• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Also if you want maybe tell me your ethnicity so I can make your skin colour proper or else I’ll just do whatever.

Also gender for the same reason,
You can do whatever with me since I'm Canadian. My only request is that my character has light blonde hair. And if I'm given a beard, it has to be red. It's a weird trait of mine. Despite the fact that I have light blonde hair naturally, my Finnish heritage apparently gives me a red beard.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Honestly, Triple AAA game developers seem to need a huge restructuring.

Employees are overworked, underpayed and not given enough credit.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hmmm, well in that case I have pics of myself, since I’m mixed race and have a certain style. I thought you were going to make the one and only Alu tbh. LMAO
Well I’m making basically what I imagine everyone would look like in the Soul Calibur world lol

D

Deleted member

Well I’m making basically what I imagine everyone would look like in the Soul Calibur world lol
Ah. Well all you need to know then is that I’m Dutch-Indonesian and Italian. LMAO. And a boy, but a pretty boy.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Also if you want maybe tell me your ethnicity so I can make your skin colour proper or else I’ll just do whatever.

Don't care mostly so I'll just leave it up to you, I just want brown hair and no facial hair.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Tekken 7 passed 3 Million sales, so they made a celebration image for it.

Tekken 7 3mill.jpg

Everyone's pretty sauced up.

D

Deleted member

"this video keeps being recommended to me so I might as well give it a watch."
*5 seconds in*
Screenshot_20181023-184149.png

Oh, oh no. OH NO. OH GOD PLEASE NO

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Male obv. Tan-ish kind of skin color, tall (6'4), and black hair.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
SC3's narrator is also pretty damn good.

He could make even the most mundane things sound like a grand adventure.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Is there the option to not choose for this? :p If not then you can just pick whatever for me. Only thing I'd specifically want is long hair (black with dark purple highlights > dark purple > dark brown depending on what colours are available), and no facial hair of any sort.

As for fighting styles... I dunno. Is there anyone with prehensile hair, or who uses healing staves (or something similar) to clobber people? :p If not then it's all the same to me.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Pedantic made another good video, this time on Dragon Pilot, but it's on sexual harassment so I believe all I can do is link it
https://youtu.be/i0G1jvz0khQ
I find it funny because me and my girlfriend tried to watch it last week and she commented on how uncomfortable the fanservice was so now I'm glad we didn't get to the real awkward parts.
I've never seen so much fine print for such a simple feature.

EDIT: blegh, swear word in tweet, it's about PSN name change.

https://twitter.com/JMaine518/status/1054722135715913728
And this, kids, is why you don't tie online accounts to usernames.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Summoning video rendered properly, finally.

Uploading to YouTube but it's gonna have to go overnight again.

I'll leave the video on private until it processes it fully and then I'll make it public and post it around and stuff.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Just make me a generic lizardman. I'm pretty sure the options for that one is very limited...
Of course I’d do that.

Is there the option to not choose for this? :p If not then you can just pick whatever for me. Only thing I'd specifically want is long hair (black with dark purple highlights > dark purple > dark brown depending on what colours are available), and no facial hair of any sort.

As for fighting styles... I dunno. Is there anyone with prehensile hair, or who uses healing staves (or something similar) to clobber people? :p If not then it's all the same to me.
No prehensile hair lol... Sophitia has a staff as a version of her moveset. I do believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom