being fired over it.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

You probably shouldn't be posting that here.

Despite what they've done, they have had total legal right in doing it. That's the whole idea of free speech, which is a doubled-down concept in the U.S. and in the U.N. Does it mean they should've done it? No, but they had the freedom to.

If I talk about what I actually think, I'd get my head served on a silver platter, but I'm just posting about the legality of it. We probably shouldn't be posting this here, and what you posted was probably a bad idea mate.

Eh? Weren't they innocent or at least the victim of misunderstanding? I remember a lot of news site pulling down articles after the full video came out.

The kids were innocent, but they were still being pretty smug. They knew exactly what they were doing.

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
so much for hoping to just casually swing by incognito comfort for pra pra View attachment 187972

rip not really staying for long :V i just came by here for two reasons, to comfort a woomy and say thanks to say lol to gwen :sip:
*Hears Natz~ Natz~ muffled voice*

Natz you ****. What took you so long to come back?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
*Hears Natz~ Natz~ muffled voice*

Natz you ****. What took you so long to come back?
gotten persecuted, crucified, overwhelmed in hate, disgust exhaustion andd didn't want to touch

only reason now is cause thiss was the only place i could communicate someone that i wanted to help :V

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Swamp if you think the racists who taunted, harassed and intimidated someone are anything but absolute ****heads who are absolutely in the wrong then do say so right now because I don't want to associate myself with people who believe that.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Swamp if you think the racists who taunted, harassed and intimidated someone are anything but absolute ****heads who are absolutely in the wrong then do say so right now because I don't want to associate myself with people who believe that.
They totally were just by being there, but legally nothing is going against them. :072: That's technically innocent. Both sides could arguably be both bad in their own way, but that's just trying to be some big-brain centrist.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

You probably shouldn't be posting that here.

Despite what they've done, they have had total legal right in doing it. That's the whole idea of free speech, which is a doubled-down concept in the U.S. and in the U.N. Does it mean they should've done it? No, but they had the freedom to.

If I talk about what I actually think, I'd get my head served on a silver platter, but I'm just posting about the legality of it. We probably shouldn't be posting this here, and what you posted was probably a bad idea mate.

The kids were innocent, but they were still being pretty smug. They knew exactly what they were doing.
Kids will be kids. I understand that. And sure something similar had happened to them right before their encounter. And I'm not knocking their free speech. But news sights backpedaled and said the kids were singing along with the Native's but in a video I saw they were hurling expletives and definitely mocking one of the elders.

To know the fact of how Native's are treated in America anyways is one thing but if this had been any other race, gender, or any sort of minority, there likely would have been no backpedaling. They would have condemned the students no matter of what happened before or after. But America, rather the world, does not give A **** about what happens to Native's or what they go through. To see the highschoolers be welcomed into the White House with open Arms even after real life heroes like James Shaw Jr. Wasn't even acknowledged is what rides me wrong.

Not only is there a double standard but it's also the fact that Trump will jump at the chance to stand up for a specific group over any other. It's not the kids I'm pissed at. It's Trump's White House. They've become hypocritical and it's ****ing obvious. I used to be on board with some of Trump's thoughts but his bigotry has shown through more and more and it's ridiculous.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It is absolutely wrong. Don't put words in my mouth Gwen, I'm not a fan of racism or harassment.

But I'm hearing sources from every which way that it didn't happen or didn't happen in the way originally stated.

Need to look into this myself.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It is absolutely wrong. Don't put words in my mouth Gwen, I'm not a fan of racism or harassment.

But I'm hearing sources from every which way that it didn't happened or didn't happen in the way originally stated.

Need to look into this myself.
The only people who I've seen defend those kids are the types who go "uwu pwees dun buli our soft cwistian white boys they did nuffin wrong at all uwu boys will be boys and therefore wont be condemned" types which is why I put you on thin ice

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Kids will be kids. I understand that. And sure something similar had happened to them right before their encounter. And I'm not knocking their free speech. But news sights backpedaled and said the kids were singing along with the Native's but in a video I saw they were hurling expletives and definitely mocking one of the elders.

To know the fact of how Native's are treated in America anyways is one thing but if this had been any other race, gender, or any sort of minority, there likely would have been no backpedaling. They would have condemned the students no matter of what happened before or after. But America, rather the world, does not give A **** about what happens to Native's or what they go through. To see the highschoolers be welcomed into the White House with open Arms even after real life heroes like Jame Shaw Jr. Wasn't even acknowledged is what rides me wrong.

Not only is there a double standard but it's also the fact that Trump will jump at the chance to stand up for a specific group over any other. It's not the kids I'm pissed at. It's Trump's White House. They've become hypocritical and it's ****ing obvious.
Politics is a nasty game, people can use whatever they can if it can support them. Trump and his administration is very locked on keeping its said promises if the last month hasn't been enough to shove it in our faces.

Like I said, they were totally demonstrating their rights well. They are kids, and they did stupid kid ****, but at least that part was pretty smart.

Trump's support has dropped since this past month. If it keeps going like this, unless the memes bring him back to cold king, we'd have to wait until Based Bernie someone else comes in.

:239: At least we're not yelling at each other.

The only people who I've seen defend those kids are the types who go "uwu pwees dun buli our soft cwistian white boys they did nuffin wrong at all uwu boys will be boys and therefore wont be condemned" types which is why I put you on thin ice
I know a girl who is 100% on the boiz' side. I'm not gonna say anything to her though outside of "haha you're gonna get memed on" or whatever, she can believe whatever she wants to. I'm not gonna try to convert her beliefs like I'm the big JW

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I don't think any type of harsh remarks should be passed of as "They're just kids" they're not. They're highschoolers. By this point in your life you should at least have a general idea of what morality is. Being an ass hat to people and yelling expletives at anyone is a jack ass thing to do and by this point in your life you should know that.

So, no "they're just kids" doesn't do it for me. I was their age once too and I never did any of that ****. Harassment is a thing. Free speech is free speech but harassment is something entirely different.

Do I think they should be crucified for it? No. Do I think what Trump did was wrong? Absolutely. Do I think this will change anything to help Natives at all? I highly doubt it.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Gwen, you've known me for how long?

Frankly I'm offended you'd even consider I was like that.

Thought we were friends.

Anywho, Vox made a fairly nice article on it.

https://www.vox.com/2019/1/22/18192908/covington-catholic-video-nick-sandmann-maga

TLDR

Interaction in the main video seems to be a bit of a confusing thing. Seems the interaction was a little different than it looked like initially.

However, there is evidence that the kids were being jerks elsewhere (videos and testimony). And I think that's the main take away. It looks like even if the televised encounter wasn't the complete story, the kids were still jerks.

And now I know.

Anywho...

But America, rather the world, does not give A **** about what happens to Native's or what they go through.
That's the great tragedy.

The reason you don't hear much Native American prejudice is that there really aren't enough of them left to complain. Their collective voice is so quiet that they're often forgotten.

They've lost much of their culture and many of their members who are Native American barely associate it with anything but the negative. They've effectively been beaten down so much that many of them have given up.

Native Americans got it the worst of anyone, frankly. Followed closely by Jewish people.

Sad stuff.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I don't think any type of harsh remarks should be passed of as "They're just kids" they're not. They're highschoolers. By this point in your life you should at least have a general idea of what morality is. Being an *** hat to people and yelling expletives at anyone is a jack *** thing to do and by this point in your life you should know that.

So, no "they're just kids" doesn't do it for me. I was their age once too and I never did any of that ****. Harassment is a thing. Free speech is free speech but harassment is something entirely different.

Do I think they should be crucified for it? No. Do I think what Trump did was wrong? Absolutely. Do I think this will change anything to help Natives at all? I highly doubt it.
To me, I don't use it as an excuse, I just use it to explain it.

Natives are really one of the most forgotten aspects of America's harsh side. So much so it's memed to death.

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Gwen, you've known me for how long?

Frankly I'm offended you'd even consider I was like that.

Thought we were friends.

Anywho, Vox made a fairly nice article on it.

https://www.vox.com/2019/1/22/18192908/covington-catholic-video-nick-sandmann-maga

TLDR

Interaction in the main video seems to be a bit of a confusing thing. Seems the interaction was a little different than it looked like initially.

However, there is evidence that the kids were being jerks elsewhere (videos and testimony). And I think that's the main take away. It looks like even if the televised encounter wasn't the complete story, the kids were still jerks.

And now I know.

Anywho...

That's the great tragedy.

The reason you don't hear much Native American prejudice is that there really aren't enough of them left to complain. Their collective voice is so quiet that they're often forgotten.

They've lost much of their culture and many of their members who Native American barely associate it with anything but the negative. They've effectively been beaten down so much that many of them have given up.

Native Americans got it the worst of anyone, frankly. Followed closely by Jewish people.

Sad stuff.
To me, I don't use it as an excuse, I just use it to explain it.

Natives are really one of the most forgotten aspects of America's harsh side. So much so it's memed to death.
Being a Native is rough. I can tell you first hand.

So much history is lost because of all that has happened over the centuries and now we're to the point that if you're a Native you're probably struggling to keep a legacy alive. Cause once you're gone, it's gone. Super depressing.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

So much history is lost because of all that has happened over the centuries and now we're to the point that if you're a Native you're probably struggling to keep a legacy alive. Cause once you're gone, it's gone. Super depressing.
I find it ironic too that the government keeps trying to amend things with money.

Just money.

Yep, just millions of them big Franklins.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I had no idea you were a Native. Neat.

Hey at least there are people there who still care about keeping those traditions alive. They'll keep on trucking on and ensure it never leaves forever.

I have a friend called Snow Fox Walking Shaw. She's a 90 something Native American lady and she's the sweetest thing in existence. When my family was involved with the Spanish foreign exchange students, she came over and gave them a blessing with her drum and sang for them.

It was an awesome moment.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I don't really have an interesting heritage outside of having "wow ok you get to live until your 90s" genes.

just that ol potato irishman blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom