• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Now I’m pretty pissed.

I got xenoblade two for Christmas and hadn’t even open it yet. I’m leaving on a plane today and wanted to bring it. Only for me to find out someone has opened the case and taken the ****ing game and it’s missing now.

I shouldn’t have to go and buy another copy nor should I have to or ****ing switch games under lock and key.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Game Freak made Pulseman for the Sega Genesis IIRC.
To be fair it was made right before Game Freak released Pokemon Red and Blue. And after that most Game freak games are on Nintendo consoles, or PS, or on phones.

The other multiplat game from Game freak was Tembo the Badass Elephant.
So yeah, Town, and Giga Wrecker are the two Game Freak games I'm definitely gonna get this year

D

Deleted member

Wait a second what the ****
The Toejam and Earl sequel is real?!
I thought it was just an April Fools thing they did a while back XD

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Not sure if this was mentioned before, a Game Freak hidden gem that was released back in 2017 February on Steam, Giga Wreck Alt. is coming to Nintendo Switch, and PS4. For a Game Freak game kinda weird that it's going multiplat rather than being a console exclusive for Switch lol.
That's good to hear. I've been wanting to play this for a fair while now but was unable due to not having a Steam account & gaming computer.

Hopefully Tembo the Badass Elephant isn't too far behind.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

You know, I feel like this thread is long overdue an "Etrian Odyssey edition" rename. It's only been, what, a week or two since the last one? I should just make it permanent already.

Also the music in this video really sounds like something from Mario Kart. Not gonna lie, I'd totally play Etrian Kart if they made one. :p If you think blue shells are annoying, just wait until you're getting rammed off the track by Ragelopes every 12 seconds.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332

The day this actually happens...
Funny coincidence, Yesterday, I was actually playing Tony Hawk underground 2 with that model swap. Richter really fits on the New Orleans stage due to the crypt easter egg. I also messed around with having other characters like Yoshi, Snake and etc.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There was a problem fetching the tweet
A Power Rangers fighting game got leaked lmao. Give me Ryu Ranger and Vergil later down the line and I'll be down for it
Obviously a well done fake /s
There are reports that trailer 2 for Detective Pikachu is coming January 28.

Yay
Hooray. Pika as ****

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Funny coincidence, Yesterday, I was actually playing Tony Hawk underground 2 with that model swap. Richter really fits on the New Orleans stage due to the crypt easter egg. I also messed around with having other characters like Yoshi, Snake and etc.
Some screenshots of it all, nothing too extravagant, as I had to screenshot while trying to play on the controller. Kind pf proud of the Doomguy picture as it's actually decent looking lol.
Screenshot (52).png

Screenshot (55).png
Screenshot (54).png
Screenshot (51).png
Screenshot (53).png

Last edited:

Chrono.

I guess it's nice to have a female villain, it's just a shame she's a weak character in her home series. I do like her design and can see her being unique in terms of gameplay. Does Boruto give any further details as to cover the many alien plot holes she left?

No Sakura is surprising, though I guess there are enough similar gameplay types to warrant her exclusion. Does Boruto do anything differently from his father? Aside from the movie, I haven't watched the new anime yet (it's on my to-watch list) and the manga is kind of a bore.
I haven't kept with Boruto in a while but as far as I watched, not really.

As for how unique he can be, it depends.

If it's Boruto from the movie when he uses the science ninja tools, he'll be pretty different from his dad as he uses a variety of elemental jutsu alongside his clones. If not then he'll just play like a part 1 Naruto would. Clones, clones, lots of clones and a Rasengan.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Even more plotty plot twist:

The mk11 is actually scorpions smash reveal :p

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Man, Shulk tech really is evolving, didn't know you could do this stuff with backslash

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Personally my fingers crossed for Tsuna even though it's over.

I got Himura Kenshin though so I'm happy either way.

Chrono.

Okay one thing I don't like about BBS is how damage spongey enemies start feeling in the later worlds.

Takes me an eternity to kill rando mooks for some reason.

Doesn't help that all these keyblades kinda suck. None of them are a massive or big upgrade from your default, in fact you usually get the big upgrade from the default right before the final battle.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Man, Shulk tech really is evolving, didn't know you could do this stuff with backslash

Pit didn’t expect that and Zelda is just being polite as ****

D

Deleted member

If human Smoke isn’t playable in MK11 then I give up on NetherRealm.
Oh, you mean "Enenraa". Hehe. Though honestly I always preferred Robot Smoke anyway until MK9. Because Human Smoke up until that point was just slightly better Scorpion.

You know, I think they should honestly just always have every ninja in unless they confirmed to be dead dead or something. There's no point in not having one because if there isn't one everyone's going to ask for them.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
You know, I think they should honestly just always have every ninja in unless they confirmed to be dead dead or something. There's no point in not having one because if there isn't one everyone's going to ask for them.
Not everyone can bring them all back like Smash can

D

Deleted member

Not everyone can bring them all back like Smash can
I mean, I can understand not bringing EVERYONE back, especially for the case of Mortal Kombat, that would be way crazier in MK than it is in Smash unless they go the Armageddon route of cutting everything down.

But the MK Ninjas are always so requested anyway the second they're absent.

D

Deleted member

Erron was pretty much the best newcomer in MKX imo.
Mine was Tremor, but not including DLC it was Erron Black, yeah.

Human Smoke got that long daddy hair tho.
I liked that look in concept, but I don't think MK9 quite had the graphical power for hair. LMAO. Hair is always one of the hardest things to get right when it comes to graphics.

"Michael Myers it is"
And pennywise at some point, got to get the movie promotions in.

D

Deleted member

Baraka dying and coming back next game is no surprise considering how that happens in literally every game to someone. LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom