• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
My Switch seems to be suffering from age already. Had just started it up for the day on the dock and audio lag plaguing like two minutes in. Took it out, and it's already building up some heat. Tried playing to some Mario Tennis on handheld, and now the stick on the right joy-con is constantly drifting down, making me trick shot at just the most perfect of times.
Poor baby, and here I thought I was taking care of it so well. :crying:
I've noticed my Switch getting hot quite quickly when playing the likes of Xenoblade 2 and when I was playing the DBFZ beta. Fans get kinda loud too.

I haven't even used my Switch all that much in a while either.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
What if it crashes and we just wait but it never comes back?

Sleepy_Icarus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
StarrKnight
3DS FC
4639-9220-1156
I've noticed my Switch getting hot quite quickly when playing the likes of Xenoblade 2 and when I was playing the DBFZ beta. Fans get kinda loud too.

I haven't even used my Switch all that much in a while either.
I've been hearing a lot about this on reddit. Switches frequently getting pretty hot in docked mode, along with the loud fans. Kinda seems like a widespread issue.
I'm kind of being more troubled by the audio lag, though. Just forces me to take the Switch off the dock to fix it, but now my joy-con kinda makes playing handheld cumbersome.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I've been hearing a lot about this on reddit. Switches frequently getting pretty hot in docked mode, along with the loud fans. Kinda seems like a widespread issue.
I'm kind of being more troubled by the audio lag, though. Just forces me to take the Switch off the dock to fix it, but now my joy-con kinda makes playing handheld cumbersome.
Lol my fan made a lot of noise undocked the other day because I accidentally blocked out the vents with my shirt

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh yeah, Grant Kirkhope talked about not being contacted for anything Banjo-related (may be late but I didn't know how long Smashboards was gonna be crashboards). I think that's pretty funny, but I don't think it necessarily deconfirms the guy. They could just not bring Grant.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Legitimate question - when does a woman/teenage girl having a deeper voice become "normal" to you?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Bonus maintenance because I forgot to fix this during it.

Alerts should group now.

Please Like this if you wanted that (and also to test it)
I wanted this.

But most importantly:

Are we going to get bigger avi for premium users soon?:cheep:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Take your mind off of waifu bait and go for a real sword like ****in' Fi. Remember her? She exists.
There's a 99% chance I don't wanna hear a blue floating girl saying my batteries are running out all the time.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
There's a 99% chance I don't wanna hear a blue floating girl saying my batteries are running out all the time.
I'd rather have wholesome alert of my power wearing down compared to "nico nico nii" model unit #407.
have i made it clear i really dont like xenoblade 2

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Guess I'll join the club of "my Switch is dying". First it was the right joy-con stick which does whatever it wants all the time. When playing the DBFZ beta the fans were extremely loud, so I guess it will happen too with other games that require more from the console.

And the connection from my Switch is failing too. It randomly says got disconnected from the WiFi even though it clearly says it's connected. And I don't know if it's an issue of all the consoles or only mine, but it's range has always been stupid short, 1 meter away from the router and it only has two bars. Coupled with the router itself having problems being slow as heck, I can't download anything for my Switch at the moment. Tried downloading the MH demo, but it says it will take 37 hours for it to download. And I can't even let the Switch on and do other things because it randomly disconnects and I have to press a button for it to start downloading again. I could buy a LAN adapter and solve this problem, but still...

I'm thinking about calling Nintendo customer service to see if they can do something about this, but I fear the might just give me a brand new console and lose all my data. So I'm waiting for the online service so I can upload them in case it happens.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I just found this on the BK support thread.

*thinking intensifie*

Chrono.

Tfw rumors for characters I actually want keep showing up.

Stop guys I can only get my hopes up so much.

The character in question this time is Ken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom