• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
You two are crazy. Peanut butter alone is like nectar. Chocolate only takes away from its splendor.

D

Deleted member

I don't eat cereal either. I just like ShinyLegendary's passion for it.
I like cereal a lot. :p
Also I heard some sort of vitamin fruit shakes are extremely healthy for you.

Also I never thought I would see a Volcano and a fat king with two fat plumbers arguing if Breakfast or Dinner is better.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Of course, I'm the one guy here who doesn't eat cereal, so........

:p
Haven't had it in years.

To my chagrin, I'm lactose intolerant. Cheese is generally fine, but without assistance regular milk is right out.

Even with lactose-free milk, cereal usually ends up being more trouble than it's worth for me. Mostly just never drink enough before it spoils.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Still my conspiracy that Luigi is ****ing dead. Ghosts can't reenter bodies and Vampira was right there starring right at him. And Luigi starred back, still.

The Luigi that is alive is a doupelganger, that's Mamma Luigi.
He’s actually Mr. L awaiting the most hype reveal ever.

Also don’t forget if link dies, there’s two more to replace him
:p

D

Deleted member

Italian, Chinese and Polish food, yum.
I need to try out more European foods.

Plus I like America, but Europe has a far superior diet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Speaking of ramen...

Does anyone else drain the juice in ramen? When I boil my ramen, I use half the flavor mix in the boil. Then I drain the juice and use the remaining half of the flavor mix on the semi-dry noodles.

Chrono.

Just seeing these side by side is unreal.
Smashified's still looks great and came pretty close to how he actually looks in Ultimate.

But man, he has so much sass in the original. Not to mention they went with the OG golden belly.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Speaking of ramen...

Does anyone else drain the juice in ramen? When I boil my ramen, I use half the flavor mix in the boil. Then I drain the juice and use the remaining half of the flavor mix on the semi-dry noodles.
My gf does. She prefers to boil the noodles, drain them, then add the seasoning to the noodles.

I see merit in it, but I prefer it my way, so the only time I drain the noodles is for cooking with them other ways, like my BS pad thai. Which, come to think of it, you might actually appreciate - the base is peanut butter.

Finna guess what you do.

1. Actual Pork based meat.
2. Soy Sauce
3. Celery
4. Another vegetable
That works I suppose, but no, not exactly.

Red pepper flakes, fresh-ground black pepper, Olde Thompson roasted garlic and herb, and a copious helping of bacon pieces, all in with the standard Maruchan packet.

Sets your mouth on fire a bit, but otherwise it's wonderful. And you can throw in almost anything else you'd like. Celery, veggies, other meats, hard boiled eggs. Dip roast beef sandwiches in it, who cares, go crazy.

Not soy sauce though, because this **** is already approaching Bayo in Smash levels of salt and doesn't need any more.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Not even the cheap microwaveable kind that come in a pack of 6?

I wouldn't call it bad, but I'm surprised.
my family always preferred home cook meals over cheap stuff

helps that my brother digestive system trac is **** so anything odd makes him horrible, shaking, indegestion, and vomit :V

same brother is also a really good cook who cooks only with raw and fresh stuff nothing packaged so he can digest it and cooks good for family. so ya

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Just seeing these side by side is unreal.

Smashified's still looks great and came pretty close to how he actually looks in Ultimate.

But man, he has so much sass in the original. Not to mention they went with the OG golden belly.
It's weird they ever got rid of the Gold Gut anyway. Next to his big ass eye, that's kind of his most recognizable design element.

D

Deleted member

Also I made the World in 2018 in a nutshell.
2353 - Copy.jpg

I apologize if this bothers you.
e24244.PNG

Come on SmashBoards. Ridley got into Smash and people thought he was too big, so you can let my big image in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom