• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
We interrupt your Nintenzone After Dark for something astonishingly wholesome.

8314c1abab6b3779dda85af00ee5565e71a09555.gif

Boop.

They're making a Slime Rancher VR playground as free DLC.

All I needed to hear was that I could boop tabby slimes back and now I'm losing my ****.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I have checked some video and reviews about Assassins Creed Odyssey and while the gameplay was great, many were bothered by Microtransactions.

However, you have Jason Schrier from Kotaku he said he wasn't bothered by Microtransactions despite they shouldn't be there, but he doesn't consider them cancer and he also mentioned many Youtubers like Jim Sterling just make this a big deal for views...

First off let me just said this in advance, I personally don't like a majority of Schreier's articles on Kotaku (Especially his review on XC2 which was probably the worst JRPG review I have ever read), that being said I do respect his opinions on ACO's Microtransactions. What I don't get why he also need to mention Youtubers and "toxic" Youtuber comments for making this a big deal.

So RTU's video was probably the most ironic one, he never mentioned how Schreier criticize Youtubers for complaining about Microtransactions and he just complains on those trolls literally 90% in his video when that was never the actual problem.
Whereas Youngyea's video was probably the most informative and most neutral on in my own opinion.

From my perspective, I think when it comes to Schreier posts offensive YT comments screenshot doesn't help making his opinion legit at all.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Well this is a surprise announcement. More than 15 years after their original releases, Binding Blade & Blazing Sword are getting an OST release in the form of a boxset. All that is left now is Sacred Stones & New Mystery of the Emblem.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
The bots post frequently enough that all you have to do is refresh the front page every two minutes for some to pop up.

It's not so much we're being swift, more so that there are just too many to keep pace with.

EDIT: I just cleaned another two while writing this post. You can tell where they are if you look at the active member's list.

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
I gotta wonder...do those adbots ever manage to successfully attract customers?

I mean, wouldn't you figure the last thing you want your brand to be associated with is relentlessly intruding on unrelated forums uninvited?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I gotta wonder...do those adbots ever manage to successfully attract customers?

I mean, wouldn't you figure the last thing you want your brand to be associated with is relentlessly intruding on unrelated forums uninvited?
It's not about attracting customers, it's about posting links to their site so their site shows up higher in Google results. Part of Google's algorithm checks the number of sites linking into your site, and if more sites are linking to yours, then it'll perform better in Google searches. So bots like this go around as many sites as possible spamming these links, and if any of those sites don't have effective moderation to clean up the links, then they get left there and Google will count them favourably for the site being linked to.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Should have tagged me lol.

Dude survived, there are some photos and footage of him and the cats circulating already, can't post because too much blood tho. But you can google "ataque leona en Juárez" and all the stuff will pop up.

Some bits they said on the news today:

-He only had a permit for the white lion (ironic as they're super rare)
-Dude was apparently drunk while feeding the lions and ****ed up and provoked them, his son saved him by throwing chairs at them
-All the felines are around 1y/o, that explains why he survived; a fully adult tiger would have torn him to shreds.
-It was decided to confiscate all the cats, including the legal one as he violated multiple laws
-The house was a lowkey mansion, with a pool, rocks and trees to create a pseudo habitat, however it still was too small for them
-Taking care of two lions and two tigers costs around 300 bucks per day.
-All the felines are likely going to our local zoo.
Good thing the dude survived,Good thing his son saved him, good thing he had an actual permit for one of the cats and extra good that the lions are going to the zoo, especially the white Lion, man, that zoo is gonna get so much traction just for that white lion. I can tell

I sounds like he was really actually trying to takecare of the cats seeing how there is a, albeit, small habitat. Most people just have them hangin around in their house our backyard

Edit: Wow, I I looked it up and jeeeesus, How lucky that man is to live after that attack. Guess he learned his lesson that big cats are spontaneous.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
AND they're back...

This is almost like a long term targeted strike...
This has actually happened before but it has been a while, and there were minor ad thread a spam from time to time almost everyday.
It's not about attracting customers, it's about posting links to their site so their site shows up higher in Google results. Part of Google's algorithm checks the number of sites linking into your site, and if more sites are linking to yours, then it'll perform better in Google searches. So bots like this go around as many sites as possible spamming these links, and if any of those sites don't have effective moderation to clean up the links, then they get left there and Google will count them favourably for the site being linked to.
I somewhat think Smashboards has to do something about this...

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Ura Ura

I have something quite tragic to tell you...

The truth is...you've been eating eggs the whole time. They've been getting into you through chocolate cake.
Yeah I eat pancakes all the time. I just hate eating eggs the same way I love pizza but hate cheese. I have my priorities straight dammit.
For example: "Advance Wars didn't show up at E3 this year."
I mean I don't have to be a genius to figure that out y'know.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Eggs are fine. A top tier breakfast food really.

I hate mushrooms though. I ain't about that fungus life.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Pocket camp is getting eevee items.

Pokémon crossing when? Or let me scan any of the Pokémon amiibo on switch to get them as neighbors please

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Eggs are fine. A top tier breakfast food really.

I hate mushrooms though. I ain't about that fungus life.
Wow, on the contrary for me, sort of, since while I like to eat Mushrooms but don't like to eat eggs in the morning, I still like eating eggs though.

D

Deleted member

Eggs are better than mushrooms. I don’t like eggs much, but I don’t like mushrooms.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
*hand out*
Can I see the source plox?

im not a fan of eevee in the slightest but hey, more items in PC
From serebii:

In The Games Department
Pokémon - Animal Crossing Collab
It has been announced that, starting tomorrow, a special Poké Ball Scavenger Hunt is coming to the mobile title Animal Crossing Pocket Camp. During this, various Eevee related items are being added. This is the first crossover of Pokémon and Animal Crossing since the Pokémon Pocket Pikachu was an item in Animal Crossing on the Gamecube. We'll bring full details as they come

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Mario Party was the last place I expected to find Rosalina referencing her backstory.

And talking about it to Waluigi of all people.

She right tho.

I wonder what Waluigi's deep internal struggle is.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Mario Party was the last place I expected to find Rosalina referencing her backstory.

And talking about it to Waluigi of all people.

She right tho.

I wonder what Waluigi's deep internal struggle is.
It’s his struggle to get into smash as a playable character obviously

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I like having mushroom on my pizza, if that count.

Speaking of pizza, I eated one for lunch, delicious~.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
If we're sharing food opinions, then...

I like candy corn. It's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. At least, that's what I think.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Marvel just killed off Spider-Man Noir and Spider-Britain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom