• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
"We haven't seen him in years"
Crash proceeds to bring up a trilogy that released on the Switch last year.

Besides this, I've also pictured a Crash reveal with him calling out plumber boy. Would be great.
by see him in years I meant outside Nintendo hq not in terms of gaming.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
im talking about this *****

OH. Gina... did I get her name right?
Some traits of her is like a tsundere, but I don't consider her a real tsundere though, probably because of how Nate dislike her. She's more of a "Tsuntere" to me, whom still get even more angrier and weird. Like how in the end of Big Nate Strikes Again went.
I tried Big Nate once, but couldn't really get into it.
I didn't like the first novel book that much either, but second one Big Nate Strikes Again was pretty good.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Your reaction if:

End of the next direct:

“Before we go we have one last surprise”

???: “ oh plumber boy guess who’s back?

Host of the direct: “ What is that? Hold on while we check this out. *goes to window. “Is that....?”

???: come on out plumberboy it’s time we settle this!

*mario comes out of Nintendo’s headquarters.

???: remember me?

Host: “it’s that rabbid bandicoot again! We haven’t seen him in years!”

Crash: check out my new look! I’ve been working out over the past few years, getting ready for my comeback! My remastered trilogy sold great, and I’ve got an awesome racing game returning.

I see your still going strong with your oddsseys and own races.

What do you say we settle the score? I think I have the ultimate challenge in mind.

*mario looks determined but shakes his head yes.

Screen fades away.

Super Smash Brothers X Crash Bandicoot
*cue gameplay
tbh, overly verbose nintendo direct fanfiction is my favorite form of literature. imagine watching your favorite characters dryly describe their sales figures

MainJPW

M.T.A
It isn't a Nintendo Direct but overly verbose video games?
Now that you bring that up seeing Lewis’s delight-filled reaction (and inevitable disappointment when wondering why it was cut) towards Prototype Windy Valley in part 15 was possibly the most emotional I’d heard him in a commentary.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Overly verbose Nintendo direct fanfictions?

1547376954624.png

Speculate with caution.

D

Deleted member

Is... is he being self-aware? I... I can't tell if he can or cannot do that.
Screenshot_20190113-092004~2.png

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So...

Apparently they're doing Poject M for Ultimate now.
Good luck to them but I can't for the life of me figure out the point, especially this early in Ultimate's life. (and with Nintendo law ninjas on the prowl)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So...

Good luck to them but I can't for the life of me figure out the point, especially this early in Ultimate's life. (and with Nintendo law ninjas on the prowl)
because they refuse to let the past stay in the past
Yes I am.
Thank you

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
1. I tried... and at first it worked but later I was keep getting @(( kicked.
2. I don't consider Kirby selfish or heartless, he's just a kid that's all lol.
1. well you tried
2. Being a kid means nothing when you can slay gods...that **** ain’t gonna fly for him
Huh, well this was surprising, i'm expecting an announcement in the next direct.
please happen...also both Kid Icarus OG and Uprising for the Switch

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
tbh, overly verbose nintendo direct fanfiction is my favorite form of literature. imagine watching your favorite characters dryly describe their sales figures
"As of the present time, Splatoon 2 for the Nintendo Switch has currently sold over. . ."

The Inkling stared off screen, a pained expression plastered across her face.

"Do I have to do this?" She quietly asked someone out of frame. "I'm already bored out of my mind please just let me go home I have snacks and Squid Jump there."

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Pit confirmed to host an entire E3 Direct

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’m watching cutscenes for Catherine for no actual reason and I won’t stop until I’m as finished as Pit

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So...

I don't see this going far, considering how very protective Nintendo has been lately with the Switch.

Brawl modding was possible because the Wii was designed in a way that Nintendo had no power to stop it and Wii U was possible because Nintendo gave up on the console very early.

With both the Switch & Smash Ultimate on fire, it probably won't last long.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
holy ****, i legitimately had no idea this existed. truth really is weirder than fiction
Lol that’s what gave me the idea. It’s such a classic commercial that so many people loved so a smash reveal using it would be great.
So...

What.

How do they expect to further balance 75 characters, plus the dlc when it comes. What stages could they even add when there’s going end up being 108. Music is covered pretty damn well. Any new fighters they could would mostly be from assist trophies imo.

Unless they go for Sami since they have vans model or they could go for other third and first parties. It should be crazy if they do pull this off though

Iridium

Smash Hero
So...

Wait, this thing being described?

I didn't really think it was going to happen. Expecting another legal tragedy with Nintendo all over again, honestly.

Last edited:

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432

I didn't really think it was going to happen. Expecting another legal tragedy with Nintendo all over again, honestly.
This is basically my reaction to it all:
816531EB-9F09-46A3-979D-A985637C4D65.jpeg
real talk though: I wish the people working on it luck in their endeavors but I don’t expect them to get far since Nintendo is extremely protective of the Switch.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I liked Project M, but it's hopeless to make a PM for a new game. Even if SSBU's gameplay isn't like Melee's, the two main problems people had with Brawl, tripping and no Mewtwo, are both gone now.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Time to get this killed off I suppose...the fools

D

Deleted member

Or y'know, use that as an excuse to scapegoat out of the project, make an entirely "new" game and have it Early Access with microtransactions, and yet all at the same time, completely disregard even top level Melee players saying they don't want another Melee and are 100% fine with another game co-existing.

I wouldn't be surprised if this would be the case yet again. :nifty:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I liked Project M, but it's hopeless to make a PM for a new game. Even if SSBU's gameplay isn't like Melee's, the two main problems people had with Brawl, tripping and no Mewtwo, are both gone now.
But that's not why people installed Project M. It'd be easy enough to remove tripping, but the PM team overhauled just about everything.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The whole store smelled like propane for like a half hour so all day I slowly felt worse and worse.

Glad I’m home.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Huh, well this was surprising, i'm expecting an announcement in the next direct.
That's a better set overall I'd say. The SNES games have a bit more bang for your buck compared to the NES games as their gameplay still holds up even today, they have more length to them so you'll be attached to them for longer, and with the potential aforementioned online multiplayer you could be able to play with friends on top of that. It's still not ideal as the majority of these have been rereleased multiple times before (offhand, I think only a couple like Star Fox 2 and Demon's Crest have been limited in that regard), but at least there's more offered here to get you invested.

For me personally, Yoshi's Island, Star Fox 2, and Breath of Fire 2 are games I've been wanting to play so that's good for me. I also love Super Metroid and Demon's Crest, so I wouldn't mind replaying those two again.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
That's a better set overall I'd say. The SNES games have a bit more bang for your buck compared to the NES games as their gameplay still holds up even today, they have more length to them so you'll be attached to them for longer, and with the potential aforementioned online multiplayer you could be able to play with friends on top of that. It's still not ideal as the majority of these have been rereleased multiple times before (offhand, I think only a couple like Star Fox 2 and Demon's Crest have been limited in that regard), but at least there's more offered here to get you invested.

For me personally, Yoshi's Island, Star Fox 2, and Breath of Fire 2 are games I've been wanting to play so that's good for me. I also love Super Metroid and Demon's Crest, so I wouldn't mind replaying those two again.
Its a decent list, no doubt but I have no idea why any of the DKC games are not included. I mean, they were in the Virtual Console for years so what gives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom