• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

They lack flavor. Frosted Flakes and Cinnamon Toast Crunch are where it's at.

See you say that, but Master Chief would break the internet, probably as much as Cloud. And the ragdoll would be a must.
Master Chief is nonironically my most wanted character who hasn't been on a Nintendo system. I've never really played FF at the time, so Cloud didn't really blow my mind. But Master Chief? Holy ****ing ****.

And yet you're the biggest weeb here. Or top 10 at least.
Number 1 is definitely @Shishœ....

Wait, why am I friends with the biggest weebs here? I just noticed.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Look at this man of culture.

Lookit 'im.
I see you too have great taste. :smirk:

They lack flavor. Frosted Flakes and Cinnamon Toast Crunch are where it's at.
Also good options.

Preach. Cheerios and bananas is the best breakfast food to ever grace the planet.

also guys I got a new avatar
See? If the cereal needs another food piled on it to give it actual taste, the ceral itself simply doesn't hold up.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Cheerios and Life are the best cereal.
I am not into those colorful and flavored ones with marshmellows or whatever.
Eat true cereal, kids.
I'll eat my fake cereal and like it.

I have two empty (I.E. eaten) boxes of Amiibo Super Mario Cereal stored away just to prove I managed to get them.

D

Deleted member

I'll eat my fake cereal and like it.

I have two empty (I.E. eaten) boxes of Amiibo Super Mario Cereal stored away just to prove I managed to get them.
Did you try that Mario Odyssey ceral? I loved that stuff. A tier cereal.
A+: Cheereeos.
A: Cinnamon Crunch, Life, Mario Odyssey
F-: Cookie Crisp

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Arguing about breakfast? You fools.

I DON'T EAT BREAKFAST AT ALL

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Kellogg's vs General Mills: New Age of Breakfast when?

Who's your main?

INB4 Tony the Tiger is just Sagat.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
As the king of the undead realm I can verify that Luigi spirit did indeed return to his original body safely.

Also, I actually don't each much cereal anymore. Cheerios and Coco Puffs used to be my favorites, though.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Arguing about breakfast? You fools.

I DON'T EAT BREAKFAST AT ALL
You think I'm impressed? I've managed to reduce my food intake to just supper.

THAT'S THE POWER OF DEPRESSION, BOYS AND GIRLS

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'm surprised you didn't say something related to peanut butter.
I will, in fact, mention that I know someone who eats a bowl of cheerios not with milk, but with peanut butter. I am dead serious. A whole bowl of peanut butter with tons of cheerios in them.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
D

Deleted member

234324.PNG

I will forever sing bad parodies in YouTube about Minecraft, Roblox and Fortnite so I can earn a trillion dollars.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I will, in fact, mention that I know someone who eats a bowl of cheerios not with milk, but with peanut butter. I am dead serious. A whole bowl of peanut butter with tons of cheerios in them.
Like hell, I thought I was weird eating every article of food in an increasingly bizarre fashion trying to save the best for last, but

Like, I'm more baffled how they even get it out of the bowl than the reasoning behind it. You could pour raw honey into a cereal bowl and have an easier time scraping it out.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Peanut butter cheerio crispy treats are the best. Make them...they will not disappoint.

http://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/peanut-butter-cheerios-treats-185909
I'm not a fan of peanut butter unless it's mixed with chocolate sadly.

But that's not the point I was trying to make. My friend does no cooking with either the peanut butter or the cheerios. Like, they literally just have a bowl of unheated/uncooked peanut butter straight from the container with cheerios straight from the box mixed in. No cooking or heating or anything else added. Just straight peanut butter with straight cheerios.

Actually, I will point out that they never take their cheerios with milk ever. They never do. Meanwhile, when they do have something with their cheerios, it's either peanut butter or blueberry juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom