• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Everythign ive said uptill now regarding fire emblem warriors roster ignore it
(expect my problems with hoshido thoes are still super vaild)

heres what the roster would look like if i had COMPLETE Controll(youll noitce my dumbass roster prior was replacing characters nah son we going smash wishlist levels)
OC emblem
Rowan(Axe)
Lianna(Lance)
Darius(Sword)
Anna(Bow)
Yelena(Tome) (Shes the mom who im gussing is going to die in the story)

Marthy marth and the funky bunch emblem
Marth(Sword)
Ceada(Flier Lance)
Tiki(Dragon stone)
Navarre(Sword)
Jaegan(Horse Lance)
Cain(Horse Sword)
Abel(Horse Lance)
Cain(Horse Sword)
Draug(Armor Sword)
Barst(Axe)
Minerva( Flier Axe)

Shadow of mordor
Celica(Tome)
Leon(Bow)
Valbar(Armor Lance)
Mae(Tome)
Conrad(Horse Lance)
Alm(Sword)
Clive(Horse Lance)
Gray(Sword)
Lukas(Lance)
Mycen(Horse Axe)

hokkuto no ken
Lyn(sword)
Hector(Axe armor)
Eliwood(Horse Sword)
Dorcus(Axe)
Rath(Horse Bow)
Nino(Tome)
Jaffar(Daggers)
Roy(Sword)
Lilina(Tome)
Fae(Dragon stone)

Stone cold steve austin
Ephraim(Lance)
Eirika(Sword)
Seth(Horse Lance)
Ross(Axe)
Lute(Tome)
Joshua(Sword)
Innes(Bow)
Myrrh(Dragon stone)
Amelia(Armor Axe)

Mike and Ikes
Ike(Sword)
Sorren(Tome)
Titania(Horse Axe)
Mist(Horse Sword)
Nephene(Lance)
Micaiah(Tome)
Sothe(Daggers)
Skirmir(Laguz Stone)
Tibarn(Laguz Stone)
Nasir(Laguz Stone)

Wake me up inside
Chrom(Sword)
Lucina(Sword)
Lissa(Axe)
Fredrick(Horse Axe)
Virion(Bow)
Robin(Tome)
Cordeila(Flier Lance)
Tharja(Tome)
Panne(Beast Stone)
Gaius(Daggers)
Cherche(Flier Axe)
Kellam(Armor Lance)
Sully(Horse Lance)

If only the writing wasnt so bad
Corrin(Sword)
Azura(Lance)
Silas(Horse Lance)
Kaze(Daggers)
Felicia(Daggers)
Jacob(Daggers)
Ryoma(Sword)
Xander(Horse Sword)
Hinoka(Flier Lance)
Camilla(Flier Axe)
Leo(Horse tome)
Takumi(Bow)
Elise(Horse tome)
Sakura(Bow)

Every.Villain.Is.Lemons
Camus(Horse Lance)
Michalis(Flier Sword)
Medeus(Tome)
Berkut(Horse Lance)
Jedah(Tome)
Zephiel(Armor Sword)
Narcian(Flier Axe)
Brunnya(Tome)
Valter(Flier Lance)
Vigarde(Armor Lance)
Black Knight(Armor sword)
Petrine(Horse Lance)
Gangrel(Sword)
Walhart(Horse Axe)
Aversa(Flier Tome)
Validar(Tome)
Iago(Tome)
Garon(Axe)

Sword units: 24
Lance units: 21
Axe Units: 16
Tome Units: 18
Bow Units: 7
Stone Units: 7
Daggers: 6
so roughly 105 units in total i may have counted wrong

whew lad that was trickier than i thought theres not a lot of relevant axe wielders

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
So the first DLC packs for Warriors will be more characters from the same games already included, huh.

Kinda dumb they're not using it to focus on games not already included I guess, but at least this will (hopefully) get Shadow Dragon a better variety of characters. and If I'm being really hopefully, maybe finally bring it to parity with the other "headlining" games?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
While I hope that they include characters like Ike and Roy in the first season pass (there's no way that they're completely unaware of their popularity, and Lyn was included even though the base game focuses on the same trio of Awakening, Fates, and Marth's game), I'm only familiar with Awakening and Fates (the perma-death mechanic of earlier games is a huge turn-off), so I'm interested to see who they add.

Azura, Tharja, and Sumia seem like they're given, but beyond that, I'm not sure who's overly popular or noteworthy.
There's a small pool of Shadow Dragon characters they could even add. Due to the SD criteria being that it had full body art of characters to reference and there still isn't much of it, it's pretty much restricted to anyone in the manual I have in front of me right now.

Marth, Caeda, and Tiki are already in. That means the only viable choices are Ogma, Navarre, Minerva, Camus, Nyna, Linde, Merric, and Gharnef, and I give you 10 to one if that last one is anywhere near the game he's getting the Validar treatment.

Out of the choices given, Merric and Minerva are clearly the coolest. Merric is easily the best dressed mage in the three games I've played and has a signature spell and Minerva is an actually cool Dracoknight instead of Boobies McGee.

I guess we've already seen Navarre and most of them have something to bring to the table, though. For the life of me I don't understand what people see in Camus, though. "Muh tragic romance" yeah OK you were in all of three chapters Minerva actually had an arc that wasn't resolved stupidly.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Shadow Dragon DLC? It figures that Draug would end up being pay to win. $$$

Being someone who's apparently an inferior human being for only playing the three games covered and being kind of lost when other casts are discussed makes me kind of easy to please with this. . .if I can even be happy through the fact that this game will now have a brigade of people defecating on it every single time it's brought up. . .
If the internet is getting you that down that's probably a good time to take a break from it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If Niles is in this fates DLC pack, Im all for it
Welp, I guess that means that Fire Emblem Warriors is officially a no go for me.

No Ike, Roy, Hector, Ephraim, Eirika, Alm, Eliwood, etc. is just stupid. I don't think there's any excuse at all for them to only do 3 games and in the process cut out so many of the most popular characters. Am I salty? I dunno. I just kinda feel like I'm constantly getting ignored for being an old fan. Especially when you take into account that a lot of old fans fall into the 'elitist' catagory by default.

Yep, instead of Ike, Black Knight, or basically anyone interesting at all we get... Brides. Yay.
I guess thats what happens when 1 of the games in the game is one that saved the series and another is the best selling one

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Shadow Dragon DLC? It figures that Draug would end up being pay to win. $$$

If the internet is getting you that down that's probably a good time to take a break from it.
If this deserved to push me off I'd have to take a hiatus for the entire month after Sonic Forces comes out that people are going to outright trigger me instead of simply depressing me.

I give it a day at most for me to rebalance with this assuming people don't circlejerk too hard afterwards.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
If this deserved to push me off I'd have to take a hiatus for the entire month after Sonic Forces comes out that people are going to outright trigger me instead of simply depressing me.

I give it a day at most for me to rebalance with this assuming people don't circlejerk too hard afterwards.
Oh man imma ignore so many people after sonic forces comes out, its gonna be great because we all know it will just be people saying how bad the game is, the switch one in particular since thats the punching bag

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You: Muh Ike/Roy/Hector/Alm/Dorcas

Me, an intellectual: Virion and Merric, fools.

Honestly having the first DLC packs be finishing touches to the three main games represented makes sense, whiners be damned. I figure the Fates pack will probably be Azura, and maybe a popular retainer from each side. Maybe Oboro and Arthur.

For Awakening, Tharja and Virion make the most sense, IMO. One is extremely popular and the other gets pushed by IS a lot.

For Shadow Dragon, I'm calling it. Minerva, Merric, and Camus.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
You: Muh Ike/Roy/Hector/Alm/Dorcas

Me, an intellectual: Virion and Merric, fools.

Honestly having the first DLC packs be finishing touches to the three main games represented makes sense, whiners be damned. I figure the Fates pack will probably be Azura, and maybe a popular retainer from each side. Maybe Oboro and Arthur.

For Awakening, Tharja and Virion make the most sense, IMO. One is extremely popular and the other gets pushed by IS a lot.

For Shadow Dragon, I'm calling it. Minerva, Merric, and Camus.
Would it be a bit farfetched if I added Niles and Jacob to that Fates DLC pack?

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Would it be a bit farfetched if I added Niles and Jacob to that Fates DLC pack?
I'm doubtful on Jakob only because daggers aren't in the game.

Niels is possible if they add a Nohrian retainer. I...just prefer Arthur, haha. :p

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
On an unrelated topic, why do special edition Pro Controllers look so good?

I bought the Splatoon 2 Pro because I wasn't expecting Nintendo to ever be that on point again but the Xenoblade 2 Pro is ngggghhh. Something tells me I could have an entire collection of (battered) Pro Controllers by the end of this gen if they keep focusing all their effort into those instead of Joy-Con sets.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

I bought the Splatoon 2 Pro because I wasn't expecting Nintendo to ever be that on point again but the Xenoblade 2 Pro is ngggghhh. Something tells me I could have an entire collection of (battered) Pro Controllers by the end of this gen if they keep focusing all their effort into those instead of Joy-Con sets.
Unless they drop an animal crossing one, I aint buying another pro contoller

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
No Ike in Warriors is really surprising. Would expect them to handle fan service beyond just Lyn. Also don't understand how they prefer regular units lime Frederick over the popular Lords as Ike, Roy, Hector or Robin.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
If Arthur gets in to Warriors DLC someone needs to make the All-Might edit.

Also don't understand how they prefer regular units lime Frederick over the popular Lords as Ike, Roy, Hector or Robin.
Robin's in the game.
Frederick provides a mounted Axe unit and he's got a degree of relevance to Awakening.
Ike and Roy probably got overlooked for being sword lords but then we got Lyn (probably because of the CYL poll numbers).

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
No Ike in Warriors is really surprising. Would expect them to handle fan service beyond just Lyn. Also don't understand how they prefer regular units lime Frederick over the popular Lords as Ike, Roy, Hector or Robin.
Gonna assume Robin was a typo since he's already in the game. :p

That being said, Frederick is actually pretty popular. He's important as well, storywise, as he's Chrom's lieutenant and retainer.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
"Is there anybody out there that can provide me with a decent challenge?!"

Koei please give this quote to Frederick at some point in Fire Emblem Warriors. That would be amazing.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
"Is there anybody out there that can provide me with a decent challenge?!"

Koei please give this quote to Frederick at some point in Fire Emblem Warriors. That would be amazing.
I'm just hoping he gets his "Pick a god and pray" critical hit quote this time. Heroes dropped the ball on that front.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
*You've been awarded a trophy: A Generous Soul* Didn't know such a trophy existed (by awarding 5 gifts).

Curious what exactly though. I know some console friend requests recently and definitely all those game download codes I gave for free long ago.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

If a Prime 4 Pro Controller happens...:crazy:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Oh, the stream is coming up, but I'm too tired to stay up. I'll just check out the news when I wake up. *goes to bed*

*wakes up* *goes onto the board* Hey guys, what's happe.......

I entered the wrong neighbourhood, didn't I?
They just announced DLC for Warriors:

Season Pass: Gets you Bride Lucina.
1st pack: Fates (Before the end of 2017)
2nd pack: New Shadow Dragon (Winter 2018)
3rd pack: Awakening (Spring 2018)
As Bride Lucina is in here, I should expect Bride Caeda, Bride Cordelia and Bride Lyn to make appearances as well, should I not? *wipes nose*

Anyway, while I'm surprised at the DLC focus on Fates, Shadow Dragon and Awakening, HOWEVER, they have not confirmed what characters will come for those, so there IS the possibility of characters from other games like Ike and Roy, even just one. Like just because the Focus is on those 3 games, it doesn't mean KT can't throw a bone every once in a while, as confirmed with Lyn and Celica.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Everyone here is salty about FEW DLC.

Meanwhile, I just heard about what Capcom show at TGS about Mega Man and now I am salty about it.

For god sake Capcom, if you don't know what do with Mega Man, just sell the license or just kill it for good. Stop putting it's corpse in front of everyone and make us think it's still alive.

Seriously, what have they done of special with Mega Man in this year? X, Zero and Sigma in Infinite? Great! Then why you don't use the opportunity to revive the license? Wasn't kinda the point of the Legacy Collection? And Mega Man in Smash 4 too? Do they have really no hope at all that a brand new Mega Man would sell well, even after all those years of peoples begging for a new game?

I just...I don't even know a this point. All they seem to care now is RE and SF, and SFV wasn't very good and peoples are still waiting news for the RE2 Remake that they announced in 2015, without any news about it since then. Just, man, this is depressing for Mega Man fan.:sadsheep:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I wouldnt say everyone is
Meanwhile, I just heard about what Capcom show at TGS about Mega Man and now I am salty about it.

For god sake Capcom, if you don't know what do with Mega Man, just sell the license or just kill it for good. Stop putting it's corpse in front of everyone and make us think it's still alive.

Seriously, what have they done of special with Mega Man in this year? X, Zero and Sigma in Infinite? Great! Then why you don't use the opportunity to revive the license? Wasn't kinda the point of the Legacy Collection? And Mega Man in Smash 4 too? Do they have really no hope at all that a brand new Mega Man would sell well, even after all those years of peoples begging for a new game?

I just...I don't even know a this point. All they seem to care now is RE and SF, and SFV wasn't very good and peoples are still waiting news for the RE2 Remake that they announced in 2015, without any news about it since then. Just, man, this is depressing for Mega Man fan.:sadsheep:
Capcom needs to be put in a nursing home bacuse the actions they are making are amazingly bad. They still havent said anything about MHXX for switch either

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

People are hating on Sonic Forces? I get making fun of the character creator, but the gameplay looks perfectly fine IMO.

Also never underestimate the internet's ability to circle-jerk. personallyIwascoolwithMvCI'sbaseroster

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
That title.
Never change, Gamexplain. Never change.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Let's observe the different type of responses of Smashboards.
View attachment 132856

Did they REALLY announce FEW DLC already? If so, why are the people being salty about it?
Here's the wild, curious question, frolicking about in its natural habitat.
Because instead of using DLC as a way to add characters from other Fire Emblem games, they're just adding more from the games already represented.
Notice how this herbivorous answer simply responses to the curious question, and the both then make their own ways through the wilds of the forums.
It would have taken less time to look at the previous page than it would have for you to find that picture, post it, and ask that question.
Meanwhile this carnivorous answer breaks out a crowbar and starts beating the **** out of the curious question until it finds another, less aggressive answer that isn't RUDE UNCIVILIZED--

*sighs*

Isn't nature beautiful?

/s

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Why is it that pizza elitists always seem so infatuated with basil?

The stuff completely overwhelms me every time it's in anything. Can't even stand the smell of the bitterness, much less the taste.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Why is it that pizza elitists always seem so infatuated with basil?

The stuff completely overwhelms me every time it's in anything. Can't even stand the smell of the bitterness, much less the taste.
Such is the way of the Pizza Elite-za.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

I haven't been paying close attention to the Tokyo Game Show - what did they do? I know there was some sort of Mega Man stage presentation, so I assume that either nothing came of it or it was used to show off cheap cash-grab merchandise instead of anything substantial like a game.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I haven't been paying close attention to the Tokyo Game Show - what did they do? I know there was some sort of Mega Man stage presentation, so I assume that either nothing came of it or it was used to show off cheap cash-grab merchandise instead of anything substantial like a game.
The two point that you said. Nothing important was shown, only cheap cash-grab merchandise from what I heard. So much for the 30th anniversary of one of their most popular mascot. Even Metroid fan had more to look for than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom