• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The Monster Boy theme was kinda gross sounding, not gonna lie.

D

Deleted member

Man, I feel like it was A in the FEH quiz even though I chose B.
Dang it.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The Monster Boy theme has a good composition, but the instrumentation could use some work.

Those electric guitar MIDI samples are Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm levels of cheap.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Am I the only one having problems with pictures loading on this site?

I can't seem to see them unless the quote the person that posted the picture.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
That was supposed to be 2017 when they started, LOL.

And OH GOLLY GEE NO DATE OR EVEN SEASON.

I want to be mad but at least they're trying to work on the darn thing while every other game I want outside of Smash is either infinitely further out or straight up nonexistent with a strong possibility of never happening at all.

Still a bit annoyed regardless TBH. 505 is better than a lot of devs that port games but after falling behind schedule this long I'd at least like something more than a "we're still working on it we swear" update every few months.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Am I the only one having problems with pictures loading on this site?

I can't seem to see them unless the quote the person that posted the picture.
Yeah that's an issue for some links.
some of the issues can be resolved in the poster deletes the "s" in "https" before posting, but others just straight up don't work.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
There was a problem fetching the tweet
This would be absolutely perfect lmao

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I do have to say as well....

Bad North looks pretty decent. Kinda like a little cross between Plants Vs. Zombies and Age of Empires.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I just got Morphies' Law and Enter the Gungeon for the Switch. Found out afterwards that the local co-op for Morphies wasn't split screen like I thought - rather, it requires each player to have a Switch and a copy of the game. Still, it looks like fun, the game itself isn't too expensive, and it has bots, so I'm sure it will be fine.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I thought this was neat.
If you watch the Lockstin video explaining it afterward, there's actually a huge amount of thought put into the video, haha.
Also this was one of the most unexpected YouTube collaborations for me.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Great, now people can stop harassing the devs about it.

Holy smoke! It's coming on Switch? And with multiplayers?! :D

Thanks for bringing the good new sir, I might need to get some more info, but I'm definitly excited by this.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I just got Morphies' Law and Enter the Gungeon for the Switch. Found out afterwards that the local co-op for Morphies wasn't split screen like I thought - rather, it requires each player to have a Switch and a copy of the game. Still, it looks like fun, the game itself isn't too expensive, and it has bots, so I'm sure it will be fine.
after that Advanced Gungeons and Draguns update, the game has become so much fun to play. I actually beat 2 of the bosses rather then beating none

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I have some ideas for some of my first playthroughs/let's plays that I figured I'd run by here. Just reply with any you might be interested in.

-The Legend of Spyro Trilogy at 4K60 via Dolphin/RPCS3 emulators
-Spyro: Reignited Trilogy (PS4 Pro)
-Breath of the Wild at 4K60 via CEMU emulator
-Xenoblade Chronicles at 4K60 via Dolphin emulator
-Tekken 6 Scenario Campaign at 4K60 via RPCS3 emulator
-Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures (PC version)
-Fire Emblem franchise marathon (all 3D games will be played at 4K via emulation where applicable, the rest I will play in whatever is the most accessible format for me. Most of these are going to be blind playthroughs. And yes I will play the original versions of games such as Shadow Dragon and Gaiden, with their remakes later on)
-Kingdom Hearts franchise marathon to lead into a blind playthrough of Kingdom Hearts III (all done through the PS4 collection except for the DS games which I will emulate at 4K - probably won't have time for the mobile game though)
-Rodea the Sky Soldier Wii at 4K60 in Dolphin emulator

I have a lot of ideas but that seems like a decent grab bag. Also some ideas (including some included here but the ones I have included in those cases are really close to being viable for playthroughs via emulation) on the emulation side are not technically possible just yet. Something like the Uncharted franchise is another one I'd like to cover but I'd rather wait until I can emulate it at 4K60 (or at least 4K30).

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So what do people think of this direct “leak”
http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/428479812

Hey guys, my source tells me that there will be a direct on September 12. How ever, many leaks and rumors say that same date, they are just picking random dates and they are fake. I am clamming vercity. This will be true. I don’t know when it will be announced. Now let’s get to it.
> Super Mario Party starts it off. Showcasing new characters and minigames
> Reggie is then talking about the game and starts to talk about Fortnite. He says there will be exclusive skins for only switch users for free no V-bucks. It is called the Switcher and Inky. Switcher has a shirt that has a Switch on it and the pickaxe is a Joy-con and the glider is a Joy-con grip and the Back Bling is the Dock. Inky is based on Splatoon. It has colors of Ink all on the body, face, shirt and pants. The glider is a normal glider with Ink going everywhere. And the Pickaxe is the Splat roller and the Back Bling is a normal backpack with ink. It will be available after direct
> 2 free to play games are available after direct, Warframe, and Realm Royale
> Next, New Super Mario Bros U is ported to Switch. Releasing October 12
> Overwatch is announced with a trailer, releasing December 4
> Diablo 3 launches November 30
> Undertale, Terraria, Killer Queen Black, Shovel Knight King Of Cards, Shantae Pirate's Curse, and Travis Strikes Again No More Heroes are all shown off
> Pikmin 4: World gets revealed, releasing January 25
> Daemon X Machina gets another trailer, releasing Summer 2019
> New Super Baby Mario Bros: 1 is revealed. Playable characters are Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Baby Wario, and Purple Toad are playable. 2019

> Team Sonic Racing, Megaman 11, Dark Souls, Spyro, and the all new Castlevania 4 (in HD) gets shown off
> Pokemon Let’s Go more news and Amiibo
> Fire Emblem Three Houses more news, still Spring 2019 and Yoshi: Flips March
> Injustice 2 for Switch, 2019
> Last game is Punch-Out: Champions (a whole new story) releasing Spring 2019
> Ends off with Skull Kid announced as a fighter in Smash (Kills Toon Link not Young Link), Black Knight as a Echo to Ike, (Kills Ike), and then a separate trailer for Geno (Kills Wario). There you go, I don’t know how the Movesets will be announced. P.S they are added to the art. Skull Kid goes in the middle of Link and Mewtwo, Black Knight goes under Dark Samus, and Geno goes infront of Zelda​

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I call fake because how do you know details for trailers but not gameplay shown in them? Also lol New Super Baby Mario Bros? The 'making baby versions of popular characters' trend died over a decade ago
Muppet babies reboot and total drama rama would like to have a word with you

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Bloodstained got delayed to 2019 after backer feedback from the demo and the Vita version got canned
Inb4 Konami ***pulls a decent Castlevania revival before IGA can finish his project.

D

Deleted member

The "veterans being killed" thing is as silly as the "heroes vs. villains" one. No, there isn't an ongoing theme of characters dying, it's only happened twice. Use it as a meme but don't try to pass it as a real thing to me.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Wait then what's the price for the Juspion DVDs and hopefully getting Wonder Red?
Not sure on the dvds but for wonder red...

I can only imagine. He’s really got a fight to make it and I hope he succeeds in the end. We need him.

Although looking around other boards, wonder red may be a sleeper pic from the ballot and have better chances then we think, but I’m not guaranteeing him anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom