• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Oh hey, we hit a fun topic while I was typing that up.

By all means, lemme in.

The one food that I hated as a kid and still do to this day is Eggs. Absolutely disgusting man.
POSTEDonTHUNND-Reaction2018061636.jpg
I also don't like Bacon lol.
POSTEDonTHUNND-Reaction2018061613.jpg

Coconut is gross. I can’t stand the texture.
This I'm agreeing with though.

Tastes okay, but it feels like I'm eating what comes out of a paper shredder.

Being perfectly honest I hate hot dogs too, LOL. Although not liking bacon is something strange and alien to me.

Hot dogs and ham I can't stand. Bacon and pork rinds tend to be pretty good. Pork chops are. . .OK, I guess.

Something about the flavor of the first two being a little too close to barf. Barfed up mini hot dogs into a mall parking lot one time as a kid too, after that my parents didn't try too hard to coax me into having them again.

The irony of being a Sonic fan that can't bear to eat hot dogs does not escape me.
So based on all that, here's a question.

Widening the net, would hot-dog-shaped things with different tastes get a pass? I'm thinking bratwurst or proper sausages, mostly, but I guess we could throw in beef hot dogs if the results vary any.

Most of these go equally well with chili, so if acceptable, that could be your in.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Blade tomes, no. The Gem weapons and Raven tomes should be however, especially as Titania's weapon is a Gem weapon that can be refined.
I mean, there's powercrept Blade tomes with more might and no special cooldown extension, and there's also Leavetein.

Blade tomes getting a simple stat boost won't make them more useful than these tomes, but it's still be a good boost.

Chrono.

The game is good. It’s like Ninja Gaiden... but as a fun game.
I wonder if you'll be saying this when you hit the platforming hell parts. :p

Though I gotta say Hollow Knight has far more brutal platforming so far, Messenger isn't that demanding or fast paced.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I wonder if you'll be saying this when you hit the platforming hell parts. :p

Though I gotta say Hollow Knight has far more brutal platforming so far, Messenger isn't that demanding or fast paced.
When? Chrono my friend, the word you meant to put is if.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Ura Ura

I have something quite tragic to tell you...

The truth is...you've been eating eggs the whole time. They've been getting into you through chocolate cake.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Aaaaand the Korean bots have reached Decisive games. I see this site's surely well secured

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Smashboards, but it is a Korean soap about diet supplements and dong expanding devices.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So I'm in th middle of e of my vacation right now and I am ENJOYING it! It's my first time out west and it's nice to explore places in Colorado, Kansas, Arizona, and New Mexico. Got a chance to explore various places such as the Forrest Gump area, Balloon Fiesta, Four Corners, and much more! I may upload a few photos sometimes next week when I get the chance.

The very smell of eggs appalls me (let alone the awful taste). 5 year old me knew what was up and so does 23 year old me.

Good I need to weed out the egg apologists. :smirk:
Impossible... probably some childhood trauma...

I have 5 hens (for real) they lay the best eggs in the world (my world) i'm sure you would like them. If not my hens would be sad.

I mean, you wouldn't want to disappoint her, look how cool she is:

DSC03720.JPG

Edit: usual typos...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom