• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
At first I wanted the Octoling amiibo, but now I NEED THEM!

Also, why the **** aren't the balloons included?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh please, a friend of mine who adores Fate and Madoka more than you showed this a while ago as that's his favourite Rider and form. Also that Rider's based off of video games so...
Although usually he just grows angel wings and kicks people for the super move
So you admit Kamen/Rider is just a Fate ripoff?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I like cheese, but I don't like milk. (Which means I eat my cereal dry.)

I also don't like any condiment except for ketchup.

I used to like asparagus, but I soon grew a dislike for the taste.

I don't like beans either.

I don't like pretzels.

I don't like peanut butter.

That's all I could think of at the moment.
I suggest you stop eating your cereal dry.

My grandma did that for years and ended up with a blockage. its not at all safe
At first I wanted the Octoling amiibo, but now I NEED THEM!

Also, why the **** aren't the balloons included?
i really only want the witch costume
Which should of 100% been buyable by the way in mu opinion

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Madoka only ripped off Jojo though
Suuuure. It's only a coincidence the secondary protagonists have the same motivation and stay alive the longest. Or that the titular characters are uncertain of their motivation to fight. Or that the first we see after those, a yellow one, get eaten alive. And that the ones with a strong sense of justice go nuts. And there's alternative universes and endings. Perhaps it's merely a coincidence Urobutchi has a hardon for Kamen Rider Ryuki

D

Deleted member

Suuuure. It's only a coincidence the secondary protagonists have the same motivation and stay alive the longest. Or that the titular characters are uncertain of their motivation to fight. Or that the first we see after those, a yellow one, get eaten alive. And that the ones with a strong sense of justice go nuts. And there's alternative universes and endings. Perhaps it's merely a coincidence Urobutchi has a hardon for Kamen Rider Ryuki
Pokemon Sun and Moon is just a Kill la Kill ripoff. Don't @ me

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
In and around the lake
Mountains come out of the sky and they stand there
Man Kars got the super power from the mask!

Oh **** he’s immune to the sun!

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Onions are vile. Olives are vile.

But the worst is probably mushrooms.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Pokemon Sun and Moon is just a Kill la Kill ripoff. Don't @ me
Oh hey, I know this game.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/SurprisinglySimilarStories/CitedEntries

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Weird. Well I'm fine with them trimming the numbers of Spider-People in the main universe, but some of them should just be able to get back to their own homes or whatever. Meanwhile, you just know only the lamest spin-offs are gonna live barring a couple of fan-favorites.
Since Miles, Ock, PS4 Spidey, and Gwen are living through this, they better not kill Miguel and Porker (the rest sure...but not really the best idea to kill the more popular ones)

Chrono.

I always forget Saint Seiya is from JUMP.

But of course here we just called it Los Caballeros del Zodiaco.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Jojo

Kars took a lava bath, but since there’s an episode left with Joseph I don’t think Kars is done just yet

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Since Miles, Ock, PS4 Spidey, and Gwen are living through this, they better not kill Miguel and Porker (the rest sure...but not really the best idea to kill the more popular ones)
They wouldn't need to kill them either, just let them go back to their own worlds. Kaine's pretty cool too, so I hope him and Miguel are kept around. Ben Riley has been pretty schizophrenic lately though. Because when he was made evil, he was way more villainous than Kaine ever was, making him going through a redemption arc harder to sell than Kaine. Though not as much as Ock (geez that story was stupid).

Really Ben Riley has trouble not being redundant, now more than he ever did in the 90's ironically. Had they kept him around, he could have built his own niche while Peter Parker was/is the normal Spider-Man people like. But the "redeemed villain/anti-hero" is done WAAAAAAAAY better with Kaine's stuff. And the "Hip and Young" Spider-Man is visually and thematically handled better with Miles, who's a teenager while Ben Riley was also in his 20's like Peter Parker. Though you could argue that Miles in the comics is a little bland, that's still better than being a ****ty off shoot.

The problem being is that too many of the alternate universe characters were shoved into the main universe instead of being able to serve their purpose of telling stories in other worlds, without the baggage of needing to know the lore of the main version of Spider-Man.

Ben's got no place to go as a character, despite being the first major off shoot Spider-Man(not counting Miguel, who has multiple versions like Peter AND sticks to his own **** 90% of the time)

It'd be nice if Ock and Gwen weren't around but those clowns are staying unfortunately.

Mm, ok, Imagine this rich person was a zebra, what do you think her house would look?
Gold, White, very spacious, candelabras. That's all I got.

D

Deleted member

Wait, people hate onions? And mushrooms? Do you guys just, like, put salt in your food and call it a day?

Chrono.

Wait, people hate onions? And mushrooms? Do you guys just, like, put salt in your food and call it a day?
Onions are great but mushrooms just kinda taste like dirt to me.

That's pretty much the only thing I don't like tho.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm about Onions, but Mushrooms are trash.

Also Pepper > Sazon > Paprika = Adobo > Salt. Most food has enough salt in it, especially processed food. So adding in stuff with a unique flavor matters more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom