• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
New Oh, the stream is coming up, but I'm too tired to stay up. I'll just check out the news when I wake up. *goes to bed*

*wakes up* *goes onto the board* Hey guys, what's happe.......
Nah, this often happens to me whenever I stay out of Smashboards for over a day or so too.
I beg your pardon?

We're getting MORE Fates characters?
That reminds me...
If Peri is in Fire Emblem Warriors, I will buy the game hands down.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So I have obtained Metroid: Samus Returns today.

The only other Metroid game I've ever played was Super Metroid, but I liked the way this one looked, so I bought it. I'm looking forward to starting it.

Also, the English release of DRV3 is right around the corner, so I'll be looking forward to seeing that. Even though I don't have a PS4.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
For some people, the day Capcom decided to not do anything special for Mega Man's 30th anniversary was the most disappointing day of their lives.

But for me... it was Sunday.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
1. Bride is such a silly, fanservicey, literally waifu class.
2. Get ready for Azura, Tharja, and Navarre respectively.
3. None of my concerns about going too hard on Fates have been quelled.
4. Ike and Roy will be DLC at some point because they're too profitable to leave.
5. There will be another season. Gotta get that FE Switch tie in #promo and possibly the above mentioned characters too.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
For some people, the day Capcom decided to not do anything special for Mega Man's 30th anniversary was the most disappointing day of their lives.

It's just been a thing about Capcom for years this disappointment.

Three years ago they put themselves up for sale, but apparently they recovered somehow. I don't play very much Capcom, but it's just sad if you ask me.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Congratulation for this post.

So now, what is the next step of Capcom master plan?

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
https://mynintendonews.com/2017/09/...-for-final-fantasy-xv-on-the-nintendo-switch/
This is kind of sad...
Well, at least glad they tried...

And there is a rumor say that TGS 2017 Switch physical ads are banned... Not sure if this is true.
I saw this first on a Chinese article. This was the original tweet.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Nah, this often happens to me whenever I stay out of Smashboards for over a day or so too.
This wasn't even a day. It was literally around 10 to 11 hours.
1. Bride is such a silly, fanservicey, literally waifu class.
The huge irony being that Bride Lucina didn't even start with Fire Emblem Warriors, made by Koei Tecmo who are known for their fanservice. It started with Project X Zone 2, Made by Monolith Soft.

Although to be honest, besides X Zone 2, I think the fact that there was the Bride Event in Heroes and a Bride Lissa in the Cipher card game may have helped in deciding Bride Lucina as a costume for her in FEWarriors. Although the other possibility is that the Bride class is a favourite among the IS staff.
And I'm not counting Fire Emblem Awakening as that's more class change shenanigans rather than a costume.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Wait what? Huh?
My guess on the tweet is that there was some kind of a Nintendo Switch cardboard cube being passed around, but the next day they were gone and as you see the Nintendo Switch logo is nowhere to be seen.
I don't know if TGS is mostly a Sony game show... If it is then hey it is Sony's right to take those Nintendo Switch ads down, but I really really hope they don't do this kind of dirty trick...
I will post the Chinese article later
That too sometimes.
But hey, they are giving up Project Octopath so thats a A+ for me
Well, if Nintendo Switch wants to sell big in Taiwan, they got to have Final Fantasy XV... In my opinion. Because Taiwan is pretty much a PlayStation fanboy nation, which you can't blame them when a lot of anime games are on PlayStation, they don't really care much about the fun, they care about graphics, anime, and nostalgia.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Remember when Capcom turned someone's Mega Man fan game into an official one just to have something for an anniversary game?

And it was all about him fighting Street Fighter characters?

Last edited:

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
How do you do Swords Dance? Which move is that?

Tharja isn't in Fates though.
Swords Dance is just tapping the Pokemon move button. You can use it as either a projectile that does chip damage or having one active allows you to extend your usual combos further.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Remember when Capcom turned someone's Mega Man fan game into an official one just to have something for an anniversary game?

And it was all about him fighting Street Fighter characters?
Just watch: this December, they'll announce that they took someone else's fan-game and are using it to celebrate Mega Man's 30th anniversary by having him fight random monsters from Monster Hunter. Because if there's two things that Capcom cares about, it's Street Fighter and Monster Hunter. (to the detriment of every single other franchise that they have)

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
**** Rhajat though she's like "Great Value" to Tharja's name brand.
I thought Rhajat was good. Although part of it was because of no Noire and the other part was her being somewhat more open to others besides the Avatar(and Rhajat and Mitama are practically BFFs). And her Support with her father Hayato was nice.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

The huge irony being that Bride Lucina didn't even start with Fire Emblem Warriors, made by Koei Tecmo who are known for their fanservice. It started with Project X Zone 2, Made by Monolith Soft.

Although to be honest, besides X Zone 2, I think the fact that there was the Bride Event in Heroes and a Bride Lissa in the Cipher card game may have helped in deciding Bride Lucina as a costume for her in FEWarriors. Although the other possibility is that the Bride class is a favourite among the IS staff.
And I'm not counting Fire Emblem Awakening as that's more class change shenanigans rather than a costume.
Ah, PXZ2.
That's a fun game.

Yeah, PXZ2 has Bride Lucina in it, but she only transforms for a few of her attacks.
She and Chrom also use lances and Levin Swords too. I'd say that they're some of the better combo-ers in the game, but not the best.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Just watch: this December, they'll announce that they took someone else's fan-game and are using it to celebrate Mega Man's 30th anniversary by having him fight random monsters from Monster Hunter. Because if there's two things that Capcom cares about, it's Street Fighter and Monster Hunter. (to the detriment of every single other franchise that they have)
I feel like the Ace Attorney crossover would happen first. :p

Ivander

Smash Legend
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

Whoever/whatever was behind Marth was taken out of the recent trailer. *insert Illuminati theme here*

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

Whoever/whatever was behind Marth was taken out of the recent trailer. *insert Illuminati theme here*
Well golly gee, whatever happened to his cape?

:troll:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

He performed the fusion dance off-screen with Marth's cape.
It was a sight to behold, we just didn't see it.
Now Marth's cape has a voice, and it pretends to be his conscious.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
He perform the fusion dance off-screen with Marth's cape.
It was a sight to behold, we just didn't see it.
Now Marth's cape has a voice, and it pretends to be his conscious.
I don't think Navarre is paid enough for this.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>le me in the kitchen
>sees bee on window and smacks it
>turns back to food then back around and sees two bees. Smacks them too
>turns back to food once more, hears buzzing, turns and sees five bees

Oh my god they're magical hydra-bees

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
>le me in the kitchen

Uhhhhh yeah I would have run way before then.

That's a nest, I hope you have a spare can of spray.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Late to this topic since I was gone yesterday and this morning but, I don't feel too bad about the DLC at the moment. It seems the the first couple of packs aim to enhance the existing roster rather than expand on it with characters from Elibe/Tellius/Echoes/etc. It also practically guarantees that Azura is going to be DLC, if yesterday's information is anything to go by. Plus, I do feel like packs for the rest of the games are inevitable, and it would be odd not to have Ike through DLC eventually.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
>le me in the kitchen

Bees are endangered god damnit!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>le me in the kitchen

When you kill a bee it can emit a distress signal before dying to attract more bees.
So yeah, you can attract an entire swarm. :V

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
The more I see Sonic Forces the worst it gets. I have no clue why they thought 1 min stages filled with automated segments was a good idea.

No clue.

It bothers me seeing a iconic franchise like Sonic limited to something like this.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
You know, after seeing the DLC, I want to ask FEHeroes players about the next Event. Specifically, Halloween. It's a mix between "Choose your 4 Heroes for the Event Banner" and "What would you want to see the Halloween Event do?"

When the Halloween Event comes up, what would you like the Halloween Event outfits to be about? Do you:

A: Want them to be about Halloween? Where the outfits chosen are based on monsters, out-there costumes and the Spirit and Nature of Halloween?

B: Dressed up in Class outfits? Like characters wearing outfits from the different Classes as their costumes?

C: Swapped Outfits? Basically, characters using the outfits of other characters as their costumes? Kinda like how Brave Roy uses his father's outfit(or something similar).

Basically, choose your Letter. Than choose your 4 Characters and what their Event outfits will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom