• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Quick question, what's the vertical height limit for a signature (in px)? I gotta redo my custom sig but I don't want it to be barely over or under the height limit.

But he didn't flip on his back. ;(

...this is a dumb *** reference lol
But he can back on his flip.

D

Deleted member

Battlefield V does it wrong because they put females in a historical setting according where are mostly men in a war...(This is from those sayers, not me btw, I personally don't care lol)
Nintendo does it right, with just my own guess, is they do what they have been always good at doing, appeal to everyone and not only a certain kind of ideal or community. To be exact, Nintendo never really intend toget feminism right to be honest.
Please stop thinly disguising misoginy as "historical accuracy". If you want historical accuracy, games are the last thing you should be looking into.

Also, no, Nintendo is doing baby steps at most right now, it's certainly not even one of the most progressive game companies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Battlefield V does it wrong because they put females in a historical setting according where are mostly men in a war...
Except women still fought in WW2. One of the most famous snipers in history, Lyudmila Pavlichenko, fought for the Soviets and claimed 309 confirmed kills as well as getting the Hero of the Soviet Union award alongside many other women.

Chrono.

For the first time in a long while, Takeover had a pretty meh main event.

Rest of the show was really good.

I'm probably skipping Sumsslam tomorrow.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
**** off Dracula, I hope you burn in hell. Second phase was so much easier, being able to see where he's going to be makes the fight actually fair and Gwen was right, Holy Water is super useful.
Castlevania beat, it's kinda surprising how short the game actually is.
Might try CV3 since Alucard recommended it to me and I'll play SotN and 4 when I get them on my PC
Muahahahaha, you admitted I was right!
Also just like I told the SB member formerly known as Pri-errr, Apollo Justice, Famicom version is more fair with difficulty, do that
Please stop thinly disguising misoginy as "historical accuracy". If you want historical accuracy, games are the last thing you should be looking into.

Also, no, Nintendo is doing baby steps at most right now, it's certainly not even one of the most progressive game companies.
Thinly disguised misogyny and thinly disguised transphobia are both things that happened this month and I'm very disappointed after realizing that fact

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
No seriously I really wanna know what the maximum pixel height is for normie signatures before they get cut off, I need this thing down to a T. :skull:

D

Deleted member

Battlefield 5 has a lot that makes me uninterested in it. But Women being apart of WW2 is definitely not a reason.

How about no? -_-
Am I that much of a nuissance?
**** off Dracula, I hope you burn in hell. Second phase was so much easier, being able to see where he's going to be makes the fight actually fair and Gwen was right, Holy Water is super useful.
Castlevania beat, it's kinda surprising how short the game actually is.
Might try CV3 since Alucard recommended it to me and I'll play SotN and 4 when I get them on my PC
Telling CV Dracula to burn in hell is like telling Satan to burn in hell. It makes no sense.

D

Deleted member

Battlefield 5 has a lot that makes me uninterested in it. But Women being apart of WW2 is definitely not a reason.

Am I that much of a nuissance?

Telling CV Dracula to burn in hell is like telling Satan to burn in hell. It makes no sense.
Maybe I just want him to have a nice vacation

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
No seriously I really wanna know what the maximum pixel height is for normie signatures before they get cut off, I need this thing down to a T. :skull:
From a lot of experimenting trying to get my stuff into the sig, I've finangled that the height is ~200px and the width is ~800px

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth
Lol they got the super forms and final mech in the trailer yet no Dark Red Buster or other ranfers
Now the real question is where it will air.

And that looks pretty nice. I wonder if they'll connect it to R.P.M. in some way. It could be a perfect future setting from that in itself. After the world has grown better from the darkness he created.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Except women still fought in WW2. One of the most famous snipers in history, Lyudmila Pavlichenko, fought for the Soviets and claimed 309 confirmed kills as well as getting the Hero of the Soviet Union award alongside many other women.

This woman puts the accomplishments claimed in the navy seal copypasta to shame.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
I feel like the biggest historical inaccuracy is that they let someone with no hand fight. I can buy women combatants in WWII. I’ll even buy that she’s a fierce fighter. I can’t ignore that they’d have prosthetics advanced enough that a fighter like this is an asset and not a liability in a hellish war.

I don’t really think the game was even going for accuracy in the first place, to be honest. This game just looking ridiculous. Weird uniforms, toxic colours, silly facepaint, it's just painful to watch. DICE went full Far Cry and gone even further, that whole trailer looked like a narcotic trip.

If I remember correctly, the Soviets were pretty infamous for exaggerating the actions of their troops for propaganda reasons.

http://theweek.com/articles/444367/greatest-sniper-duel-history-myth

But I don’t want to get into a huge argument over this bull****, so this will be my last post on the topic.

Last edited:

Chrono.

When you yolo pull and only get a 3* for your troubles.

When you get pitybroken by a ****ty 5* after whaling hard.

D

Deleted member

Oh hey, I made a full moveset for Teach, huh
eo2-protector-female1.png

General Overview
Weapon Proficiency:
As of EOIIU, the Protector class can use Swords, Axes and Spears. Though she would usually carry her sword around, she would be able to use her other weapons to attack as well.
Shield: The Shield is a Protector's main tool, not only being used to defend but to attack as well.
Sonic Bomb: An item that when used, causes nearby FOEs to be stunned for a turn, preventing them from joining an ongoing fight... or rather, just delaying it.
Immovable Wall: In exchange for being the slowest fighter, the Protector would in return be the heaviest of them all.

Unique Traits
Aegis:
Much like Link's shield, the Protector's will block incoming projectiles while standing still or walking on the ground.
Parry: Additionally, when performimg certain moves, her shield will block melee attacks as well. They can't do anything about grabs though, and her back is always exposed.

Moveset
Jab: a single sword poke while she stays behind the shield, a safe option but it doesn't reach very far.
Side Tilt: the Protector does a shield bash ala Link's BotW parry. It activates Parry when performed, however, it leaves her wide open afterwards.
Down Tilt: slams her shield's tip on the ground. Spikes.
Up Tilt: bashes her shield upwards, doesn't reach very far but protects against attacks from above with Parry at the expense of leaving herself open from the sides.
Dash Attack: uses Shield Smite while running, launching herself slightly forward while activating Parry. Does heavy damage to shields but has a lot of endlag, making it easy to simply spotdodge and punish her.

Neutral Air: slowly slashes with her sword in a downward circular arc, starting in front of her and ending near her feet.
Forward Air: using her spear, the Protector stabs forward, being her longest reaching move.
Back Air: bashes her shield behind her, activating Parry, the quickest of her aerials.
Down Air: using her axe, she slowly slams it below her, spiking anyone hit by the axe's head with heavy damage. Charizard BAir levels of landing lag.
Up Air: using her spear, she stabs upwards much like in her FAir.

Grab: grabs her opponent with her right hand.
Pummel: hits the grabbed opponent with the tip of the shield
Forward Throw: kicks her opponent, lauching them forward.
Back Throw: turns around and performs a shield bash on them, launching them backwards.
Down Throw: slams them onto the ground by bashing them with her shield.
Up Throw: by hitting them with the upper end of her shield, the Protector sends then upwards.

Smash Attacks
Side Smash: charges an overhead axe swing, dealing the most damage at the very end whem it hits the ground.
Down Smash: pulls out a Sonic Bomb, throwing it in front of her and causing a small explosion that halts enemy movement.
Up Smash: charges an upwards spear stab, though it has no hitbox on her sides, the point of the spear is especially deadly. Useful for dealing with opponents directly above her.

Special Moves
Neutral Special - Bravery's Gift:
The Protector enters a defensive stance and pulls in all nearby fighters towards herself, before unleashing a sword slash around her. The Protector will be granted super armor during the move and it'll deal double damage and knockback if she's hit during it.

Bravery's Gift raises the Protector's HP for one turn while receiving all damage for the party for that turn.

Down Special - Chart: The Protector picks up her map and charts the stage, revealing a tile of thorns directly below her. The tile is 3 standing Protectors-wide and will remain on the stage for about 10 seconds, constantly damaging anyone that walks on them. Up to two tiles can be revealed at a time.

The Etrian Odyssey's map charting is one of its main features, bringing the old-school RPG tradition of drawing maps into the game itself.

Side Special - Perfect Defense: The Protector puts her shield forward as it shines, reflecting physical projectiles at 1.3x their original power and absorbing energy-based ones for the same amount they would be damaged. This move has no hitbox and does not protect against melee attacks.

Perfect Defense, the Protector's Force Break skill which negates all damage for one turn, the ultimate version of their Elemental Walls and Line Guards.

Up Special - Ariadne Thread: The Protector uses an Ariadne Thread and is teleported to the last spot they touched the ground. This move will go on a cooldown for 10 seconds after it's used.

The Ariadne Thread is an item used to return to town when exploring the labyrinth. Trust the description when it says it's mecessary.

Final Smash - Even during Smash: F.O.E.!

A ding sound is heard, and that can only mean one thing: a F.O.E.(also known as Formido Oppugnatura Exsequens) has spotted the party. It is then that the FOE will appear and reveal itself as a large fuzzy orange ball and lock onto a player and start relentlessly pursuing them, dealing heavy damage on contact, until their target has been slain.

What type of monster is this FOE? Trust me, you do not want to know.
Stop calling vampires thots then.
Make me

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
DuckTales season finale spoiler:

Figured it was likely for most of the time anyway, but now it's confirmed; Della Duck lives! And she really is on the moon. I'm really looking forward to where this goes in the next season.

Also Magica was simply great lol. She's lost her powers by the episode's end however, so I wonder who's gonna be the main villain of the next season. Or if she'll just work her way up to getting another magical artifact to restore them and become a more recurring antagonist in physical form. Poor Lena, though....

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Oh hey, I made a full moveset for Teach, huh
View attachment 158579
General Overview
Weapon Proficiency:
As of EOIIU, the Protector class can use Swords, Axes and Spears. Though she would usually carry her sword around, she would be able to use her other weapons to attack as well.
Shield: The Shield is a Protector's main tool, not only being used to defend but to attack as well.
Sonic Bomb: An item that when used, causes nearby FOEs to be stunned for a turn, preventing them from joining an ongoing fight... or rather, just delaying it.
Immovable Wall: In exchange for being the slowest fighter, the Protector would in return be the heaviest of them all.

Unique Traits
Aegis:
Much like Link's shield, the Protector's will block incoming projectiles while standing still or walking on the ground.
Parry: Additionally, when performimg certain moves, her shield will block melee attacks as well. They can't do anything about grabs though, and her back is always exposed.

Moveset
Jab: a single sword poke while she stays behind the shield, a safe option but it doesn't reach very far.
Side Tilt: the Protector does a shield bash ala Link's BotW parry. It activates Parry when performed, however, it leaves her wide open afterwards.
Down Tilt: slams her shield's tip on the ground. Spikes.
Up Tilt: bashes her shield upwards, doesn't reach very far but protects against attacks from above with Parry at the expense of leaving herself open from the sides.
Dash Attack: uses Shield Smite while running, launching herself slightly forward while activating Parry. Does heavy damage to shields but has a lot of endlag, making it easy to simply spotdodge and punish her.

Neutral Air: slowly slashes with her sword in a downward circular arc, starting in front of her and ending near her feet.
Forward Air: using her spear, the Protector stabs forward, being her longest reaching move.
Back Air: bashes her shield behind her, activating Parry, the quickest of her aerials.
Down Air: using her axe, she slowly slams it below her, spiking anyone hit by the axe's head with heavy damage. Charizard BAir levels of landing lag.
Up Air: using her spear, she stabs upwards much like in her FAir.

Grab: grabs her opponent with her right hand.
Pummel: hits the grabbed opponent with the tip of the shield
Forward Throw: kicks her opponent, lauching them forward.
Back Throw: turns around and performs a shield bash on them, launching them backwards.
Down Throw: slams them onto the ground by bashing them with her shield.
Up Throw: by hitting them with the upper end of her shield, the Protector sends then upwards.

Smash Attacks
Side Smash: charges an overhead axe swing, dealing the most damage at the very end whem it hits the ground.
Down Smash: pulls out a Sonic Bomb, throwing it in front of her and causing a small explosion that halts enemy movement.
Up Smash: charges an upwards spear stab, though it has no hitbox on her sides, the point of the spear is especially deadly. Useful for dealing with opponents directly above her.

Special Moves
Neutral Special - Bravery's Gift:
The Protector enters a defensive stance and pulls in all nearby fighters towards herself, before unleashing a sword slash around her. The Protector will be granted super armor during the move and it'll deal double damage and knockback if she's hit during it.

Bravery's Gift raises the Protector's HP for one turn while receiving all damage for the party for that turn.

Down Special - Chart: The Protector picks up her map and charts the stage, revealing a tile of thorns directly below her. The tile is 3 standing Protectors-wide and will remain on the stage for about 10 seconds, constantly damaging anyone that walks on them. Up to two tiles can be revealed at a time.

The Etrian Odyssey's map charting is one of its main features, bringing the old-school RPG tradition of drawing maps into the game itself.

Side Special - Perfect Defense: The Protector puts her shield forward as it shines, reflecting physical projectiles at 1.3x their original power and absorbing energy-based ones for the same amount they would be damaged. This move has no hitbox and does not protect against melee attacks.

Perfect Defense, the Protector's Force Break skill which negates all damage for one turn, the ultimate version of their Elemental Walls and Line Guards.

Up Special - Ariadne Thread: The Protector uses an Ariadne Thread and is teleported to the last spot they touched the ground. This move will go on a cooldown for 10 seconds after it's used.

The Ariadne Thread is an item used to return to town when exploring the labyrinth. Trust the description when it says it's mecessary.

Final Smash - Even during Smash: F.O.E.!

A ding sound is heard, and that can only mean one thing: a F.O.E.(also known as Formido Oppugnatura Exsequens) has spotted the party. It is then that the FOE will appear and reveal itself as a large fuzzy orange ball and lock onto a player and start relentlessly pursuing them, dealing heavy damage on contact, until their target has been slain.

What type of monster is this FOE? Trust me, you do not want to know.

Make me
Even during Smash,
F O E, F O E.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Everyone shut up and look at this.

There was a problem fetching the tweet
Gangplank Galleon having the rap at such a low volume still ticks me of. If you're gonna have the rap, at least make it audible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom