• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

I ****ing hate Knight for the sole fact that driving the batmobile is impossible. It’s like trying to skate on ice with shoes covered in butter,
I didn't think the driving itself was bad. But then there's the tank and how often you gotta use it, there's the weird sections that tried to mix Zelda-esque puzzle design with a ****ing car and now you got a mechanic that overstayed it's welcome.

And that's kinda how I feel about Knight in a way. It's a good game but too bloated for it's own good and the story beats weren't nearly as interesting as before.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
I sleep: Overwatch PTR update gives Reaper, Roadhog, Mercy and Symmetra buffs.
Real talk: PTR Update gives us Chrom singing country karaoke.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
if they were to add MH music, what woyld they even use? Rathalos theme isnt by far memorable enought for a fighting game even tho he is the series Mascot

id say Zinogre
As mentioned before, Valstrax's theme would also be perfect as it has a great mixture of intensity to it, and it would be a nice symbolic nod since the game it hails from is a celebration of the 3DS games. Other themes like Shagaru Magala, Lagiacrus, Nargacuga, Deviljho, and the Ancestral Steppe boss theme would also be good choices, as well as those like Xenojiva's if they can use World's themes.

I also second the Rathalos getting a remix, it's really strange how the mascot of the series is one of the few cover monsters to not have a proper modern theme.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
My night went from okay to utter trash. I had to stay a little bit overtime to help clean up because a customer decided "**** yeah paper party" and had some junk all over the floor. 10 minutes ain't bad, okay, go to a fuel center nearby, this guy's arguing with the lady in front of me about his pump and that's another 10 because I just stand in the back waiting like a doofus. I gas up, drive home, hop out my big *** jeep, and I see these two small beady objects in the distance. That was a goddamn :wolf: and it was coming closer. I booked it like no man ever did.

I open the door. My mom's deadass already there looking at me.
"Your grandma had a stroke."

So now I'm here.
Are hospitals always meant to be cold as ****? I went to a Jewish hospital once (they exist, trust me), and it was pretty toasty for wintertime.
Jesus that's a lot. Hoping things get better and your grandma recovers. As for the hospital questions, yes usually its to keep germs at bay to some degree.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
. . .I wonder if I can get myself to participate in NaNoWriMo this year now that I can remember what month it is before it's already halfway through.

Outlines would give me even more cold feet than I already have and it's a bit late for that anyway. And that aside I'd still have to decide whether I want to write a fanfic or an original fic.

But I haven't done much writing since the Smashboard challenge months ago and could use some degree of motivation. HmmmMMMMM

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
. . .I wonder if I can get myself to participate in NaNoWriMo this year now that I can remember what month it is before it's already halfway through.

Outlines would give me even more cold feet than I already have and it's a bit late for that anyway. And that aside I'd still have to decide whether I want to write a fanfic or an original fic.

But I haven't done much writing since the Smashboard challenge months ago and could use some degree of motivation. HmmmMMMMM
Did someone say the M WORD

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Can't sleep. At least I can skip an edumacation for a day for this type of ****.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Would another help?

I'd be down.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
So, er, this is a weird question. Do any of you have Playstation Allstars and are willing to help me out with getting the last Trophy in the game? I literally just need the "Friendly Competition" Trophy to Platinum the game and I can only do that if I have a friend that has the game and well, I don't. Anyone think they can help me out?

Edit: servers for the game shut down on the 25th so I need to do this today...

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This lack of Smash news is making me think dumb things like cooking stuff without the microwave or getting a girlfriend

Ivander

Smash Legend
This lack of Smash news is making me think dumb things like cooking stuff without the microwave or getting a girlfriend
I'm pretty sure the majority of people waiting for the next Smash announcement are in insane asylum territory at this point.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The best anime of the year just casually dropped.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So, er, this is a weird question. Do any of you have Playstation Allstars and are willing to help me out with getting the last Trophy in the game? I literally just need the "Friendly Competition" Trophy to Platinum the game and I can only do that if I have a friend that has the game and well, I don't. Anyone think they can help me out?

Edit: servers for the game shut down on the 25th so I need to do this today...
Yeah I have it, let me know when you wanna play. My PSN ID is sonicbrawler182.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Square Enix will be unblocking all blocked cutscenes for the PS4 Share button in the Kingdom Hearts collections on PS4.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
As mentioned before, Valstrax's theme would also be perfect as it has a great mixture of intensity to it, and it would be a nice symbolic nod since the game it hails from is a celebration of the 3DS games. Other themes like Shagaru Magala, Lagiacrus, Nargacuga, Deviljho, and the Ancestral Steppe boss theme would also be good choices, as well as those like Xenojiva's if they can use World's themes.

I also second the Rathalos getting a remix, it's really strange how the mascot of the series is one of the few cover monsters to not have a proper modern theme.
oh yeahh, I just fought the Shagaru Magala, that theme was pretty awesome But still, I think Zinogre and brachydios theme would do great.

Reason why Im staying away from Rathalos is because, with how bland and un memerable it is, I dont see a reason for it to get a remix anyway

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Smash leaks today is absolute bonkers if real.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Welp, it's finally ready. All 47 minutes of it.

Sorry my voice sounds hoarse and stuffy, I was sick while recording this (still am). I mean I kinda hate how my voice sounds through a microphone regardless, but yeah it would at least be a bit better if I wasn't sick.

I mostly just talked about some of my thoughts on the state of the game and things I'd like to see from the game while I summoned, as well as some other miscellaneous things here and there. And I talked about my plans for the real channel in the future.

I was considering chopping this up to shorten it but most summoning videos I've seen just show the whole thing so I figured I'd do the same, and with the exception of having to cut out some mic audio that was just two minutes or so of me blowing my nose, I feel like I kept up the commentary decently well despite my voice not being all there, and considering this wasn't actual gameplay. Commentary is the part of YouTube I most need to practice in since I have pretty much everything else I need figured out.

I cut out the game music since I heard you can get copyright striked by including the music for this game in videos so I just put in some songs from other games/anime OSTs that I like.

Anyways yeah if you need some background noise for 47 minutes, maybe this can be useful. I know there are some things that could be improved upon (the left side of the overlay, audio balancing, maybe having some fancy edits here and there to go with the commentary, etc), but to be honest, considering all of the trouble Sony Vegas was causing me, I kinda wanted to get this out before the subject matter lost too much relevancy. I'll use future videos for experimentation, I'm always looking for ways to improve things and that can honestly be a curse sometimes. Sometimes you just gotta push something out while it's decent so you don't spend too long on it.

At the very least, I'm really happy with the video quality, it came out super crisp, especially the resolution and colours, and I seem to have minimised artifacting. Even if you don't have a 4K monitor, if you have a decent computer and internet, I'd recommend watching my videos (or any other 2K or 4K videos) with the resolution set above 1080p, as YouTube's compression is less severe at higher bit rates, which the 4K quality will be. Plus it will be supersampled for you.

As for what I got...

My 5-Stars were Helbindi, Laevatein, Silvia, M!Morgan, and two Laegjarns. Not particularly great if I'm being honest considering I also got six 5-Stars for my initial 117 Orbs summoning on the banner, though I did get most of the fodder and stuff I was looking for.

One of the Laegjarns is +Def, -HP, which is better than the +Res one I had before, so now she's +Def.

She's a super wall now. I also got Fortify Fliers on Clair, so now both of them can benefit from it.

Screenshot_20181023-010311.png

Screenshot_20181023-010412.png

Seeing these stats makes me really excited to maybe get optimal IVs in the future though, and more merges. She seems like she'd be well worth the investment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom