• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

The only reason I say likely is that some argue that birds might have broken off even early from dinosaurs such as Archeopteryx. Which BTW didn't have the crazy colors it used to be depicted as having.(You know, the parrot colors that the Archen line has in pokemon.) Rather it was matte black. Like a crow.

Tyrannosaurus Rex didn't have feathers, it had scales, or at least nowhere near that extent from what we know from its skin impressions. At most it would have had small thin feathers the same way elephants had hair.

Most dinosaurs aren't birds. But birds are dinosaurs.
If you can't assure the court with 100% certainty that my client had feathers, then you do not have a case, Mr. Tepes. Do you want me to jail a man because it's "likely" he killed someone? Where's the evidence? The certainty? What if any of those here in the jury were sentenced for something that's only "likely". As long as reasonable doubt exists, you cannot call my client guilty.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
OK so the problem wasn't a memory issue, but apparently Vegas doesn't render the full video if you don't select absolutely everything on the timeline before rendering.

I mean, I can see how that COULD be useful...but that shouldn't be how it operates by default.

Chrono.

OK so the problem wasn't a memory issue, but apparently Vegas doesn't render the full video if you don't select absolutely everything on the timeline before rendering.

I mean, I can see how that COULD be useful...but that shouldn't be how it operates by default.
There's a toggle for that. I even remember it being turned off by default in an older version. But it should still be there in newer ones.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
There's a toggle for that. I even remember it being turned off by default in an older version. But it should still be there in newer ones.
Yeah I know, "render looped region only".

I had it off though and it still only rendered half of the video because of a part where I cut some mic audio off.

Selecting all of the events seems to have fixed things regardless. Before, my render time was about 3 and a half hours, but now it's like 5 hours and 15 minutes. I'll have to leave it overnight and hope it renders the full thing this time.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The last hero from hero feats is Oliver...

Kind of a meh choice for the final one. Would have loved a tempest unit again. At the very least we will likely see more of these in the future which will be fun.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Not sure if this was discussed earlier in this thread, but Gamespot recently did an interview with Junichi Masuda regarding why the rival characters in Pokemon have been friendly for quite some time. It's worth a read.

TL;DR: Junichi Masuda says the reason rivals in the main games aren't jerks anymore is because back then, they were restricted to characterizing its cast through dialogue where there wasn't much going on screen. Now that the games have been using clearer graphics and more visuals, the impression of a jerk character would be much stronger. He also thinks characters with jerk personalities are not viewed favorably by players now compared to the past.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The last hero from hero feats is Oliver...

Kind of a meh choice for the final one. Would have loved a tempest unit again. At the very least we will likely see more of these in the future which will be fun.
Players: "Hector hype bois"

IS: "Now the Oliver they constantly use on their memes truly will be a surprise!"

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
So I've been messing around in Soul Calibur 6's character creator. So far I made a decent looking Ike on Mitsumirgi's moveset. I choose to use him as he actually has an aether like move in the game. I also changed the outfits of Ivy and Sophitia as I want to play them without them being so revealing. Sophitia is more armored up now and I have Ivy in a suave outfit thst works with the character without being in whatever you want to call what she was in before.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I had to double check for a sec what on earth even made this topic title come up but I want to at least make @Shishœ feel a little better so

See, this one is still exactly like all the pictures from 40 years ago. Except for the cute pudgy cow nose that honestly makes it better. It makes me wish I could pat a live one on the head. Look at that cyoot weptilian face. Yesh yoo are, yesh you arr-

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I had to double check for a sec what on earth even made this topic title come up but I want to at least make @Shishœ feel a little better so

See, this one is still exactly like all the pictures from 40 years ago. Except for the cute pudgy cow nose that honestly makes it better. It makes me wish I could pat a live one on the head. Look at that cyoot weptilian face. Yesh yoo are, yesh you arr-
Is that Bowser

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So I've been messing around in Soul Calibur 6's character creator. So far I made a decent looking Ike on Mitsumirgi's moveset. I choose to use him as he actually has an aether like move in the game. I also changed the outfits of Ivy and Sophitia as I want to play them without them being so revealing. Sophitia is more armored up now and I have Ivy in a suave outfit thst works with the character without being in whatever you want to call what she was in before.
I feel like Siegfried would be a better choice for making an Ike custom character.

Chrono.

Legit enough of a confirmation...or just a high expectation?
Crunchii apparently has permission from NIntendo to post music from the game, or something like that.

I'm not sure if he's the first one who posted the Menu theme either.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Crunchii apparently has permission from NIntendo to post music from the game, or something like that.

I'm not sure if he's the first one who posted the Menu theme either.
I thought he only had permission to post the menu theme. How would he be able to get more songs from the game?

Chrono.

I thought he only had permission to post the menu theme. How would he be able to get more songs from the game?
I don't know, I'm guessing he's only allowed to post unremixed music and certain new themes.

He did post the full version of the New Island remix and the Flash Man theme, so I doubt he's full of it.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Tonight’s episode wasn’t to bad. The Jadice reveal was good. I’m guessing she is working for the commonwealth, but it also sounds the whispers will be connected to the commonwealth.

No way does a and b not mean alpha and beta.

I’m shocked rick is leaving before the mid season finale. I figured he would die in the finale to setup the show for the next season. I don’t think the show will last. The only way I see it work is if negan reforms like the comics and leads everyone in a way rick would. That would make a really interesting dynamic down the line and can work to better conflict or resolve some.

Ocean side being the saviors killers was kind of dumb. It left no real impact. No one cares for their people loss because it wasn’t shown on screen and oceanside only showed up when convienant so their characters just go nowhere. Maybe they will get more spotlight but we shall see.

I understand why they did it but Maggie and Daryl letting it happen is dumb. Is it kind of justified when the chick they went to kill had no remorse in the past? Yes. But she also changed a bit in the present.

Regardless now all the saviors have no answer to who killed their fellow saviors and the hatred and conflict will escalate way more then it should. And I’m not going to be surprised if it leads to someone’s death.

Hell maybe rick does that way and Maggie and Daryl feel like the ******** they have become. Daryl doesn’t even have much reason to. He is literally the reason glen died and why negan escaped to begin with. The way they write him makes me just hate him as a character. he’s done more harm then good. Maggie has reason at least to feel cold.

But according to Jeffery dean Morgan there’s a really good heart to heart talk he has with Maggie likely next week. So maybe that will change her character.

Lastly for ricks departure I like the theory that maybe he doesn’t die but he’s captured by jadice and sent to the commonwealth.

After all when rick was held up in the junkyard last season his container had an a on It. Now she needs to find an a. So maybe rick gets sent away so that he could come back if Andrew Lincoln wants. It would be smart too as if they get the show back on track it be easy to work rick in again.
This is way late for me to respond lol, but it's been a busy day for me and I nonetheless had more to say about this:

The whole thing with Jadis is interesting. I want to see where this goes. I don't know much about the new baddies other than that the Whisperers are supposedly terrifying and immensely dangerous.

I find it hard to believe Negan being the lead would work in any fashion after he murdered Abraham and Glenn so brutally and cheerfully, regardless of whatever he does to reform. The dynamics could be interesting for sure, but it wouldn't sit too well with me (that's coming from someone who actually does want to see Negan get more fleshed out this season now that he's lost his position and the entire original point of his group is no more.) and I don't think it'd sit well with a good portion of the rest of the audience, either.

Oceanside has been great at times but lately they've been written kinda awkwardly. Now that you mention it, I'm seeing that a bit more. Some of their involvements in the whole thing come off as a bit contrived. I don't blame them for wanting the woman dead for what she did, but it's clearly come with consequences.

I don't hate Daryl myself, but I'd like to see such a development from them if Rick does die because of their actions, if only indirectly.

I like most of these theories, it'll be interesting to say how this plays out. They really seem like they're pushing these episodes to be Rick's last, but who knows? We'll have to wait and see. If he dies, he dies. If he doesn't, well, then maybe Andrew can return for some period of time again later. Assuming he'd want to.

BROOOOOOOOO
We need to play it like...this weekend or something.
Definitely! The weekend should be good for me. Just let me know when you're available. I'll try to do the same. I'll let you know of whether I'm able to play or not ahead of time, if I can.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I feel like Siegfried would be a better choice for making an Ike custom character.
Nah, Siegfried's sword is super huge and doesn't really fight like Ike at all. Meanwhile, even though Mitsumirgi is a samurai you can change the katana to a more European sword ironically called a Tyrfing. Making it Gold makes a very identifiable normal sized Ragnell. Not to mention back in SCV Mitsumirgi even had a "Quick Draw" like attack as well as a Aether looking move.

Chrono.

Lol look at his twitter, he's been making fun of smash fans for being gullible so that should kind of speak for itself
Honestly I don't even know what's going on.

I went on his Twitter just now and the first thing I see is that apparently he fooled everyone with some riddle shenanigans and supposedly got death threats about it (which I doubt but whatever) and an altercation with another user.
From what I've seen, Crunchii is just a ****. :/
This is the impression I've gotten over the years.

D

Deleted member

If you can't assure the court with 100% certainty that my client had feathers, then you do not have a case, Mr. Tepes. Do you want me to jail a man because it's "likely" he killed someone? Where's the evidence? The certainty? What if any of those here in the jury were sentenced for something that's only "likely". As long as reasonable doubt exists, you cannot call my client guilty.
You have yet to present any evidence against it. And let me put it this way, the evidence is way stronger than what evidence they have to send many people to jail in the US. LMAO

Ivander

Smash Legend
For Smash Ike, maybe. But Mitsurugi definitely fits more with the selectable weapon Tyrfing and for being quick like Fire Emblem Ike. The only issue with Mitsurugi's moveset would be the sheath and the stances, which definitely don't fit any non-Samurai character. Seriously Namco, make a simple Longsword user character. you have inspiration with Darth Vader's moveset(without the force), just like how Aeon got part of Kratos' moveset in SCV.

That or make Hwang playable and give him a European Sword as an selectable weapon for him. Actually, just bring him back period. Seriously, why is Hwang not playable again? Always preferred his moveset to Yun-seongs and Namco knows full well that fans want him back and in the game based on the original Soulcalibur, he still doesn't come back. :glare: It's stupid considering he's technically in all the games.
-He appeared in the original Soul Edge and Soulcalibur
-He technically made an appearance as Assassin in SCII, with his moveset being used by the character. And even Soulcalibur VI hinted at Hwang being Assassin.
-He and his moveset were in Soulcalibur III, with his moveset being a generic CaS moveset, but he represented the moveset as a Bonus character.
-He appeared in Yun-seong's story background in Soulcalibur IV and I think he even faced Sophitia according to the background, but wasn't playable and neither was his moveset.
-And once again, he wasn't in Soulcalibur V and neither was his moveset, but he did make an appearance in Quick Battle as a Custom Character using Devil Jin's moveset.
-And he appears in the Story mode for VI by what I've seen.

Seriously, they know fans want him back. So add him back in already, especially in a game that is based on the game that had him as a playable character. And bring back Rock too, as well as Aeon.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@Shishœ

Tell me these don't look like birds.
Names of the dinosaurs shown:
Microraptor
Velociraptor
Archaeoraptor

Also

Last edited by a moderator:
Status