• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
*looking at DLC suggestions for Soulcalibur VI*
*sees people suggesting Hilde*
*Hilde is 10-17 years old during the years that Soulcalibur VI takes place*

Well, if Namco and fans are perfectly fine with Talim and Tira, where the former is 13-14 years old during her story(going with her original Date of Birth which was in 1576 and her story takes place in 1589-1590) and the latter is 10 years old when she starts her story and is apparently 11 when she first battles in her story(as her original Birthdate was 1574 and her story first takes place in 1584 and her first battle apparently happens in 1585), I don't see an issue with non-legal Hilde.............:smash:

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
We got Soul Calibur 6 voices line coming out now.

We get to hero Cocky Sieg, Hero Sieg and Nightmare Sieg.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
*looking at DLC suggestions for Soulcalibur VI*
*sees people suggesting Hilde*
*Hilde is 10-17 years old during the years that Soulcalibur VI takes place*

Well, if Namco and fans are perfectly fine with Talim and Tira, where the former is 13-14 years old during her story(going with her original Date of Birth which was in 1576 and her story takes place in 1589-1590) and the latter is 10 years old when she starts her story and is apparently 11 when she first battles in her story(as her original Birthdate was 1574 and her story first takes place in 1584 and her first battle apparently happens in 1585), I don't see an issue with non-legal Hilde.............:smash:
Don't forget Siegfried was 16 in soul edge I believe.
Hilde has a really fun moveset though with the lance.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
If I did make characters off of you guys in SC6, what character would you want to be based off of?
Also if you want maybe tell me your ethnicity so I can make your skin colour proper or else I’ll just do whatever.

Also gender for the same reason,
I don't really know most of the characters in Soul Caliber, so I guess I'd be fine with anyone, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to say that I'm white (and relatively pale) and I have blonde hair. And I'm male, but I think you already knew that.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
As a professor, My research shows if you ad a character like that, the game will take a turn for the worst. Welcome to my Ted Talk
As a unicorn, my observations show that Pink Gold Peach didn't make Mario Kart 8 a bad game, so Bowsette in Smash will likely not affect much aside from a few people's opinions.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Don't forget Siegfried was 16 in soul edge I believe.
Hilde has a really fun moveset though with the lance.
He was 16 in Soul Edge, but if going by his Date of Birth, he was actually 15 when he first got Soul Edge. He's 19 when he first starts his story in Soul Chronicle.

That being said, unless her Story time takes place in 1591 like it did in Soulcalibur IV, it will be really awkward for Hilde to be in Soulcalibur VI. Considering Hilde had to have been taught how to fight, give her moveset to a new character and make that new character her to-be-mentor who would defend her during the time of the Evil Seed when she's a young child and eventually teach her how to fight. That would certainly be less awkward then to have a character who is supposed to be a child, add some more lore in general and would set up Hilde nicely for her time in Soulcalibur IV.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So Ben Diskin voiced Mega Man in Mega Man 11. If you don't know who he is, he also voiced Venom in Spectacular Spider-Man, Joseph in JJBA Part 2, Spider-Man in Ultimate Alliance 2(and a couple other games), Spider-Ham and Numbah 1 and Numbah 2 in KND.

Dr. Wily's voice actor, Keith Silverstein also does Zasalamel from Soul Calibur, Kimimaro from Naruto and Simon in Castlevania Judgement.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Huh

Just noticed I'm listed on the Shantae support thread's support list despite the fact I never posted there (anyone from that forum: keep me on it as I totally do support her)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom