• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Are you kidding me? Do I actually have to let the genie go? He says he'll let me have all the gold back but if I suck him back into the lamp I can just get it anyways. Why would I in any world not just suck him up, this is stupid.
you kinda need him to unblock a bunch of big rocks to get a path for you anyway

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh my ****ing god I did better against the mona lisa picture when 2 of my guys were angry at each other. FFS

D

Deleted member

You say that as a joke, but as far as we've been told, making Takumi a lance user should be possible if he's in the game since reclassing will be a thing.

But also, Takumi's Fujin Yumi is more integral to his character than say, Felicia's daggers. According to Takumi, the Fujin Yumi is literally the reason he's even good at archery, and he can't aim properly without it (his supports with his son Kiragi reveal this in case you want to know where that info is from). Takumi has actual character development tied to it. So not only is it just designed to aesthetically fit with him, he has character development tied to it, just like characters like Marth have to their sacred blades.
Doesn't need to be specifically Takumi, any character could have their weapon changed then.
Also, we know that some characters aren't limited to using one weapon at a time. Corrin is being billed as a sword user, but still has moves where she turns into a dragon, which means she's also technically using a dragonstone, even when her main weapon is the Yato. We've also seen that Robin can use a Levin Sword and a tome at the same time. So for characters like Felicia and Kaze, they could just use another weapon like a sword or something to fit on the weapon triangle, but still have most of their moves revolve around daggers.
This is a good point though, I hadn't really thought of it

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The latest N. Sane Trilogy part on SGB was filled to the brim with amazing out of context quotes.

"Sora, you must open the door to Jesus."
"I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with Jesus!"
"You play with ****? I'll give ya ****."
"Coco, thank you for your magnificent ass."

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
All I want in Warriors is playable Sakura, Elise and Hinoka. All 10 royals or bust. I'm sad for fans of Felicia, etc. because it seems hidden weapons won't be in, but as long as I get my three royal cinnamon rolls I'm set.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I promoted my Marth in FE Heroes to 5-Star and double checked his IVs, turns out he's all neutral. Haven't seen that on any of the major units I've pulled. I thought that could only happen with units you win as prizes.

Also listening to BotW music while I grind. Imagining FE characters do battle to the BotW battle theme is a funny image.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I promoted my Marth in FE Heroes to 5-Star and double checked his IVs, turns out he's all neutral. Haven't seen that on any of the major units I've pulled. I thought that could only happen with units you win as prizes.
It can certainly happen, I have summoned several units with neutral stats. Fun fact, in technical terms a neutral unit who is summoned actually has the exact same asset and flaw stats, so they simply cancel each other out. There is a 4% chance of this occurring. Only units given out as prizes, and the starter units, are truly "neutral", though, in the sense that they simply don't have an asset or flaw stat in the game's save data.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I think I'm close to where I assume my party members get kidnapped again.

Coricus Coricus I need a mii from you, por favor.

Post it here or pm it whatevz.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>21 Orbs and probably my last shot at getting Leo from the Quick Riposte Banner
>First try doesn't even have red orbs, great start
>Second try has two red orbs, that's better
>Go for one, there's smoke
>4-Star Lilina, at least it didn't kill my appearance rates
>Go for the second one, smoke again
>5-STAR CAEDA AAAAAAAGGGGH THE CURSE NEVER ENDS
>"I can back out, I have 5 Orbs left"
>no reds
>"Great, fantastic. Guess I'll go colourless and maybe I'll get lucky and get Takumi or something."
>smoke, oh no, what's it gonna be
>5-Star Faye
>"That is not Takumi, but I did need more archers, so I'll take it"

I should be able to do one single desperate pull tomorrow but god damn

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Looked deeper into my tweet about the "Fembots" in Mario + Rabbids (currently my most liked and retweeted tweet so far).

A number of people who liked the tweet are not only devs or programmers of some kind, but at least 3 of them are from Ubisoft (one of which replayed with a tears of joy emoji).

That feels pretty awesome :b:

Chrono.

It will probably be Persona 5 or something.

Just a wild guess.

This reminds me that it's getting to be about that time for another Nintendo Direct.
That seems like a weird guess.

I'm going with Ezio Collection since Ubisoft said they're looking into more Switch ports.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
It will probably be Persona 5 or something.

Just a wild guess.

This reminds me that it's getting to be about that time for another Nintendo Direct.
Hmm. . .it is, isn't it?

ARMS and Splatoon 2 with content cycles always ready to offer more reveals, Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle not too far off, FE Warriors with a lot of reveals without gameplay, Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade 2 still having plenty to show off. . .if Kirby or Yoshi are Q1 then they'd be due for more info too, although if not their time might be later. And there's plenty of Q3 indie titles they can reveal dates for, too.

Yep, Nintendo could get a decent schedule just out of existing titles. Whenever a Direct happens they often throw something new and unexpected in too, although if we do get something and it wasn't at E3 then it's likely either lower key, further off, or both than Kirby and Yoshi.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Why do I keep disappearing?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Please raise money and donate to my Kickstarter game ''Where In the World Does Fisher Go?"

I promise i'll take the money and run it'll be a thrilling game about why I forget to post so much lately.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
sporadic wrestling thought: asuka is too good a performer to be corrupted by the nxt > main roster curse should her booking be as stellar in the big leagues as it has been down there
push her for summerslam imo

Seriously though. Give me Sqaure Enix games like FF12/9/10/15/World Of/DQ IDGAF just give me some Final Fantasy or something

Persona 5 would be nice portable but im ready to settle for PS3 so. . .

sporadic wrestling thought: asuka is too good a performer to be corrupted by the nxt > main roster curse should her booking be as stellar in the big leagues as it has been down there
push her for summerslam imo
Asuka is going to go to Raw and be fed to Nia Jax and get injured by her to make Jax look strong and you're going to like it

Last edited:

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Asuka is going to go to Raw and be fed to Nia Jax and get injured by her to make Jax look strong and you're going to like it
not on my watch
fr tho if she does get buried im done with the wwe

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
That seems like a weird guess.

I'm going with Ezio Collection since Ubisoft said they're looking into more Switch ports.
Well, when it said "AAA", I figured it meant something that would have come out recently on other platforms. Something like Ezio Collection wouldn't necessarily be AAA since it's an old title. A low budget port of a low budget port.

Persona 5 jumps to mind since it has been one of the more popular games of the year, a lot of people want it on Switch, and it's the only big budget title that came this year that jumps to mind as something that I could see the Switch being capable of running without too much compromise (Atlus games are never technically demanding, they just have really good art direction). Plus there is a lot of Persona stuff coming, including that 3DS title. I think I could see them wanting to get Persona on Switch to complement the 3DS game.

Of course, it depends on the semantics of what AAA actually means in this scenario. If they just mean AAA IP in general, then it's probably a Ubisoft thing or something.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Mystery AAA game being ported....

k...

Let me know when they actually say what it is...

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Looked deeper into my tweet about the "Fembots" in Mario + Rabbids (currently my most liked and retweeted tweet so far).

A number of people who liked the tweet are not only devs or programmers of some kind, but at least 3 of them are from Ubisoft (one of which replayed with a tears of joy emoji).

That feels pretty awesome :b:
I think the guy who responded with the tears of joy emoji was the one who nearly cried during Ubisoft's E3 conference.

Small world.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'd happily take a full year of Jinder Mahal as WWE Champion filled with bull**** title defenses instead of this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom