• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I got myself a new poster for my room. A Nuka Cola Girl poster! ;)

Edit: also shut up shoes. Dinosaurs are birds.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Raw still feels weird to watch right now
I thought this show was going to be a "funny" kind of weird with DX coming back and stuff before the news.

But now I can only remember Seth's broken face.

Im ****ing sad, man.

D

Deleted member

No, you didn't. You need to argue FOR your case before I say why it's bull****
Well for starters they likely broke a few from a group of dinosaurs called maniraptors, which have many bird-like physical traits.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I thought this show was going to be a "funny" kind of weird with DX coming back and stuff before the news.

But now I can only remember Seth's broken face.

Im ****ing sad, man.
Seth’s face and right now Heyman is paying respects...my god this wrestling week just had to start off depressing

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Apparently Cloud was gonna be the guest character for the ps2 version of Soul Calibur 2 but the deal fell through and they got Heihachi instead.

D

Deleted member

Well for starters they likely broke a few from a group of dinosaurs called maniraptors, which have many bird-like physical traits.
"Likely"? Are you sure or are you not, Mr.Tepes? The court would like to hear how sure you are of these allegations.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I don't know why people are so against feathered dinosaurs.
All it means is that they now have anime hair.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
WW84 delayed and Roman having leukemia...what a day

Ivander

Smash Legend
Apparently Cloud was gonna be the guest character for the ps2 version of Soul Calibur 2 but the deal fell through and they got Heihachi instead.
Where did you hear/see this? :confused: Like...this is the first time I ever heard this. The only time I ever heard something about a Guest character going to be in, but didn't get in was Dante for Soulcalibur 3 and that actually had sources. But I never heard anything about Cloud being in for Soulcalibur 2.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Where did you hear/see this? :confused: Like...this is the first time I ever heard this. The only time I ever heard something about a Guest character going to be in, but didn't get in was Dante for Soulcalibur 3 and that actually had sources. But I never heard anything about Cloud being in for Soulcalibur 2.
I read it on the wiki. It might be fake but if it’s true that’s interesting.

https://www.destructoid.com/cloud-s...est-character-for-soulcalibur-ii-466346.phtml

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So in Heroes, my Merric is 5*+9. By the end of the week or so I'll have 20,000 feathers.

My issue? I'm out of Merric merges.

My orb count? 91.

Chances of Silque/Lena/Julian/Valbar/OG Hardin getting added anytime soon? Low.

Three Myrhhs, a Dorcas, a Helbindi, and a Laevatein later, and my Merric is still +9. If this isn't proof that the desire sensor is real, I don't know what is.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So in Heroes, my Merric is 5*+9. By the end of the week or so I'll have 20,000 feathers.

My issue? I'm out of Merric merges.

My orb count? 91.

Chances of Silque/Lena/Julian/Valbar/OG Hardin getting added anytime soon? Low.

Three Myrhhs, a Dorcas, a Helbindi, and a Laevatein later, and my Merric is still +9. If this isn't proof that the desire sensor is real, I don't know what is.

At least you have Helbindi to fodder that ugly Arena Scoring Skill to Merric.

Also

Build Myrrh

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
At least you have Helbindi to fodder that ugly Arena Scoring Skill to Merric.

Also

Build Myrrh
Lol I considered it, but like...I actually like Helbindi, so I don't want to fodder my only one. :p Plus isn't it an A-skill? Close Counter is kinda mandatory on my Merric.

And I probably will at some point. Myrrh's adorable.

D

Deleted member

"Likely"? Are you sure or are you not, Mr.Tepes? The court would like to hear how sure you are of these allegations.
The only reason I say likely is that some argue that birds might have broken off even early from dinosaurs such as Archeopteryx. Which BTW didn't have the crazy colors it used to be depicted as having.(You know, the parrot colors that the Archen line has in pokemon.) Rather it was matte black. Like a crow.
I don't know why people are so against feathered dinosaurs.
All it means is that they now have anime hair.
Tyrannosaurus Rex didn't have feathers, it had scales, or at least nowhere near that extent from what we know from its skin impressions. At most it would have had small thin feathers the same way elephants had hair.

I got myself a new poster for my room. A Nuka Cola Girl poster! ;)

Edit: also shut up shoes. Dinosaurs are birds.
Most dinosaurs aren't birds. But birds are dinosaurs.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
pizza time

Also I think Sony Vegas bloated my video's size and that's why it's taking so long. I don't think I have the hard drive space for it to finish rendering.

I don't like Sony Vegas.
Miles had the quick realization that he has to be the 2nd biggest Spidey March wise...and somehow be prepared for his massive push coming back up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom