• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
An issue I take is the reluctance to call a cow a cow.

They're doing the Hitler salute.
They're spouting Nazi rhetoric. ("One people, One Nation" is pretty much "Ein Volk, Ein Reich" amongst other bull**** they're saying)
They're sporting Nazi related clothing and items.

They're Nazis. Call them as such.

I'm not going to say they aren't Nazi's, I don't support them.

I also don't like this day and ages witch hunts and eye for an eye attitude.

"You're either with me, or against me" "Black and White"

You can hate Nazi's without supporting Anarcho Communists

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You can hate Nazi's without support Anarcho Communists
You can hate cats without supporting Youtubers

See where I'm going with this? No? Okay, in Layman's Terms, I'm saying that Nazism and Anarcho Communism aren't direct opposites to each other.

Nazism is something that opposes minorities, not an economic system

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Antifa decided to start and era of political violence and now more people are continuing that.

If you create and atmosphere of violence, it's just going to cause more violence.

Antifa are not heroes, they are violent thugs

They are just useful idiots created to destabilize society. That is the goal of Anarcho Communists after all.
antifa arent shooting unarmed people out of fright, theyre not spreading bigoted bile, theyve never had political power, they arent literally infiltrating the police force

This conversation clearly isn't going anywhere, so I want both of you to drop it, take a breather, and move on. No more of this.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This conversation clearly isn't going anywhere, so I want both of you to drop it, take a breather, and move on. No more of this.
Edit: Oh, I blocked that person a while ago

I couldn't talk to them if I wanted

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Nah. There isn't anything to debate about whether people who want other people dead for not being Christian straight cis whites without any disabilities. It's objectively wrong
Cyndane's suggestion is valid. The debate hall can't be perfect, but it can't be all bad. You don't have to use it if you don't want to, but I'd recommend it.

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Nah. There isn't anything to debate about whether people who want other people dead for not being Christian straight cis whites without any disabilities. It's objectively wrong
Then debate on whether it is human nature to hate and want others dead. I never said it is right, just simply suggesting a better outlet for the discussion.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Huh.
A friend of mine in a different forum is Catholic and a right leaning person. Despite his beliefs he does still enjoy chatting with me and other people (on our Discord everyone's left-wing) but he does ask for sources and gets antsy when the right get criticized. He did the same here, asking for a source and if they were nazis or if the term was misused. After a good minute of linking stuff I got that had pictures and videos, he was disgusted with what he saw and apologized for doubting me and then he had to leave for church.

I'm impressed at myself, usually I jab insults and potshots and rarely do more

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Was anyone even debating in support of Nazi's? I just don't believe in violence

Last edited:
Playing ARMS for the first time since I started. Doing some ranked matches, and finally trying out Max Brass.

Brass and Spring Man are definitely my favorite characters. I play Spring Man super boring though. Literally the default arms only. Both have Yellow palletes (Max Brass is even gold) so it's cool too

Made a few people rage quit, but im only on Rank 6 so Im sure I have a while to go.

Also, are shock arms super great or what? It seems like getting a free hit after is better than a free knockdown that other ARMS give. Ice seems like it might be just objectively better than Wind and Fire as well. Am I missing any details?

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Huh.
A friend of mine in a different forum is Catholic and a right leaning person. Despite his beliefs he does still enjoy chatting with me and other people (on our Discord everyone's left-wing) but he does ask for sources and gets antsy when the right get criticized. He did the same here, asking for a source and if they were nazis or if the term was misused. After a good minute of linking stuff I got that had pictures and videos, he was disgusted with what he saw and apologized for doubting me and then he had to leave for church.

I'm impressed at myself, usually I jab insults and potshots and rarely do more
A lot of right leaning folks are just normal people shoved backwards into their own bubble to where they never see the actual problems going on and don't have a point of reference as to why the left is so fussed. If you get a reasonable person instead of a far right crazy and manage to yank their heads out a bit they'll be as suitably horrified at the kinds of things that are actually going on as anyone else.

There's sane people, stupid, and uber-stupid with everyone, it's just not to the point of both sides because the right has a whole lot more uber-stupid and a whole lot more violent, belligerent, and oppressive of uber-stupid. When the right is shoved into their bubble, though, they never get shown the crazy on their own side and only are handed pictures of the handful of self-defeating hyperreactive Tumblr nutters on the left.

MY DOG JUST BROUGHT A DEAD BID INTO THE HOUSE

IT WAS MUTILATED AND GROSS STUFF WAS COMING OUT OF IT

. . .where did he get the bird. Why did he bring it into the house. gross gross grossssssssssssssssssssssss

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Playing ARMS for the first time since I started. Doing some ranked matches, and finally trying out Max Brass.

Brass and Spring Man are definitely my favorite characters. I play Spring Man super boring though. Literally the default arms only. Both have Yellow palletes (Max Brass is even gold) so it's cool too

Made a few people rage quit, but im only on Rank 6 so Im sure I have a while to go.

Also, are shock arms super great or what? It seems like getting a free hit after is better than a free knockdown that other ARMS give. Ice seems like it might be just objectively better than Wind and Fire as well. Am I missing any details?
I'm rank 15 and still run into plenty of Spring Men with default ARMS, so you can certainly go far with him. I do feel like ragequitters become more prevalent at about where I'm at now though; it's proving to be a real struggle for me to progress any further because I either run into someone I can beat easily who quits so the win doesn't count for me, or some rank 19/20 who kicks my arse and then leaves after a single match. Getting a bit frustrating, actually.

And yeah, electric ARMS are pretty good indeed. Getting a free hit/grab/rush/whatever is neat. I've been using the Shocky/Sparky/whatever Ribbon Girl's electric ARM is called a lot lately, and it works well. Thunderbird is neat too, with its curving punch. I think electric is basically a straight upgrade over ice since if someone is frozen they can still punch to block an incoming grab, but I guess ice might have its uses. I think wind might be useful on a stage like Spring Stadium, where you could blow someone onto the spring, and then combo into a rush, but elsewhere I prefer other elements, and fire is useful for the free knockdown for someone like Min Min, since it gives her time to charge up her dragon arm freely.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

. . .where did he get the bird. Why did he bring it into the house. gross gross grossssssssssssssssssssssss
This reminds me of what I hear some cats do, except the cats are trying to give you a present and they make sure the bird is actually in good quality condition because they want to give you a nice dinner.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

its a gift to the alpha, you

Just throw it away when he isnt looking
Cya guys later going out to the country.

Sorry Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo i didn't hop on Splatoon 2. :/
Its ok dear~

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I wish.

He just walked right past me when he brought it in (I thought it was just one feather when I let him in)
He probably was going to go chew on it on the couch. Barf

Also this game is weird sometimes.
damn, your own dog didnt give the alpha of the house a gift. How rude

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Friend: "Wanna play Mario Kart at my place?"
Me: "Sure, just lemme watch Nascar, only 8 laps left, it will end soon."

12 cars wreck, 20 minute long Red Flag.

Status